rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Newb First Trip: 1 month in Philippines

Hi there

My thread for my Philippines trip

Comments/tips (to any parts) welcome

How did i come up with this idea:
I love slim girls. I love tiny short girls. I guess ‘who doesn’t’. They are totally my type.
And being white ‘’rich’ european’ I hope I am their type and the whole seducing thing is much easier for me.

I am mid thirties, central Europe, not good looking, slept with ~40 women, about 10% of them hot girls, total travel newbie.

Where to go: Manila, Philippines
Criterias are where to get laid the easiest, most beautiful girls and how cheap everything is.
Philipines: I read here I think that Philipines is cheaper than Thailand. Also the girls are smaller (on the other hand Thai’s shall be more slim and beautiful). And the girls like westeners more in Philipines.
City: Angeles shall be cheaper than Manila
But: Flight goes to Manila, so I’ll stay there.

Hm. Ukraine is closer, 1 week to kiew would be 171eur flight-cost.
But I saw asiansexdiary from exotic.com, it seems totally ridiculous. I don’t know how this guy looks like, his body looks old and untrained, and the girls are just super compliant to everything he says ‘want to take pictures?’ ‘ok’, later in room ‘do you like bumbum’ ‘yes’. He also seems really not smooth at all.

When: 15. December to 15. January
Winter because there is always some time (like 6 weeks) where my business is very slow and I can easily take time off, also I don’t like winter and would like to spend it at a warmer place.

Looking up at https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Climate_of...hilippines (also https://weather-and-climate.com/average-...hilippines)
I guess December is great -> it’s ‘cold and dry’ – which is stilly pretty hot at 30 degrees; and basically no rainy days

Fly’s: It’s interesting. There are endless combinations regarding which day I fly to there and from there.
Flight was 630eur, Air China

Where to stay / Room:
Found airbnb 340 euros für 32 nights. Right next to second biggest mall in Philippines.
Was scared when he told me he had to cancel because relative comes. Found out in this case you are basically just fucked, no big repercussions for the guy renting his place. Told him he should cancel me, or cancel his relative, but only take me when you are sure not to cancel anymore. It sorted out and it looks good… now.

It’s in Quezon. Not Makati city which is said to be ‘best’ – safest area, but ‘next’ to that area.
I don’t even plan to go anywhere but the shopping mall, and I am also thinking I want to be where the poor girls are? Sounds terrible [Image: smile.gif]

Budget:
So 340 room, 630 flight, is 1000eur.
Then I just have a totally wild guess of 10eur per day, which is 320 eur.
total about 1400 eur

Sarging:

Online:
at least 30 days before doing online dating on
https://www.pinalove.com/
Pay for one month.
I plan to pay for a month and do a massive shotgun approach of mass sending same text, basically adding them to LINE app service. Then being in Philippines I would text them to come over for breakfast/lunch/dinner and meet at shopping mall.

This is just till I go there, when I am actually there my plan now is not to do online dating but do daygame in mall all day long.

What to install on mobile:
viber messanger, line messanger, skout dating app

Daygame:
Walking around in mall, approach all girls I would like to fuck that are alone, in girl groups (approach all with how they are doing)

Something like
Hey hello.. how are you doing? I saw you and I thought you are cute.. are you shopping?
[[guess better than superdirect: i know this is cracy.. but you… are really.. beautiful]]
I am xx… + handshake hold
Where are you going? I go with you a bit
bit small talk
Hey, wanna take a walk with me? [go home]
-> no: wanna meet sometime? – get contact, invite her next time to mall
-> if yes ‘let’s go for a walk’, drink at my place

Groups: how are you doing, ask for good shopping place eg, hire them as shopping instructors, you guys are cute, have to go now but wanna hangout some time? (only close one girl? or all?)

If I have less balls:
Ask them for directions, then tell them they are cute

I am actually very bad at daygame, I got some lays from uglies, but I find myself walking around with less approaching or just little interactions. This ‘holiday’ shall also be a ‘only do daygame eat sleep and fuck’ thing for 30 straight days. Goal: 20 approaches a day at least? only sleep and approach. eat while approaching.

Also:
Have a handwritten piece of paper (+ extra pen and paper) (or: print it out so it kinda looks like written)
‘Hey, I think you are very cute..
if you send me a message, I’ll be happy [Image: smile.gif]
xx, telnr, viber id, line id -> what do they use in phillippines?
For all girls / situations where I lose my balls.

also in other pocket another version:
just Name, telnr, viber, line
Thinking about preparing printed business cards (fake sirname just for heck of it)
thinking if I could even write on something (company business card?)that would help

Also:
Get a wing there, eg from here? I guess I will post a meetup thing. (if you are in manila 16dec to 15jan and interested in sarging in edsa shopping mall (motivating each other or something) send me pm

Use pheromones every second day to make be a little sciency perhaps I get a clue if it makes a difference

Nightgame:
Don’t know if I will do. Is the mall 24/7 open? Is there bars in mega malls?
Go karaoke – videokee bars (careful – there are ‚real‘ ones and there are extra pricey ones for foreigners, these are bad)

Meets:
in shopping mall, right next to where I stay
“Don’t let her bring a friend. Because she will be shy, you will talk to her friend, you will not close, the whole thing is boring.” http://nomadphilippines.com/can-i-bring-a-friend/
He says to ask her to not bring anyone? (cause she will bring one without warning)
How to say this in a good way.

They always come too late. Like 1 hour too late. ‘I am on my way!’ means they are still at home. (farangabroad)

they are sometimes very shy to be seen with foreigner!

Even if date is totally terribly bad, invite her to home for drink, if she says yes kiss her + kiss on neck and just proceed till you get a no

How to handle seeing girls multiple times?
What is my goal? Meeting a lot of girls, sarging a lot. So, this means just one night stands basically. To approach the most.
Then frame the approach more ‘do you like adventure?’
Frame: I am very busy but you are cute

How to kick her out again after sex? Saying I have to go to my job / have to work now? (goal: maximum sarging)

What shall be my story that i tell girls, how to frame it:
Am wondering.. what shall be my ‘story’?
Reality is: ‘I gathered some money over the years and now on this trip I try to sleep with as many philipinas as possible’

‘I am on holiday?’ – I guess I will only visit the mall.
‘Company sent me here for a while?’, I will think about it

Things to look out for:
Don’t date girls that work near your place? Only on last days.

Visa:
When flying to Manila you will need to prove you are leaving within the 30 days given to you on your visa.
? I will stay 32 days. I will need visa extension.
(if they say you need 2 pictures, better take 8 with you)

“When flying to Manila you will need to prove you are leaving within the 30 days given to you on your visa.” They ask you when your return-flight is.

http://nomadphilippines.com/visas-philip...cambodia/:
You also need to go to get exit clearance to leave, fill in a bunch of forms come back a few days later to find out you can leave. Then on top of that pay an airport tax as you leave before the departure gate, which doesn’t happen in the other two countries.
?

3 months Tourist Visa, 1 entry: EUR 39.00
Philippines Embassies abroad are also issuing different kinds of Tourist Visa (e.g. the 9A) for the Philippines:

-> so, this would be cheaper than the visa extension! I guess I should get that? But it’s 2 hour trainride to the city (it’s actually the city where I fly away from)

“For all visa extensions you now need to bring each time a 2 x 2 photo. And you now need 2 (two) reference persons living in the Philippines”

“get visa extension at least 7 days for running out”

What to take care of / be aware of:

- Taxis: Get driving taxis, not taxis that are out talking to people trying to scam.
Say ‘no stops’ they will stop at some things where you should buy stuff.

- Thiefs:
There are pickpockers. How to not be stolen from?

Keep most money in hotel room -> but it’s not safe there either. Get a mini-safe?
Get a special bag that is hidden under the tshirt, to put passport and money?
Also: mobile in the pocket. Is there a product to secure it?

- fights: be extra careful, leave quickly, run.

- Get some tailored cloth? In phillipines? Is it a good opportunity or not?

- Buy everything I can there instead of taking it with me?
-> clothe, new shoes,
-> then I also have a reason for myself to go to the mall and also reason to look around, and also to ‘carry the bag home’, helps me also in approaching perhaps

- buy some cloth there? it’s cheap?
The people are smaller there, are they? I am small, I have problems finding stuff, perhaps I have more luck there [Image: smile.gif]

- what to wear for daygame?
I guess buy polo-shirts there?

- 30 hour flight, 15 hours wait in Beiying China Peking -> I guess I will just stay at airport and lock my stuff away?
I guess I am not even allowed to leave the airport. I also don’t want to, seems risky . But sleeping on airport chair also doesn’t seem too great [Image: smile.gif].

- use small money-notes, not big ones -> people don’t have enough change!

- ‘do you want a massage’ is if you want to pay for sex

Behaviour rules / hygienic rules
- don’t drink water, no drinks with ice cubes; also toothbrushin only with bottled water
- no raw fish, no raw meat
- no raw vegetables
- no unpeeled fruits
- no cold buffet (no appetizer, no salads, no desserts)
- only eating from supermarket if you cook it;
or western fast food (taco bell…),
or fruits you peeled yourself

- stay away from cats and dogs

Preparing for worst cases:
- laptop stolen:
- mobile phone stolen:
- passport and flight pass stolen:
- getting injured: look up next doctor and hospital and have emergency numbers in phone
- more?

Of course have my own condoms, and I even have a morning-after pill with me

First steps after arriving:
Get sim card with unlimited sms and unlimited internet?
Go in a print shop and let me print some little sheets with my contact info for daygame

Stuff I did
- got some vaccines

Stuff still to do:
- online dating
- buying mini notebook, for writing reports on roosh and writing diary and doing line on the computer (like keyboard better than mobile phone typing) + see how I do it that I can use internet of mobile phone on my computer

http://www.amazon.de/s/ref=sr_nr_n_1?fst...1703609031

http://www.amazon.de/Odys-Convertible-Ta...ds=netbook
220 eur

install internet through mobile phone internet
dropbox access
in a way nothing bad happens when it is stolen (password and stuff on windows start, no nonsave documents on it..)

- spyc bewmld
- doing daygame like 10 days before to ‘warm up’

- When I land there I will not have internet and mobile phone?
How to stay in contact with the guy that picks me up? I guess I will use sms and it will cost? But he can’t afford to write back. Well – I pay one euro per sms.

Questions / stuff to find out
- Which electricity thing do they have there? European or American?

- any tips for me, stuff you did wrong on one of your last trips that could be helpful?

- find out age of consent
coll

- I guess you get first 30day visa at airport
Find out how I can get visa extension. It’s just basically one day. Could I risk not having visa for one day?

- picture of passport and flight documents on dropbox, so I can access it on mobile phone and computer (in case one gets stolen)

- if there is safe in my airbnb room

- get under-tshirt hidden bag for cash

- reading some threads
thread-48534.html

What to bring with me list:
- probiotic supplements
pre mixed bags of my supplements?

- passport

- meds against diarrhea? (diarrhea takes normally 4 days to pass, drink a lot)
- aspirin, mexalen? antibiotics?
- mosquito net? I have air conditioner and I don’t plan to open the window much;
anti-insect stuff on cloth and skin? Dengue fever?

- money:
Cash in euros. Exchange it there?
Visa? -> when cash doesn’t work
Some money in pesos before I get there? So I can pay taxi or something to the place?
How to pay in china? Can I pay in euros for eg food?

------ don’t read this, just some random thoughts I had if I should go or not
Fears / what speaks against it:
- I don't know what i am doing with my life too much. What is my purpose, and how does this whole endevuar fit in?
Anyway, doing something is better than doing nothing.
I guess my purpose is 'growth' and it is to think about if it's a good investment for that.

- It's not 'long term'.
Anyway, doing something is better than doing nothing. Do it once in my life.
Tantra seminars are also not long term - you basically pay to get in very favorable conditions/situations to get affection and get laid (also lot of other stuff, but i already did it once so these would be the biggest advantages). But it was great to get put into these experiences - once. But i decided to stop with it cause it's not long term.

It's the same reason i don't go to prostitutes - after cumming the whole thing will feel pointless and i just will look at my 'lost' 150 euros. Now, if this happens in phillipines i will have lost more than 150 euros. But well, I'll just wait a few hours and sexdrive will be back.
Question is how much will i learn from this, how much helpful reference experiences will i make, or do i just blow (big) cash on free joy.

Perhaps I should just find a tiny prostitute somewhere here in my city.

- better find asians that are here..
au-pairs (how to find..), exchange students (they become too young for me probably [Image: sad.gif])

- i hardly approach here, how do i expect to approach there, in an unfamiliar environment, knowing nobody, not knowing the language -> i don't trust myself to really use the time there?

- having to tell everybody that i went to philippines, and for everybody it will be obvious that it was basically sextourism, well

- I will be sad when i come home, cause it's not long term? Meaning i cannot live this way. Perhaps i could go there every 3 years, well.
But better to experience it once in life than not. But i see myself totally down when i come back from paradise of not-working, just spending money and female affection of hot girls.

-----

Comments/tips (to any parts) welcome

Thanks a lot!

Sounds like you've done a lot of thinking and research.

As Yoda said, "Already know you that which you need."

Now just take the plunge. I'm pretty sure you'll have the time of your life.

Does your brain completely wear you out? That was exhausting just to read. I admire your attention to detail and planning, but the Philippines is a simple place. The girls will like you because you're foreign. Definitely plan your logistics like a military general, but you don't need an advance strategy for small talk. Just play a numbers game. The thing about Pinay girls is not that all of them will want to sleep with you. Some won't like you, or will just have other things going on in their lives or whatever. Where the Phils is great is for sheer numbers and for closing- there's an endless supply of Filipinas, and when you get one back to your place, she will bang you pretty much automatically unless she's a virgin. Set up your room/apartment so that the tv is in a room with a bed (no other seating options, put hotel chairs in the closet) and play music videos, 99% of Pinay girls love to lay around and watch videos, so that's fish in a barrel. Meet as many girls as possible; in person it will be less about planning or meaningful conversation because most Pinay girls are sweet and simple. Their body language/eye contact will tell you everything. Smile a lot, look at their stupid phone pics, be nice and somewhat humble and just feel it, don't over-think it. You'll get laid plenty.

Also, be very careful about bringing up that morning-after pill unless you don't plan to see her again. They don't even have divorce in the Philippines, most view children as a divine gift from God and would probably allow you to shove a dagger down their throats before an abortion pill.

Specific answers: Electricity is 220v/60Hz, so a step-down transformer is good to bring. You don't need a wingman in the Phils. Filipino Cupid is a good site for generating numbers. You mentioned that you think the Phils is cheaper than Thailand, you should keep researching that. As far as meds go, pharmacies are cheap and plentiful, don't over-pack those. And don't worry about falling in love with the Philippines as a tropical paradise, it's mostly a huge shit hole.

While i'm pretty sure this diary entry of a topic will likely be deleted and you will be re-routed to one of the numerous Philippines topics, I'll throw in a couple things:

- i think you are underestimating how far Quezon City is from actual Manila
- you are being way too paranoid about hygiene of the food
- similarly, you don't need to "lock your stuff" while in an airport in China
- day game is significantly harder than night game so not sure why focusing on that

The only time success comes before work is in the dictionary.
DATASHEETS: Singapore (2014) | Vietnam (2015) | Cebu (2015) | Honolulu (2016) | Couchsurfing (2016) | KS, Taiwan (2018)
BTC: 1MoAetVtsmM48mkRx66Z9gYkBZGzqepGb5

You are probably "overthinking" some of the stuff, but you will have an adventure any which way.
I think the basic visa at entry is 21 days. Anyone?
Electric is the same as Europe, but oddly with American plugs and sockets, although some places have the basic old European style sockets too.
I agree with Onto, Corroncho, and Cyclone's advise above.

Other thoughts ..
QC is not very close to the nicer parts of Manila.
The sheer logistics of meeting lots of girls can be quite stressful. You will probably need a big rest when you get home.
Day trip down to Greenbelt/Glorietta malls and/or The Fort for a look around.
Try to commit/pay for only 2 weeks at Quezon, as you might really see the value in moving to Makati or The Fort for the second half of your visit.

Yup, you are thinking way too much.

1. No need to pipe line. Waste of time.

Just show up, create an account on Date in Asia, send a message out to everyone: "Hi, I'm XXX. Want to meet for coffee".
You'll get lots of responses. And just go from there.

Only important thing is to verify the girl's appearance via Facebook. These girls are Photoshop pro's.
And Manila traffic is horrible. Have her text you when she arrives or you could be waiting for hours.

2. Safety: Not an issue. Just don't be an idiot and flash cash and act like a jerk.

3. Doctors speak perfect English. If you need one, they're cheap.

4. Day game. Just be smile and say hi, how are you. Be casual or you might scare them.

5. You don't need any real game. Just be cool and relaxed and easy going. You sound like a German. You might find "Filipino time" and the filipino mind set to be not what you're used to :-)

That's it!

Quote: (11-14-2015 10:56 AM)dogthom Wrote:  

Yup, you are thinking way too much.

1. No need to pipe line. Waste of time.

Just show up, create an account on Date in Asia, send a message out to everyone: "Hi, I'm XXX. Want to meet for coffee".
You'll get lots of responses. And just go from there.

Only important thing is to verify the girl's appearance via Facebook. These girls are Photoshop pro's.
And Manila traffic is horrible. Have her text you when she arrives or you could be waiting for hours.

2. Safety: Not an issue. Just don't be an idiot and flash cash and act like a jerk.

3. Doctors speak perfect English. If you need one, they're cheap.

4. Day game. Just be smile and say hi, how are you. Be casual or you might scare them.

5. You don't need any real game. Just be cool and relaxed and easy going. You sound like a German. You might find "Filipino time" and the filipino mind set to be not what you're used to :-)

That's it!
Yes he does sound German. In the Phils you just relax and it happens. Though the more I read the data sheets, as compared to 4 years ago (when I went), it does seem like the girls have become more of a pain in the ass and that it takes a bit more effort to keep the bangs flowing, especially with the younger girls.
My younger brother. who is a Bangkok expert, said it was way easier 3 years before, when we were there in January.

Man, you are overthinking it. I know this is your first trip and you're nervous, but there's no need whatsoever to be a Philippines expert and 100% prepared by the time you hit the ground. It's a safe country if you stick to the tourist areas, even safer if you travel with a Filipina. I've ridden Jeepneys and traveled through Tondo and never felt unsafe. A majority of people speak English well. The food is fine, just stay away from street food, and bring some anti diarrhea meds if you're worried at all.

Some general thoughts/advice:

- Too many people think every trip abroad is like a Taken movie. Don't flash wealth, and stay away from the seedy areas and you should be fine. It's vacation, try to relax.
- If you're still worried, get one of these: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B0054IH9UC/ reinforce the belt loop by double sewing it. Put your passport in it and never take out or put stuff in it in public. Carry a photocopy of your passport if you need ID, and some pocket change. Print out a copy of the address of where you're staying. Bring a credit card or two, and a few hundred Euros cash. Leave your wallet at home. Don't take Jeepneys and you shouldn't have to worry about pickpockets. Walk with confidence, and if you're lost, don't stand in the street. Go into a store until you get your bearings.
- When you arrive, just outside of customs there's a money changer. Just get enough for the taxi to your place and maybe the first day. It's much cheaper elsewhere.
- Get a taxi back to your place, make sure it's metered. Look up ahead of time what's reasonable.
- If you wanna go anywhere, walk to a busy street, wait for a trike and flag it down. Tell them you're going to (closest mall to you). Pay only a few euros worth of pesos. Isn't Philippines awesome?
- On your way back, use the printout of the address of your hotel for the trike driver. Once you're there and before you pay him, ask him what neighborhood it is, or memorize the cross streets. Now you can tell all future drivers.
- Just bring an unlocked phone with a slim slot.
- Many Filipinas grow up watching tv shows with lightskinned actors, and fantasizing about a westerner who can give her a fairy tale lifestyle. They often live hard and boring lives, so they're open to meeting someone who can bring a change of pace. They should be receptive to you, and you may notice some of them staring at you when you're in public. They may seem conservative because they're sweet and caring, but they're also very impulsive and submissive. That makes it easier to escalate with them once they're alone with you. You shouldn't need much game with them, instead focus on the logistics of getting them back to your place.
- Many Filipinas are shy or nervous, so cold approaching might be overwhelming to them. Just hand them your phone number and maybe say something cute. Hand write it. It may take a bit longer than printing out business cards, but she will think you did it spontaneously and won't feel like a whore. Credit to 20Nation or THC for this.
- As dogthom said, pipelining isn't necessary. Set up a dateinasia, pinalove, or filipinocupid account and put Manila as your city. You don't need to say anything fancy. You'll see lots of "looking for someone serious" bullshit on their profiles and think "oh she's probably a good girl not trying to hook up, next." They all put this, waiting for any naive foreigner to lock down. These girls will go home with you anyway. They're impulsive, and they'll rationalize it that there's a chance of a future with you if you just play down the player vibe and don't make it obvious.
- I would recommend getting a place very close to where you're going to spend most of your time. Traffic in Manila is horrendous, and if you're sitting in it all the time it's going to put a major damper on your vacation.
- A month in the Philippines and you're confining yourself to metro Manila? Dude... you're going to be in a country with some of the best beaches in the world, fucking treat yourself to something good. Tourism is one of their major industries, and they do it right. Take a week out of that chunk and book yourself a trip to Boracay or Palawan. You should still be able to find options that are reasonably priced. If you stay in Manila you're going to think the country is a shit hole and never come back. If you go to one of their resort islands you will fall in love with the place. You can thank me later.
- If you're going away from the metro areas, get a prescription of Malarone just to be safe.
- You shouldn't even be thinking of looking for something long term on this trip, but that doesn't mean the sex won't be amazing. You definitely won't have the intellectually stimulating conversations you would with a German chick, but Filipinas have their own charms. Many of them know how to cook, will take care of you when you're sick, and try their best to please you. You don't even know what filipinas or the Philippines are like yet, so give some time to reflect when you're home and save those questions for future trips.
- Again, relax. Enjoy yourself. Once you land and get your bearings straight you'll realize how overly paranoid your initial post seemed. If you're over there and stuck with anything just ask here.

Quote: (11-14-2015 03:32 PM)chochemonger1 Wrote:  

Yes he does sound German. In the Phils you just relax and it happens. Though the more I read the data sheets, as compared to 4 years ago (when I went), it does seem like the girls have become more of a pain in the ass and that it takes a bit more effort to keep the bangs flowing, especially with the younger girls.
My younger brother. who is a Bangkok expert, said it was way easier 3 years before, when we were there in January.

That saddens me. Maybe they're finally caught onto our little game and our poosy paradise will be a legend we can fondly tell to future generations. Time to turn up the provider facade.

After reading all that only one bit of advice comes to hand and that is for your first trip to the Philippines, staying in the Quezon City area is something I personally would not advise!

I've lived here for almost 10 years and have probably ventured up to QC less than a dozen times....reason being is that it is predominately 'local', and in that I mean unless you are with a Filipino the bars/clubs in this area are not the best hunting grounds for a foreigner.

I know loads of lads who live in QC who travel into Makati and the Fort from QC every weekend, I don't know anyone who lives here in Makati or the Fort who travels out to QC!

Quote: (11-14-2015 05:01 PM)thoughtgypsy Wrote:  

Quote: (11-14-2015 03:32 PM)chochemonger1 Wrote:  

That saddens me. Maybe they're finally caught onto our little game and our poosy paradise will be a legend we can fondly tell to future generations. Time to turn up the provider facade.

I don't believe or expect the Phils to be, like 4 years ago.... this January. I only hope I am wrong.

10 Euro (500p) a day is simply not enough spending money. 20 Euro (1000p) is doable, but still scrimping if you're on a holiday.

Two coffees at Starbucks will run at 200p - 300p depending on the type. So after a Starbucks date you're left with 200p for food and any other expenses.

Make it 25 Euro a day and you should be OK. I live here and I spend around that much on daily expenses, and still feel like I have to budget.

Quote: (11-15-2015 08:00 PM)PacFan Wrote:  

After reading all that only one bit of advice comes to hand and that is for your first trip to the Philippines, staying in the Quezon City area is something I personally would not advise!

I've lived here for almost 10 years and have probably ventured up to QC less than a dozen times....reason being is that it is predominately 'local', and in that I mean unless you are with a Filipino the bars/clubs in this area are not the best hunting grounds for a foreigner.

I know loads of lads who live in QC who travel into Makati and the Fort from QC every weekend, I don't know anyone who lives here in Makati or the Fort who travels out to QC!

I lived in Makati for 6 months and had some of my best nights out in QC.

I found Manila nightlife to be quite strange as in places like The Fort, it's socialites who go out just to be seen by other socialites and show off and treat it almost like a career. Then in places like Malate, it was just prostitutes and men looking for prostitutes, so it really was their career. Whereas QC was a nice middle ground where it was just normal people, students etc going out to have a good time and get loose, which is surprisingly rare in Manila.

The clubs aren't amazing there, I just much preferred the clientele. The only thing stopping me going more often was even at 2am with no traffic, it was still a 25 minute taxi ride from Makati.

Quote: (11-15-2015 08:00 PM)PacFan Wrote:  

I disagree.

Though staying in QC wouldn't be great for logistics purposes, going there to party can be an excellent choice.

As you said, the crowd there is mainly comprised of locals, so foreigners stand out even more. I had some of the most authentic fun partying in Manila in QC. I went to Giuly's (I think that's how it's spelled) and had great fun everytime : everyone was glad to talk to me, and keen on offering me free drinks.

It's certainly more difficult to pull the same night, since Makati is quite far, but day after pulls are certainly doable.

Thanks !!

Special thanks thoughtgypsy

So coming from europe i need something to be able to plug into the electricity here, hm.

Mhm.. find out nightgame opportunities that are near my apartment.. how? google maps?[Image: smile.gif]

I am already fixed in Quezon City. Right next to Edsa North shopping mall. I plan to basically only go there. (And find something for night game)

I just looked at airbnb because i had a problem loging in. I thankfully solved it, but through this experience i found out that i did not even find a way to contact airbnb at all. There is just a faq, no email nor anything else that i found. Even the facebook page has no 'message them' option. ?

Mhm.. where to exchange euros for pesos - in europe or in bank in philippines?

"Bring unlocked phone with sim slot".. why would i do that? So i am connected to my normal communication & philippines communications?
I guess i will put the phil-sim card in my smartphone.
And put my european sim in my old phone? But when people send me sms to philipines - they have to pay a lot? So i guess i can't do that.

"Trip to Boracay or Palawan" - i have to inform myself about Malaria then i think.

--------------
Some said i don't need to 'pre-write' philipinas online..
but you already know my paranoid type, i still wanna do it anyway, being paranoid getting best experience

- Please take a look here and critique my profile if you want to:
edit: just realised that you can never ever edit the posts here on roosh after 60 minutes - therefore i don't post my profile here, but i would be thankful if you pm me and then i send you the link..

- I plan to pay for a month and do a massive shotgun approach of mass sending same text, basically adding them to LINE app service. Then being in Philippines I would write them to come over for breakfast/lunch/dinner and meet at shopping mall.

line:
Hey there, how are you doing? You look very cute..

(ps add me on Line xx if you like)

- I don’t know what my frame should be.
I don’t want to outright lie (‘Looking for soulmate to marry’) but I would also like to have success.
I also would feel ok with changing my age.

- there are about 10 000 women in Manila on the online site.
Probably I will rank them on body weight and set ‘last active’ so there are about 1000 left.

- other dating sites? Perhaps I will also take a look at Filipino Cupid? Dateinasia

- when I am there send to someone: "Hi there! Coffee at North edsa shopping mall?'
I am there anyways, she shall text when she is here.

hey,
now that you are here, write me a hello and click send, it’s the nice thing to do [Image: smile.gif]

Is this your first time out of your country, solo? 'Cause you're worrying way too much man.

Forget Line. Ask for their phone number. Many girls don't use Line but Whatsapp and Viber (both work with phone numbers). Many girls don't have internet at all on their mobile. By getting the phone number, you have access to the 3 most common ways of communication in the Philippines: Viber, Whatsapp and SMS.

Quote: (11-18-2015 08:13 AM)Roccker Wrote:  

So coming from europe i need something to be able to plug into the electricity here, hm.

First check if the AC to DC converter on your socket device (usually the plastic block on the cord for a laptop, or the charger itself for phones) allows for Philippines voltage/frequency (220V,60Hz). If it doesn't, you'll need to get a device to convert the frequency. Also get a European to US socket adapter. Use google if you're still confused.

Mhm.. find out nightgame opportunities that are near my apartment.. how? google maps?[Image: smile.gif]

I am already fixed in Quezon City. Right next to Edsa North shopping mall. I plan to basically only go there. (And find something for night game)

You did it backwards. You should have figured out which neighborhood you wanted to stay in first based on the nightlife/places to see/safety/cost. Considering how paranoid you are, you would have been much better off getting a place in Taguig even if it meant you had to drop a few hundred more Euros or stay a week shorter.

Mhm.. where to exchange euros for pesos - in europe or in bank in philippines?

Whichever has the best exchange rate. There should be a money changer in the mall, or most banks will do it.

"Bring unlocked phone with sim slot".. why would i do that? So i am connected to my normal communication & philippines communications?
I guess i will put the phil-sim card in my smartphone.
And put my european sim in my old phone? But when people send me sms to philipines - they have to pay a lot? So i guess i can't do that.

If your European phone works with a local SIM card (globe, smart), use that. If not, or if you're at all concerned about your phone getting snatched just buy a simple phone at the mall for ~800php and use that.

"Trip to Boracay or Palawan" - i have to inform myself about Malaria then i think.

Dude... just goto your doctor and get a prescription for Malarone, simple as. You asked for advice, so I'm giving it. How do you want to remember the Philippines? Like this:
[Image: 4587.jpg]

or this?

[Image: Strand_i_Boracay_5_big.jpg]

line:
Hey there, how are you doing? You look very cute..

(ps add me on Line xx if you like)

- I don’t know what my frame should be.
I don’t want to outright lie (‘Looking for soulmate to marry’) but I would also like to have success.
I also would feel ok with changing my age.

No, if she's cute she gets a million messages like that. Make it clear you're in her city and do this or something similar: "You're in Manila? I just moved here a few days ago and don't know many people yet. I won't be on this site much, but if you want to grab some coffee at the mall send me your number. No pressure, and take care ok"

The only thing you have to worry about there as a first time traveler should be pickpockets and street scams. Stay off jeepneys until you know what you're doing, avoid shopping in the divisoria when it's busy, and don't use a taxi unless they're using a meter. If the driver says he's picking up a coworker or something, make him stop immediately and get out. Stay out of squatter areas like Tondo unless you're just passing through via taxi. Being paranoid might actually hurt you this time, since if you're always looking around and acting nervous, you're more likely to stick out as a tourist.

As a country, I'm not going to sugarcoat it and say it's 100% safe, or as safe as upper class neighborhoods in Europe/US, but it's damn close if you stay in the right neighborhoods or use common sense in the borderline neighborhoods. Read these to allay your fears:

Quote:Quote:

Aside from pickpockets and cellphone-snatching, Manila is relatively safe for almost all tourists, especially Caucasian-looking people [and] Koreans. Tourists are expected to receive warm welcome from locals especially if they are somewhat connected to the locals (for example, you are married to a local or you have a boyfriend/girlfriend who is a local).
Violent crime is quite evident in some parts of the metro, but this usually happens among locals, and tourists should not worry a lot, since there are many police and frequent police patrol cars within Metro Manila, especially tourist areas.
Bag-snatching is also common, but, of course, common sense will reduce that threat. Most victims are rich locals.
Be also aware of stray dogs, but they are not a problem in financial districts such as Makati CBD and Taguig and can be seen only in residential outskirts and non-commercialized suburbs of Metro Manila.
https://en.wikivoyage.org/wiki/Metro_Manila#Stay_safe

http://liveinthephilippines.com/content/...dangerous/

Once you get back from your trip safe and sound, give back to the community and write a data sheet for First time travel to the Philippines for the ultra-paranoid [Image: wink.gif]. I'm only half joking

Kaeru, I would argue that most of the lads who live here long term have no desire to "stand-out"...much better staying under the radar here in the Philippines mate!

I don't doubt QC has a lot to offer in terms of nightlife, but I still don't think it makes a good base camp for someone coming to the Philippines for the first time!

^^^
If you're a foreigner in the Philippines you're going to stand out no matter what you do. And it's probably going to stay like this for a long time, even in Manila.

Quote:Quote:

I don't doubt QC has a lot to offer in terms of nightlife, but I still don't think it makes a good base camp for someone coming to the Philippines for the first time!

That is also what I'm saying. Makati or the fort can offer a better quality of life, and an environment that foreigners would be more used to.

Thanks a lot !!

I am buying a travel-safe
http://www.amazon.de/gp/product/B004RDP0...KAKR8XB7XF

Btw i just registered on filipinocupid. Ok, i have 14 messages in one hour. And i 'found out' that filipinocupid is not free but you gotta pay for it to even read the messages. (So i guess the 14 messages are perhaps not real but bait from the site-provider). Did all these girls really pay 30 euros per month to be on there? On pinalove without paying i got like one message in the first hour. [I am on page 7 in the philippines thread reading)
Then there is skout, tinder.

Quote: (11-28-2015 08:08 PM)Roccker Wrote:  

Thanks a lot !!

I am buying a travel-safe
http://www.amazon.de/gp/product/B004RDP0...KAKR8XB7XF

Btw i just registered on filipinocupid. Ok, i have 14 messages in one hour. And i 'found out' that filipinocupid is not free but you gotta pay for it to even read the messages. (So i guess the 14 messages are perhaps not real but bait from the site-provider). Did all these girls really pay 30 euros per month to be on there? On pinalove without paying i got like one message in the first hour. [I am on page 7 in the philippines thread reading)
Then there is skout, tinder.

Only one of the parties has to pay so you can communicate 2 ways.
Most girls cannot or will not pay.
The 14 messages are real. Maybe not all girls though [Image: wink.gif]

Ok, now it's 60ty messages. This is tempting. But 35 euros for one month is not too little. well. Pinalove would only be 25 dollars. And i will buy just one. Good thing on pinalove is that you can sort them by weight if you are a paid member.
On Filipinocupid in platinum there is also 'Exclusive search features' but i don't know what they are, anyone knows?

Roccker,
FC can be a goldmine of you play it right. That is:
Put say 5 good pics of you. At least a couple showing you in cool locations, 1-2 doing fun and cool stuff and one good mug (face) shot smiling.
Do NOT give girls your real name or real FB account!
Set up a fake FB account with a fake name. Set up also a viber and Skype account with the same name.
On your FB account don't put any info about your work, your company's name, the school/uni you went to. Just put fake info or don't put anything.

Be careful of web cam girls who will ask you to send them money for a private show!
Speaking of which, be careful of this:
thread-38665...nline+scam

As soon as a girl asks you for money online, next her!

Have fun but don't over think it! You're about to have the time of your life soon![Image: smile.gif]

Cheers!

Quote: (11-28-2015 09:15 PM)Roccker Wrote:  

Ok, now it's 60ty messages. This is tempting. But 35 euros for one month is not too little. well. Pinalove would only be 25 dollars. And i will buy just one. Good thing on pinalove is that you can sort them by weight if you are a paid member.
On Filipinocupid in platinum there is also 'Exclusive search features' but i don't know what they are, anyone knows?

Roccker ... Go with FC if you are only going to use 1.

If cost is a factor for you, change your profile to say you are in the Philippines, wait for it to update, then it will charge you 1100 PHP for the gold.
That should convert to about 20 Euro.