rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Stuck at the crossroads in life

Okay, I know there's a lot of knowledge and wisdom around here so hopefully you guys can help me out. [Image: blush.gif]

Living college life has always been a dream of mine and entering the mid 20's I can feel it slipping away. I just finished a degree in education in Australia but only really did so for the sake of finishing a degree. I knew half way through the degree that teaching children isn't what I saw myself doing long-term (Not enough interaction with the real world and especially women) but it's still nice to hold that qualification, especially if I can use it as a means to travel the world. Anyway, I feel as if I wasted my university years being unsociable and disregarding clear signs of interest from girls. I don't think I slept with one girl from uni in my 4 years there, although I was still going out on weekends with a couple of high school mates and doing some damage there. Living off-campus at home with my parents in a small city didn't help the situation. I feel like I still want that lifestyle and want to do the whole experience again now that I'm older and wiser but maybe moving to another city and living on campus this time around, getting a part-time job in a bar or something and travelling during non-teaching periods. I have a few fears:

1) Not fitting in with the majority 18-20 year old population and the same thing happening again
2) Building a debt beyond control, still not knowing 100% what I want to do with my life.
3) Potentially wasting my mid 20's studying when I could be making/saving some cash (even if I'm doing something I dislike)

Keep in mind, this is Australian university I am talking about. We don't have the college experience here, especially in smaller cities/towns, as most students go to their classes then head home. If you live on campus, there's obviously still a social aspect to it but nothing like the frats, clubs, sporting events of US college culture.

Ideally, I would want to move to the US and go to a huge party school to get it out of my system but that would cost a substantial amount of money which I couldn't even dream of having at my disposal in the near future. Unless any Aussies know a sure-fire way to go down the exchange student route?

I feel as if I'm stuck in both my career and my life. While most people my age are developing careers, or at least have a solid job, and beginning to partner up, planning to buy a house etc all I can think about is partying, travelling and living my youth while it's still there. Call me immature but I just don't see the point in spending your whole 20's/30's working your ass off to conform to the expectations of society. I'm happy with minimal as long as I have the freedom to enjoy myself.

Any similar experiences or advice?

Hey I feel ya man, I did exactly the same thing wasting my years at one of the school with hottest girls in the South, getting a worthless degree in Sociology to boot. But luckily I totally changed it around.

What I did was coming to Paris, get an apartment not too far from city center, join lots of activities, make lots of friends and inevitably approach a lot of girl, all the while doing a Master degree.

Schools in Europe (apart from private ones) are free, and any big cities like Paris, London, Spain, Rome should be busting with hot girls. For the girls alone I really recommend Paris, they have an endearing bitchiness that makes the game fun, but living prices here is unacceptable.

The big cities have the advantages that there are so many things to do, girls come from all over the place and are open to foreigners. Studying while you are there put you in contact with those young nubile college girls and other young people and thus build a great lifestyle.

However you will really need to push yourself to get out there. The environment provides you with opportunities, but if you dont embrace them you might as well be a virgin in a pussy paradise.

Not sure how old you are. I moved here when 22, and yes lots of my friends had a career back then, but also lots are just trying to get into a post-grad. At any rate, live your life and fuck what others think.

You can also do that in big asian metropolitans where white guys have the white gods factor, and you can at least put your english teaching skills to use.

Ass or cash, nobody rides for free - WestIndiArchie

With a teaching degree you can make very good money in Asia. Think of $3k a month in Bangkok (or more after experience), plus a visa and work permit to stay. I wouldn't consider that a waste at all. Also if you teach adults or teach business English you will be interacting with plenty of women and no children.
Just a thought if you're in a rut.

I don't think the "college experience" is what you are truly looking for. I think it is something deeper. Maybe it is simply a better social life but I suggest spending a lot of time thinking through it before making any big decisions.

You could find a city where you could have a lot of fun but also work on something instead of taking classes which means you will be paying money for school instead of making money. Teach English in Asia, become a poker dealer in Vegas, get a bartender job near the beach, start setting up a business on the side, etc.

Good luck!

I think a lot of guys who discover game, etc. a little later wish they could go back and repeat college. Just know that, if you take care of yourself physically, have decent style and some game, and live in a place with a good number of young people, you can be as or even more attractive to younger girls at 30 or even older than were at 22. Meeting actual college girls is maybe a little tougher since college tends to be its own social circle. But there is a sweet spot at about 22-27 when girls are out of college, working on their masters degree or in their first job, that you can keep mingling in for a long time.

Thanks for the solid advice here.

kdog, any idea on the best website to search for those high paying international teaching jobs?

I think you just want to get a lot of pussy.

What is your N count?

I'd honestly go take trips to SEA and bang as many girls as possible to get it out of your system.

Your entire world changes once you reach a certain N mark. Quality of life, where you live, quality of women's personalities, and so on become larger much larger considerations once you know you can bang lots of girls.

I wouldn't go to grad school just to get some college pussy. There has to be a major purpose of going to your grad school.

SENS Foundation - help stop age-related diseases

Quote: (05-19-2016 12:01 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  
If I talk to 100 19 year old girls, at least one of them is getting fucked!
Quote:WestIndianArchie Wrote:
Am I reacting to her? No pussy, all problems
Or
Is she reacting to me? All pussy, no problems

^^^ This

An idea I heard from an evolutionary psychologist, that I've mentioned a couple times on the forum, is that humans have 2 primary goals - to survive and to mate. Almost everything we do can be traced back to those 2 goals. Changing your perception on how easy it is to get girls will probably change your perception on everything.

Makes a lot of sense birthday cat.

My notch count is a bit difficult to define because I've had many times where I've either done everything but get it in with a girl, got her to bed and not fucked, or simply got it in then realised I'm to drunk/tired to fuck lol so I've lost count. Maybe somewhere between 10-15 but I've never had multiple bangs with the same girl. South-East Asia wouldn't do it for me Travesty, not really into Asian girls. Unless I have some luck on the Thai islands but staying on islands for long periods of time just to chase tail could get boring fast.

I don't think it's a getting pussy issue anyway. I just want to live the whole lifestyle as a whole- the social life, the clubs, the partying, the sporting games and finding an area of study I'm actually interested in pursuing would be handy as well.

In my opinion you're fairly lucky because your degree is in Education. You're one of the few people that can get away with teaching English overseas and have it, actually apply to your field. Most of the overseas English teachers I know, have a difficult time translating their x years in y country teaching English to something that will be beneficial in their job interviews when they go back home.

I recommend South Korea if you're after the "party college" atmosphere. When I lived there 2 years ago, I felt that the expat community in the foreigner bars had a bit of "frat boy" -esque atmosphere. It may be due to the heavy drinking culture in Korea as opposed to the other Asian countries. I know other Asian countries drink but from my experience, they aren't close to the amount of soju consumed by Koreans. Also Koreas got some great clubs, the whole country loves baseball and soccer so you'll have plenty of sporting events.

1. Go to South Korea for party atmosphere
2. Save up money
3. Get some Education related experience (maybe you don't like it now, but never hurts to stash away some experience in a potential career path)
4. Bang bitches : )

I am from Aus too, and also had a lame uni experience here.

To be honest I think you are just idolising the college life that you see on American TV.

Why don't you just take your degree and try to teach English somewhere in South America (Colombia or Brazil). You will be independent, have money, plenty of time to party, be outside your comfort zone, can learn a useful language and the quality of girls are much greater than in Australia.

Going to college just to 'live the lifestyle' is a waste of time and money. Being broke sucks.

Quote:Quote:

My notch count is a bit difficult to define because I've had many times where I've either done everything but get it in with a girl, got her to bed and not fucked, or simply got it in then realised I'm to drunk/tired to fuck lol so I've lost count. Maybe somewhere between 10-15 but I've never had multiple bangs with the same girl.

The answer to the notch question shouldn't take this long to answer.

So I agree with others who say that you're still at the phase in life where you want to bang as many girls as possible. It's not a big deal bro, everyone on this forum has been there at some point. But you will be better off once you accept that.

You don't need to go to school to accomplish this. Honestly I banged way more girls after college and I'm not even close to reaching my prime yet. Even if I had amazing game, there weren't even that many hot girls at my school since I went to a somewhat small school anyway. Who cares? The whole "bang a bunch of girl in college because you won't have this chance later" is overblown by the media. Only a very few guys actually take advantage of this.

Like some others have suggested, I think teaching abroad in Asia is your best bet by far. Since you have an actual teaching degree you should be able to get some pretty good jobs too, especially in a third-world country. I'd look at places like Vietnam, Indonesia or Thailand for sure, I know that there are a decent number of international schools there. You could even make a career out of it: teaching is a rewarding profession and these kids are typically well-behaved. Korea is a good option too because there is a ton of drinking and nightlife there but the teaching market will be more competitive there.