rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Netural Set - Test Interest through provocation

Guys, here's the scenario I'm working on:

I'm talking to a couple of women and the conversation is getting a little boring. I decide that if this interaction is going nowhere I want to leave and find more women. But before I leave, I want to end the interaction in a provocative way that will test their interest in me. So I want to say something really provocative and if they like me they will laugh and if they don't like me they will get pissed and walk away. But I can't think of anything provocative that work like this.

I thought asking for a threesome be provocative but I tried this last weekend. I was talking to two women and they were giving very neutral responses so I could not tell if they were being polite or not. So, out of the blue, I asked one of them if they wanted to have a threesome. She sarcastically answered, "Yeah, that's exactly what I want" and she rolled her eyes. Yet she continued standing there but seemed completely disinterested in me. I provoked no emotional reaction either positive or negative. I talked to her for another minute and she still showed no interest or disinterest. I asked her a few questions and she answered them without emotion. So finally, I walked away.

How would you guys handle this type of set?

Really interesting experiment, thanks for the post. One reaction I had to your story was that women are far better at hiding emotion than men are, and more verbally skilled. ( I read recently that women talk 3x as much as men do-practive makes perfect. Notice how pathetic relatively bright women are at fixing cars? )

So just some wild speculation to stimulate more discussion: Maybe "That's just what I want." really meant "I'm not telling you whether I want it or not, but I can't believe you're being so rude/not average/ etc. "

If they were really offended, they probably would have left.

I just this morning used a neg more than outrageousness on an LA model who wants to be an actress whom I've been working with. She spaced out an audition ( my shows are super low budget so I can't be too harsh on people).

She emailed to apologize and I emailed back "You're as spaced out as a <country> swimsuit model"

Of course, she IS a <country> swimsuit model. Could be taken as insult, or playful. Don't really care, she's way too busy for me to really be interested, but I will be interested in the outcome.

thats called chemistry....if you guys dont have chemistry between you...no matter what you do how you play...you wont building up any attraction.

recently i posted a thread on this topic. 'the chemistry' ..read it.