rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Datasheet: Alpha Males Drive a Minivan

I traded my Tacoma crew cab truck for a Mazda5 minivan.

[Image: attachment.jpg28548]   

Minivans get a bad reputation because they are generally associated with soccer moms who cannot afford an oversized SUV. Those days are over, my fellow players.

1.Minivans are cheap
What is the most desirable trait in a man? Resources.

A man with resources is big fish in the sea and attracts attention from fishes of the fairer sex.

Not pissing away large amounts of your hard-earned cash on a depreciating asset leaves resources to be invested into appreciating assets such as businesses and stock.

You can pick up a good condition minivan with low miles for 5-6 thousand dollars in my area of Texas. Contrast that to the greater than $20k you'll pay for a similarly aged and driven truck, you've just freed up some capital that will help you start your business and quit your lousy job.

Women know how much trucks cost. They also have a good idea of how much money you take home based on your stated profession. Hoes are always sizing you up.

$50k truck, making $50k a year? No thanks, good luck making your payment, sweetie! Next!

2.Minivans are Contrary
As we know, game is about more than your car or income. It's a state of mind and being. Driving a minivan not only gives you an unshakable sense of indifference towards status symbols, but makes you stand out among a crowd of insecure beta boys. Read more about contrary game by our great leader here:
http://www.rooshv.com/contrary-game

Well cared for minivan, making $50k a year? Hmm this guy is good with money and I'm intrigued by his vehicle choice, every beta these days in driving a bro-dozer lifted F250, this guy is secure in his masculinity.

3.You Can Fuck in a Minivan
The majority of modern day minivans allow you to remove or fold down all of the seats to make a flat, bed like, area. Upon purchasing my van I bought a futon mattress, blanket and pillows that makes a permanent bed in the back. After having the van for about two months, I can assure you, it's easier to get college aged girls in the back of your van than it is to get you into their, or your, bed.

[Image: attachment.jpg28550]   

Most young ladies have not been fucked in the back of a minivan, so it doesn't carry the same slut stigma as jumping into bed with a guy, it's an easier psychological barrier to overcome with your date.

4.Logistics
Bring the bed to your date. Don't bring your date to your bed. It's easier, you don't have to pay out of your nose to live downtown. Meet your tinder girl at the bar, you have roommates, she has roommates, who cares? Get her to hop in the van after you have a drink at the bar, "there's a rare star formation out tonight I have to go look at it, this only happens every 137 years". You have game, you can pull it off. (Note, minivans are not actually a good vehicle for looking at stars in.)

Oh, look, you've stashed a bottle of wine and glasses in the van, once you're stargazing, have a glass of wine and get down to business. There are plenty of threads on overcoming last minute resistance, I need not dive into it here. She will be excited about your out of the ordinary date and the panties will come flying off, trust me.

Conclusion
I love my van. Its a rolling fuck palace. I have to get my futon mattress dry cleaned frequently because bitches love fucking in my van. I don't know why, maybe just because its different.

Somebody get el mechanico in here!

thread-21246.html

I dunno bro. Tacomas are pretty sick.

[Image: 38605850001_original.jpg]

That's not a mini-van, that's the sort of thing old ladies use to take dogs for a walk. This side of the pond at least.

I love these differences in culture between USA and UK, it makes me laugh. Over here the idots are putting BMWs and Audis on finance, and the smart kids are rolling round in old 2k crew cab pickups. A Euro spec Ford Ranger crew cab is about 1/2 the size of your F250 SuperDuty, and all the points you make as to the practicalities of a 'minivan' for work and chicks apply to that sort of vehicle.

[Image: 400]

They who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety- Benjamin Franklin, as if you didn't know...

^^^ I used to have one of those (well something similar, a Nissan Navaro) about 10 years ago.

It was a bag of shit. Cramped, slow, poor on fuel and verging on unsafe in the wet with nothing in the back to balance the weight.

To compare it to BMW/Audis etc is silly.

Quote: (10-25-2015 07:37 PM)obrero Wrote:  

Most young ladies have not been fucked in the back of a minivan

Dude for your own good don't mention that around other people.

On the other hand, I have discovered that the car you easily pull the most pussy in, is one that isn't very common locally. Girls all thought my Chrysler 300M was interesting and cool even though it was actually an unreliable piece of shit.

Now I can of course go finance a Volvo S60 but it doesn't matter when every dude and their dad has one.

Girls don't care about engine size, and your quarter mile times only attract dudes that reek of Adderall and masturbation, so; uncommon, streamlined side profile look, coupe or sedan. Go for it.

“Our great danger is not that we aim too high and fail, but that we aim too low and succeed.” ― Rollo Tomassi

redacted

Funny I saw this post as I'm actually considering getting a minivan myself. I do ecommerce and have lots of inventory to move around at various times, I dabble in storage auctions, I have dogs, I like to travel. For practical purposes a minivan fits my needs, is cheaper and better on gas than a truck or SUV. That said I don't know that you've convinced me minivans are "cool" but at the same time I as you mention I don't need a certain car to get girls so that doesn't really play a large part in my vehicle buying decision. I agree though vans don't deserve the bad rap.

A plain mini van isn't going to get the job done; a true alpha steps it up to the next level and peacocks:

[Image: attachment.jpg28553]   

[Image: attachment.jpg28554]   

[Image: attachment.jpg28555]   

"If anything's gonna happen, it's gonna happen out there!- Captain Ron

The only "alpha" minivans would be a Chevy Astro or Safari, those have a truck drivetrain. Edit: also those older 70s and 80s vans.

Team visible roots
"The Carousel Stops For No Man" - Tuthmosis
Quote: (02-11-2019 05:10 PM)Atlanta Man Wrote:  
I take pussy how it comes -but I do now prefer it shaved low at least-you cannot eat what you cannot see.

Quote: (10-26-2015 08:12 AM)jamaicabound Wrote:  

Funny I saw this post as I'm actually considering getting a minivan myself. I do ecommerce and have lots of inventory to move around at various times, I dabble in storage auctions, I have dogs, I like to travel. For practical purposes a minivan fits my needs, is cheaper and better on gas than a truck or SUV. That said I don't know that you've convinced me minivans are "cool" but at the same time I as you mention I don't need a certain car to get girls so that doesn't really play a large part in my vehicle buying decision. I agree though vans don't deserve the bad rap.

You mentioned some points about why I got the minivan, its more comfortable, better on gas, you can lock all of your stuff (mountain bikes, camping gear, etc.) inside of it, out of the weather and away from thieves when you travel. You can fit as much or more stuff in a minivan than you can a truck, and it's easier to load. These points aren't necessarily related to the player lifestyle so I left them out of my original post.

This is the seating profile I use in my alpha-van.

[Image: img_7435.jpg]

I'm the King of Beijing!

This is how you pick up chicks using a combination of "wounded duck" and "caveman" van game. Lines like "it puts the lotion on its skin or it gets the hose again" are proven tactics too

"Leap, and the net will appear". John Burroughs

"The big question is whether you are going to be able to say a hearty yes to your adventure."
Joseph Campbell

Great post OP...fist-bump.

The man with the balls to drive a minivan is a man who's gonna get laid. I'd say this fits in with the contrary game with the link you referenced (thanks, hadn't read that).

Not sure on this..."A man with resources is big fish in the sea and attracts attention from fishes of the fairer sex."

In fact, I'd say you aren't likely to get laid *because of your minivan*. It simply doesn't build attraction other than that 'contrary attraction'. We all know dudes look more manly in or next to a pickup truck, not a car or van.

All your other points are true though. The minivan is one of the quintessential utility-over-style arguments. There are few industries and instances where a truck is required over another vehicle. I can always rent a uhaul pickup if needed for $20.

I always say, how many guys do you know picking up chics because of their truck? (Or boat? Or basketball shoes? Or computer or phone? Or stylish coat? Exactly)

“Until you make the unconscious conscious, it will direct your life and you will call it fate.”

Don't forget to consider to various customization options available.

[Image: 3280267268_77409860c8_z.jpg]

Pussies get wet for this type of thing.

I'm the King of Beijing!

Quote: (10-26-2015 07:10 AM)WestIndianArchie Wrote:  

I had my weirdest experiences in the game when I had a minivan. Straight up, I attracted single moms without them even knowing what I drove. Coincidence?

WIA

I wonder if anyone's ever done a white-paper on one's ride subconsciously "leaking" into one's game niche

"The big question is whether you are going to be able to say a hearty yes to your adventure."
Joseph Campbell

Quote: (10-27-2015 09:49 AM)Suits Wrote:  

(snip pussy moistening image)

Pussies get wet for this type of thing.

It's a classic, clear display of high value.

What is the RVF position on lowering a minivan, installing hydraulic lifts, and bouncing the chassis up and down at stoplights? My goal here is the elusive soccer-mom flag.

I had one of those in college, got it from a friend for $600, pretty reliable car for a 170,000mi old hoopty. Great to load the surfboard or bike without bothering with the roof rack, and of course very shag-friendly, especially in winter when the windows got fogged up.

[Image: Volkswagen_Parati_GL_1990.jpg]

Quote: (10-27-2015 09:49 AM)Suits Wrote:  

[Image: A-Team-Van.jpg]

Don't customize the minivan. The low key factor will go away and dork factor will replace it.

Those old 70s vans are cool because we used to be able to hang out wherever we wanted to and drink beers and smoke weed with our Girls. Now would be swarmed that's why I switched to boats.

[Image: MV5BMjAwODYzNDY4Ml5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwODkw...2%80%8Bjpg]

Joseph Campbell

Volkswagon makes a line called Wastfalia which is one of those mini van campers. They're similar to the "hippy vans" of the 60s but are a bit more modern.

I've always wanted to get one since they seemed like an excellent mini RV.

Or you could up and ante and drive around a Merc Sprinter Van around. I've seen some interesting setups in one of those. Call It a luxury mini van!

[Image: dumb-dumber-shaggin-wagon-t-shirt.jpg]

If only you knew how bad things really are.

Quote: (10-27-2015 06:32 PM)The Beast1 Wrote:  

Volkswagon makes a line called Wastfalia which is one of those mini van campers. They're similar to the "hippy vans" of the 60s but are a bit more modern.

I've always wanted to get one since they seemed like an excellent mini RV.

Or you could up and ante and drive around a Merc Sprinter Van around. I've seen some interesting setups in one of those. Call It a luxury mini van!

The Westie might be one of the most useful vehicles ever made. If anyone has spent time in one, they have all the amenities of an apartment 3x the size.

[Image: vw-california-t6.jpg]

And the Sprinters are popping up everywhere, customized and looking good. This Indian guy I know through a friend has a bunch of black ones, duallie, set up like limousines. They are straight pimp, and of course the real clincher is being able to stand up in them.

Quote: (10-25-2015 07:37 PM)obrero Wrote:  

I traded my Tacoma crew cab truck for a Mazda5 minivan.

You what? Is this a troll?

[Image: leBdqyd.gif]

That's some serious male hamster rationalisation for what you've just done.