rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

In a Neomasculine world, would women still serve in police/military?

Just wondering what some of you seasoned fellas think. My final verdict is a firm no. They cannot handle most stressful situations without detaching themselves from their truly feminine parts, and the ones I have seen do poorly end up crying when they fail a graded measurement. They usually only join out of a fetish for finding a mate that's also in uniform or that she was misguided by the media forces that be during her youth to believe in empowerment, which as we know, if you give her one sip, she's going to want the whole container.

Combat, law enforcement, war, you name it, would be so much more efficient if it was run the way that worked for centuries, without inane political deviations and a strong female presence. I could lose my job for saying this in public, but thank God for the internet.

Just FYI for those of you who aren't in police/military, the "feels" get in the way of a lot of decision making on their part, it truly is embarrassing to witness such feeble composure :\n
I'm also including desk jobs in those fields, regardless of their sedentary nature because somewhere down the line they are linked with the combatants directly. So lets hear it, what do you all think?

The answer is yes for me. We still need nurses and some paper pushing administration done. Men are better off doing what their testosterone does best.

Let's have a look at 19 century. That was a time, before suffrage, where masculinity was intact.
You still had "some" female employees.

As a reserve officer, you can have females in support roles. No harm there.

"I love a fulfilling and sexual relationship. That is why I make the effort to have many of those" - TheMaleBrain
"Now you see that evil will always triumph because good is dumb." - Spaceballs
"If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you could possibly imagine" - Obi-Wan Kenobi

How about those Bond-villain-esque guards that Gaddafi had... Not too shabby, actually.

If only you knew how bad things really are.

Do women have the emotional durability to be out on the battle field? No.

Do women have the strength to carry wounded soldiers? No.

Could a female police officer chase and catch a running man who's stronger than her? No.

I think for the most part everyone here would agree with those statements. Women are weaker physically and emotionally, so men are best suited for these roles. If you got shot, and a female soldier had to pick you up and carry you 100m, could she do it?

“Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow! What a Ride!”

― Hunter S. Thompson

2019 COLOMBIA MOTORCYCLE TRIP DATASHEET

[Image: 2d631baff41db722224c4190406d60d669058649...2484c0.jpg]

[Image: 935c2c0174696450d38b1eec396449d0264e3d12...3ac987.jpg]