rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Uber Game

Uber Game

I drive for Uber in a college town and would like the forum's advice on how to best leverage my rides for game purposes. A previous thread (http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-43309.html) has discussed the pros and cons of game and Uber. For the sake of argument, let's say that the person in question would like to both game and keep his flexible part-time gig with Uber intact.

Myself: 32yo, 5'9", work out 3x/week, tattoo sleeve. No big issues getting laid with 6s and 7s. I started Uber to help supplement my new BMW after my old car broke down. I run a startup during the day, have a dozen direct reports. Hitting my stride financially and realizing my life potential.

I get regular IOIs most nights from ~30-40% of passengers, and occasionally some more direct inquiries. I would ideally like to use Uber to court some of the younger, hotter women that I don't have a natural way of interacting with on a daily basis, outside of going to bars that I hate. I've always done better outside of alcohol-venues, when I get to interject my personality and intelligence. Uber is perfect for that.

Outside of two make outs with out of town passengers, who essentially forced themselves on me, I have been cautious to pursue the bang. How should I best proceed?

Uber Game

I don't know how you're going to game to any significant degree and maintain your employment with Uber. Drivers are reported for a lot less. If you're not that concerned about possibly losing the driving job then hell go for it. But all it takes is reading one woman wrong and her thinking you're "creepy".

Americans are dreamers too

Uber Game

I always thought that was one of the perks of being an uber driver?

Don't run bad game and you will miss a lot of the problems. I would not use a bmw for this line of work, bad gas mileage but if you are doing it more to try to get young poon and less to make money, then carry on.

Uber Game

Quote: (08-18-2015 12:06 AM)eradicator Wrote:  

I always thought that was one of the perks of being an uber driver?

Don't run bad game and you will miss a lot of the problems. I would not use a bmw for this line of work, bad gas mileage but if you are doing it more to try to get young poon and less to make money, then carry on.

New BMWs have good gas mileage.

For OP, how about inviting the fares to something. "Hey I am going to this art gallery next week can I call you..." You have the number already right?

Uber Game

I've been considering a long post about how Uber has helped up my game drastically and also given me insights. I just finished my final weekend of driving Uber for the last year and a half so here goes.

I've never enjoyed small talk and often felt awkward with strangers in my car (BMW 328i), especially when it was just me and one other passenger and they take the front passenger seat. But after a while I began to see the whole Uber experience as me getting social/game experience and getting paid for it. Also, I have a ton of crazy stories about passengers, other drivers, and just crazy shit that went down while on the job.

First of all, girls fucking love my car (this scores points right out the gate). It's a six-speed manual and has the dark red leather interior, probably every other rider compliments the interior of my Bimmer . As soon as they get in they are in my world and the interrogation begins. Where am I from, What do I do (that I can afford a BMW), do I like Uber, where did I go to school/what did I study, etc.

It took me a while but I began to break out of my socially awkward shell after getting annoyed by the same questions over and over and never having the interactions lead anywhere (I kept answering the questions directly). So I began to experiment. Also I had been listening to all the episodes of Black Phillip religiously while I drove so I had been wanting to put some conversational lessons to the test. I had maintained a 4.9 driver rating for a while so I figured I could take a few bad ratings, also the work was beginning to get tedious and I needed to do something to mix things up.

I began to not answer the questions. It was funny at first, if I couldn't think of anything to say I would just stay silent and let it get awkward. Then I began thinking about the responses I would give, especially to the question: "What do you do? Is this your full time job?" To that I now answer, "I do a lot, what about you?" or "I enjoy reading, writing, traveling, playing sports, what do you do?" Just by avoiding the questions, teasing, and maneuvering to remain mysterious I began getting more invitations to hang out and also make outs. Also, whenever girls would have annoying conversations amongst themselves in the car I would just butt-in with asshole-ish remarks. Not rude, but asshole-ish, learning this difference was important.

The breakthrough came with this Mexican girl. She had a really cute face and the blatant IOI's kept coming. I pulled her in for the make out and then she popped her boob out and force fed it to me. I went for it because the ride wasn't on her account, it was some random guy she had been exchanging messages with on Tinder that was paying for her to be brought to his place for their first meeting. She told me this right before we started making out so I knew she was DTF. This girl was a one-handed master at unzipping pants and getting my dick out. Shit was so dirty I forced her face down on it. She loved it and said "make me gag on it" so I pressed her face down hard again and pretty sure I hit the back of her throat making her convulse. She came up for air, face all red and eyes watering with the most evil smirk. After I finished she went in to meet the guy that paid for the ride.

After this things became open game for me. While the above was my only dick-wetting experience while driving Uber (it is risky, be careful with your pursuits while on the job), my interactions with girls have improved drastically. I had so many girls enter my car in a shitty mood, girls that I would have previously passed off as bitches, etc., and broke into their heads, got them in good spirits or turned their shitty night around and ended it on a high note.

While many guys spend money to go to bars, buy drinks, pay for food, etc., I was training my game while getting paid. I recommend downloading the 13 Black Phillip episodes and have them on repeat to keep your head in the game. Also the knowledge contained within the episodes is structured in layers. After listening to each episode 20, 30, 40 times, I was still getting new insights that I hadn't realized previously. I honestly don't see Uber/Lyft as a reliable or steady way of acquiring notches but I do see it as an excellent avenue for upping your game and experimenting.

two scoops
two genders
two terms

Uber Game

I had a conversation with a guy who has had good luck with this, two lays in a year of driving.

Uber Game

I've been contemplating whether to share info on this or not. I feel like most guys dismiss this because they think some chick is going to file a false rape claim against them and they will lose their position. I'm not going to lie, this could happen, but it can also happen virtually anywhere with any woman that knows your real name. If you want success you just have to be willing to take the risk.

So, two things about being an Uber driver for game purposes. Time and location are very important. What you drive and what you wear are also important. If done properly, you can use this to great advantage and make good money while doing it.

Here are some tips to making this work.

1. Dress well, but not professional. Try not to make them feel like you are a butler or limo driver.
2. Drive a car that other Uber drivers do not. My friend is very successful in a Jaguar XE.
3. Go to a place with a high concentration of bars or parties. From 11pm to 3am pick up drunk girls. Do not try to fuck them right away. You have a car, they don't. Earlier in the evening if you hit it off with them, offer to end the ride and take them to a 24 hour diner. Treat it like a date. If she is sleepy and drunk, walk her to her door and get her number. Always state what you are doing before you do it so that she can object.
4. Pick people up at the airport. A lot of women come into your city alone for tourist stuff, weddings, business... ect. If the conversation is flowing and she seems into you... offer to show her around the city in the evenings.

The upside is that you get to meet women and make money at the same time. The negative is that you can't control what women you meet. Getting an attractive woman that is also attracted to you is a low percentage ride. That said if I give 20 rides in a weekend and do things to improve my odds... I will meet at least 1 solid prospect.

If anybody has serious questions about this please feel free to ask.

Uber Game

I've done this before at another job. I worked there for two years before a customer finally complained to management but I had two years of salary + got like 70ish lays while on pay roll.

it's a shame that some girls ruin the fun and possible great connections u can make. cuz despite that bitche's complaint I was a great employee and made the company tons of money. my manager actually asked me to stay but that I couldn't chat up girls anymore but I was like fuck that.

was kinda thinking of just ALWAYS going for the close even if on the job and if I get fired just get a new one. this might not work well for everyone pending on the type of job it is though. but if my last job was anything similar 2 years to get fired average work life is from like 25-65 so 40 years = so u just work 20 different jobs LOL. obviously values change though with age.

i really don't take well to having to desexualize myself for a gig. let alone UBEr. SURE if you're actually making good money in a great career I understand but for a glorified taxi job so gay.

it's dumb. desexualization suits FEMALES not MALES. because they're verbal cowards and well just cowardly skirmy off to HR rather than talk to like a HUMAN BEING and just say they aren't interested and resume the business transaction. I think it's because women view men they aren't attracted to as SUBHUMAN + their just generally more cowardly.

Uber Game

Ok so I am not sure regarding Uber game as in -- you're the driver. Or you're the passenger. But I've done game before where theres the driver. Me and my bro. And there's this hot chick on a dress coming in the car as well. Its simple, just be cool and fun with your bro, get her thinking "oh these guys are cool I wanna talk to them" if she isn't talking to you by then, you can ask her the "hey, I'm foreigner, whats cool in town?" question

Uber Game

Got my first ONS as an Uber driver. Story below:

I pull up to the pickup location. It’s a popular nightclub. Two young attractive women approach. Certainly nothing out of the ordinary. I roll down my window.

“I called the Uber it’s for my friend.”

“No Problem.” I say

An young, skinny, attractive latina gets it. I drive towards the destination across town. We start talking. I find out she’s just arrived from Venezuela. I ask her what town’s she’s from. Caracas, Maracaibo, Valencia? She’s impressed I know the major towns in Venezuela.

“Exactly! I’m from Valencia. Most American’s don’t know about Venezuela. Impressive, you must be very smart!”

She brings up the president and hints that she doesn’t like him. I could give a shit less about politics, but I tell her what she wants to hear. We’re nearing her destination and have been making eyes at each other while talking. She looks at me.

“When I look at you I feel butterflies”

If I was on a date with her this is where I’d go in for the kiss. But I’m scared shitless of her getting buyers remorse in the morning and hitting me with a false rape accusation. So I play dumb.

“What do you mean?” I ask

She holds my right hand. Cuddles up to me and starts kissing my neck and ear.

“I know that you like me. I can see it by the way you look at me.”

I’ve never been put in this position before. I’ve played defense with a woman maybe 1 or 2 times in my entire life. Certainly never with a woman who was a 9 out of 10 in the looks department. My brain races for an excuse to stop this…

“I.. I...”

“It’s ok, you won't get in trouble. I won’t tell anyone.” she says.

As she continues to kiss my neck and puts my hand on her inner thigh. At that moment I feel my will break. I can’t hold back any more. Even though I know objectively that it’s a bad idea I go for it. I put my hand between her legs, pull aside her panties, and start rubbing her clit. She starts moaning. I pull over. We start to make out.

I recline her seat and push it back. Leaning over I start eating her pussy. It’s a nice coinslot style one. Cute and small. No excessive lips. She tastes clean and doesn’t smell. Even after being at the club all night, always a good sign. I lick her clit like a hungry hound licking jam spilled on the floor. I start fingerbanging her. Decent tightness not too loose, but not extremely tight; slightly above average I’d say. I pull out my cock and she goes to town. Taking it deep and gagging multiple times. This chick knows what she’s doing. Both a blessing and a curse considering that I didn’t have any condoms handy, and I know that if I want to seal the deal I’ll have to do it raw. After bobbing for a while I push her back into her reclined seat. Climb over her and mount her. Slipping my cock inside her.

“Yes that feels so good! I want it! Give it all to me!!!”

I start pounding. We kiss.

“Yes all the way in. I need you baby!”

I pull out her cute little tits. She has minimalist nipples. Her thighs are barely larger than my calf’s. I love it! After pounding for a while I pull out and cum all over the bottom of my passenger floor board. I finger bang her for a while longer and she fakes an orgasm. Oh well… you can’t have it all I guess. I ask her if she wants to get a room with me. So we can have some more fun, and I can take my time with her.

“No puedo. Toda mi familia vive aquí. If I’m gone all night with you they’ll worry.”

“You’re ok with everything that happened right?” I say

She laughs “Of course I am! If I didn’t like it I would have said something.”

She kisses me, gives me her number, and asks me to call her the next day. I do but she doesn’t respond. I sweat things out for a couple of hours worrying about a false rape charge and vowing never to have a drunken one night stand with an attractive passenger again. Thankful that I bought a high quality dash cam from Amazon. It was a little bit on the expensive side, but now that I have it to cover my ass I realize that it was worth any penny.

Epilogue: So far no calls from the police, and everything seems to still be in working order downstairs. I have my yearly STI check coming up soon anyway. So I'll have official confirmation in a month or so.

Lessons learned:

o The stories are true. Women get drunk, horny, and try to bang their Uber drivers. Sometimes aggressively. God bless them!

o Make sure you have a dash cam! Otherwise it's your word against hers, and we all know how that usually turns out.

o I don't have enough self control to deny an aggressive proposition from a woman who's 2-3 points higher then me on the attractiveness scale. So I should always carry condoms in my wallet just in case!

"Those who will not risk cannot win." -John Paul Jones

Uber Game

^ You gave het the opportunity to be the Bad lil Slut that she wanted + no one knows about it + She's from another country = You'll be fine! However in the future the hesitation you showed might cost you in the future! Mentally prepare for the next one!

Uber Game

Quote: (05-15-2018 08:10 PM)Captain Gh Wrote:  

^ You gave het the opportunity to be the Bad lil Slut that she wanted + no one knows about it + She's from another country = You'll be fine! However in the future the hesitation you showed might cost you in the future! Mentally prepare for the next one!

It already has cost me. There have been two other very attractive women that I think I could have slept with for sure. But I didn't have a dash cam and they weren't as aggressive so I didn't go for it. Now that I have video to cover my ass hopefully I can capitalize on any new opportunities that arise.

"Those who will not risk cannot win." -John Paul Jones

Uber Game

^^^ Dang, that's some sweet story you got there.

I don't know what sort of laws or rules uber has for their drivers. But would you risk losing your uber job over banging a couple hotties from uber? Seems to be a risk-to-reward consideration: considering you're making a living off of it.

Uber Game

This got me thinking - a big problem for me when it comes to rolling dolo is amping up my extraversion beforehand to the level needed to have a successful night. I'm mildly introverted so figuring out social lubricant besides over-drinking is important. Driving uber for an hour before going out and just talking non-stop seems like really good dolo night prep AND you get paid for it.

Uber Game

In my home town in the UK every single Uber driver in the evenings or at night is a thirsty Pakistani, dressed like they're going to a nightclub, trying this "game".

I'm sure they occasionally get some success but the amount of women I know who refuse to travel alone via uber late at night now is incredible.

They'll ruin this for everyone eventually (even though my personal opinion is that this whole idea is a massive waste of time on the whole).

Uber Game

Quote: (05-18-2018 12:33 AM)Saweeep Wrote:  

In my home town in the UK every single Uber driver in the evenings or at night is a thirsty Pakistani, dressed like they're going to a nightclub, trying this "game".

I'm sure they occasionally get some success but the amount of women I know who refuse to travel alone via uber late at night now is incredible.

They'll ruin this for everyone eventually (even though my personal opinion is that this whole idea is a massive waste of time on the whole).

I am not sure if there's anything good for us and the native Europeans with all these migrants coming here. It'll be good for as the 2nd passenger tho "Is the driver giving you a hard time, he seems sorta tense isn't he?"

Uber Game

Quote: (05-18-2018 05:38 AM)AceP Wrote:  

Quote: (05-18-2018 12:33 AM)Saweeep Wrote:  

I am not sure if there's anything good for us and the native Europeans with all these migrants coming here. It'll be good for as the 2nd passenger tho "Is the driver giving you a hard time, he seems sorta tense isn't he?"

U think the main issue with them is they breed like rats which lowers the standard of living for everyone because they have low standards of what's acceptable.

The powers that be and employers love this because it makes it an employers market and then it leads to them have very unappealing terms like 'on call, temp, varying shifts etc'

The powers that be also have lobbying power so vote for laws that makes this sort of legislature happen.

It's borderline criminal as our ancestors fought and died to create Western Civilization and it's being sold out by the pen of congress.

Uber Game

I met my main chick through uber. She said she was trying to learn guitar, told her I did guitar lessons (pretty much a lie), she gave her number, came over with her guitar, smoked a J and fucked. It was sick. I did pick up a lot of hot girls (college town) but only the scrubby chicks and one dude tried to get me to come back in with them.

Uber Game

I started driving for Uber this week. I have already noticed it affecting my desire to learn converaational skills. I actually like doing it.