rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Top 10 NO-Go hell countries for single men

I think this topic has been debated many times, I just wanted to give my own two cents as I have over 20 years travel experience, the countries below will cause you to masturbate to death !!

Top 10 no-go countries for single men.

1 - India [Image: confused.gif]- ( Never ever go there it really sucks to hell and I am so serious, worst place ever on this planet).
2- North Korea (sex with any women will get you arrested.)
3 - All Islamic nations except the following (Indonesia, Morocco, Lebanon, Dubai, Bahrain ).
4 - Turkey - (this country is made up of men only !!).
5 - Sri Lanka.
6 - Bhutan.
7 - Italy - ( full of Casanovas and hyper demanding whores).
8 - Argentina - (neighbor countries are better).
9 - Chile - (neighbor countries are better).
10 - Australia - ( super ugly gals, expensive, don't waste your money here it s a barren land.)

Disagree with Argentina & Chile, but to add:
11 - Canada
12 - New Zealand
13 - United Kingdom
14 - USA

two scoops
two genders
two terms

Is New Zealand that bad?

Not all of Canada is bad. Just avoid that one barren city of Boretown aka Toronto, which is ground 0 for all the freaks out there, feminazis, fags, trannies, libtards and other equally mentally retarded people. Once you get out of TO, then things are not as contaminated as inside of it.

Quote: (10-13-2015 07:43 AM)NomadofEU Wrote:  

Argentina & Chile are bad because the neighbor countries(Brazil, Colombia, Peru) are way much better, so going there is waste of time & money, plus the Chilean women are really ugly.

Quote: (10-13-2015 08:39 AM)Vacancier Permanent Wrote:  

Not all of Canada is bad. Just avoid that one barren city of Boretown aka Toronto, which is ground 0 for all the freaks out there, feminazis, fags, trannies, libtards and other equally mentally retarded people. Once you get out of TO, then things are not as contaminated as inside of it.

no matter what I am sure it s not worse then Turkey or India, those are the only countries in the globe where the clubs have only males inside, yeah 100% men no females, not a single one, imagine that in India & Turkey males will enjoy looking visually at females and that is it, I 've never seen such a sexually starved males in any other place, they are men above 35s and still virgin, 99% of men in india are willing to have sex with even a 80 yrs old lady and I am serious .

Have you been to any of these countries, this sounds like a 'fake it til you make it' and you've been caught faking it.

Anglo sphere countries aren't bad for single men, they're bad fot men looking for a decent woman to make his partner. All the horrifically bad countries are wahhabist muslim countries that fuck little boys and women wear head to toe potato sacks.

Get some perspective, there's little value in this thread. No European or South American country belongs on this list either, nor does Sri Lanka.

Quote: (10-13-2015 07:43 AM)NomadofEU Wrote:  

13 - United Kingdom
14 - USA

England or USA is not that bad if you work on those foreign students who come to study in the universities, you can get laid with someone even ugly if you work out a bit, I am talking abt something super barren like Saudi arabia, Turkey, India.

OP was a little turd burglar but I think this is somewhat legitimate as a topic.

As a rule I avoid all anglosphere countries in general unless it's business related or i'm visiting friends. I visit the U.S. once or twice in a year and usually I have a very detailed schedule while i'm there so i'm in and out like a special ops mission with very little wasted time and a quick extraction.

The real shitholes are the thirstiest and most fundamentalist islamic nations though. The subcontinent is also a cesspool for various reasons. I don't care what the Indian posters here have to say the subcontinent sucks for men.

All these regions are fucked up which is why you get angry and psychopathic young and angry men spawning and going abroad to spread their cultural dysentery.

Australia and New Zealand have to be up there.

Australian girls are ugly and want to be treated like a princess, Same with UK girls, except they will be fatter. New Zealand girls are just hideous. I seriously have never even seen a picture of a good looking New Zealand girl.

But at least in Canada you can get laid fairly easily. It's just the quality that varies.

I worked in Papua New Guinea for 3 weeks.... Lots of disgusting barely-human looking girls there that wanted to fuck. But I don't think there is enough alcohol in the world.

The less fucks you give, the more fucks you get.

Well my buddy pulled two girls in Milan recently, the pics he sent me of the nightlife in Florence has me curious.

So the list may apply to the OP, but not all guys.

Our New Blog:

http://www.repstylez.com

Quote: (10-13-2015 07:37 AM)Marcoboy81 Wrote:  

[T]he countries below will cause you to masturbate to death !!

I have worried about this.

“The greatest burden a child must bear is the unlived life of its parents.”

Carl Jung

New Zealand can't be that bad considering the girls are known as the most promiscuous in the world.

And they aren't all ugly.. here are a couple of recent tinder matches..

[Image: OnUIulU.jpg][Image: EUruIwo.jpg][Image: ZVsjNMB.jpg][Image: Ybc2lLk.jpg]
[Image: 9sw1Qgp.jpg][Image: qkYlaeL.jpg][Image: GhJhGH3.jpg]

Quote: (10-13-2015 09:29 AM)El Chinito loco Wrote:  

The real shitholes are the thirstiest and most fundamentalist islamic nations though. The subcontinent is also a cesspool for various reasons. I don't care what the Indian posters here have to say the subcontinent sucks for men.

All these regions are fucked up which is why you get angry and psychopathic young and angry men spawning and going abroad to spread their cultural dysentery.

As somebody of Indian heritage - fuck India!

The poor village women won't open their legs for you, and the richer ones who are more liberal sexually are either very stuck up bitches or raging feminists.

I've had Chinese-American colleagues move to China for work. They've asked me if I would ever work in India...my answer is fuck India, I would rather work in China!

How much New Zealand intel is there on the forum? I don't really see it mentioned much.

^ Because it has 4 million people and about 778 are attractive young women.

Source: I've been there.

SENS Foundation - help stop age-related diseases

Quote: (05-19-2016 12:01 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  
If I talk to 100 19 year old girls, at least one of them is getting fucked!
Quote:WestIndianArchie Wrote:
Am I reacting to her? No pussy, all problems
Or
Is she reacting to me? All pussy, no problems

Quote: (10-13-2015 09:29 AM)El Chinito loco Wrote:  

I'd say India's more of a shitty place to live overall, than a shitty place for single men. It's fairly possible to find a good wife or girlfriend there, as long as you have family connections. All of my older family and family friends had arranged marriages with Indian women, and those all worked out better than most of the white American marriages I've seen. And if you're living in Bangalore or Mumbai, it is possible--not easy, possible--to spit game at the women there.

I'd just nix India because of the filth and poverty, not really the women...I'd rather marry an Indian woman than some entitled California white girl. If you're a relatively wealthy Indian man, it's possible to find an attractive, feminine wife in India. I would imagine the same would hold true for Pakistan and Bangladesh. No clue what Nepal or Bhutan would be like...that would be a very interesting datasheet.

Argentina and Chile ARE neighboring countries.

I don't see how Bolivia and Peru are better than Chile.

Have you ever been to these places?

Quote: (10-13-2015 12:18 PM)Savage Wrote:  

New Zealand can't be that bad considering the girls are known as the most promiscuous in the world.

And they aren't all ugly.. here are a couple of recent tinder matches..

[Image: OnUIulU.jpg][Image: EUruIwo.jpg][Image: ZVsjNMB.jpg][Image: Ybc2lLk.jpg]
[Image: 9sw1Qgp.jpg][Image: qkYlaeL.jpg][Image: GhJhGH3.jpg]

I fully endorse this one. When I was a security guard in tier 2 condo in downtown Toronto where the rent is only 1600-1800$ (yeah I wrote only) there was a super hot trust fund girl from New Zealand living there. Was super down to earth and chill as fuck! When you get a boner from a TO chick after she talks you almost feel that you're out of town for a second! Maybe overall they ain't the shit, but I'm sure compared TO chicks it's a major upgrade!!

Quote: (10-13-2015 07:59 AM)worldtraveler3 Wrote:  

Is New Zealand that bad?

New Zealand is worse than Australia. Trick is to stay out of Auckland. Some of the women are hot and honestly they are quite easy BUT… They are so god damn annoying. Personally Canada and New Zealand are interchangeable to me.

Girl in the hat. Niiiiiiice. Real tits? Look too perfect.

Fate whispers to the warrior, "You cannot withstand the storm." And the warrior whispers back, "I am the storm."

Women and children can be careless, but not men - Don Corleone

Great RVF Comments | Where Evil Resides | How to upload, etc. | New Members Read This 1 | New Members Read This 2

Looks like Savage found all 7 cute Kiwi girls that haven't yet moved overseas, out of their 104 total.

Laos. Apparently it is illegal to have sex with the citizens as a foreigner unless you're married.

I don't know about the rest of Turkey but Istanbul isn't bad. Night game might be tough (I really don't know) but online game worked very well with lots of attractive women, high response rates and low flake rates. I got a flag there on a 5 day visit from a women almost 20 years younger than me. Most of the women I interacted with there seemed very sweet.

Quote: (10-13-2015 07:59 AM)worldtraveler3 Wrote:  

Is New Zealand that bad?

Google some mainstream news articles about NZ women not finding men to man up. As you are Red Pill, you'll be able to translate their real meaning.