rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Pat Condell Sweden Cultural Collapse Review

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uws9BlnJmjI

This guy really has his scope aimed at Sweden and he calls out everything they aren't prepared to. Enjoy.

That's Damn depressing to hear.

(About Sweden - and about the selbsmordt now coming to Germany.)

“There is no global anthem, no global currency, no certificate of global citizenship. We pledge allegiance to one flag, and that flag is the American flag!” -DJT

Having been to Sweden years ago and having been called a Nazi fascist racist scumbag by men and women alike for merely hinting at the fact that the unbridled import of.. cultural diversity might have adverse consequences I laugh heartily at these developments.

Indeed even in my native country the tides are turning and I am equally amused. I hope all of the little ladies, metrosexuals, parents with young children and especially babyboomers enjoy their multicultural dream. There really is no better Schadenfreude than telling a liberal, leftist chick to stop being a racist cultural supremacist when she brings up being fearful of the 900 young, virile agents of cultural enrichment, sorry refugees, about to move in next door.

After two months of silence, Pat's latest video was removed in less than two hours. Luckily this guy reposted a good portion of it

*Edit: maybe move this thread to EE

two scoops
two genders
two terms

I'm new and not allowed to.post in Politics yet, but I'll throw out some thoughts here. The Universe is like a giant machine which belches forth phenomena, and these phenomena then drive the next iteration of what the machine belches forth. No one controls, no one can control, this giant machine. As individuals, we are components of the machine, and don't even have complete control over ourselves. What we as modern individuals desire are different from what our ancestors desired, but we really don't control our desires. The best we can do is arm ourselves with knowledge: know where the giant machine is heading next, know what limited control we, as individuals, have over ourselves, know what will make us happy/unhappy. Armed with knowledge, we can then try to ideally position ourselves so as not to be crushed and ground up by the machine, as it lumbers along in whatever direction it is going.

Some individuals can only be happy struggling for what they believe in. Individuals like this are as much phenomena of the machine as individuals who naturally tend towards apathy and non-resistance. If things really are going badly for native Swedes, in its next iteration the machine will likely belch forth more individuals who feel happiest fighting to restrict immigration, versus individuals who feel happiest doing nothing or promoting immigration. Regardless, nothing you as an individual do has any significance. All you can do find the path in life which makes you happiest.

Why is this in travel???......

"I got no game it's just some bitches understand my story." Nas

He has a bitchute channel since jew tube keeps shitcanning his videos:

https://www.bitchute.com/channel/pat-condell/

Team visible roots
"The Carousel Stops For No Man" - Tuthmosis
Quote: (02-11-2019 05:10 PM)Atlanta Man Wrote:  
I take pussy how it comes -but I do now prefer it shaved low at least-you cannot eat what you cannot see.

Here is some news that might give him new material:

Quote:Quote:

The Swedish government will be opening the doors to China’s persecuted Uyghur Muslims and allow them to claim asylum in the country.

The decision was made this week by the Swedish Migration Board to ease up the regulations for Uyghur Muslims claiming asylum in Sweden saying that they, along with other persecuted Muslims, would be welcome, Swedish broadcaster Sveriges Radio reports.
Read more

Tell them too much, they wouldn't understand; tell them what they know, they would yawn.
They have to move up by responding to challenges, not too easy not too hard, until they paused at what they always think is the end of the road for all time instead of a momentary break in an endless upward spiral