rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Vegan Youtube Fitness Celebrity Goes on a Rant Against Women and Children

So there is this fellow with a channel on Youtube called Vegan Gains. A few days ago he posted up the video "Why I'm Getting a Vasectomy"

TL;DW He goes on a rant on how women trick men with pregnancy, how this can destroy a man's ambitions and aspirations. Finally he does not like children.

As you can imagine, this video caused a lot of controversy(most likely on purpose) and some people are bashing him for his 'misogynistic views towards women and children.'

Here is a video response by Powerlifter Jason Blaha:

Now what I find interesting about Vegan Gain's rant is that it caused so much hate. While he certainly uses some hyperbole when discussing the nefarious intentions of women, it seems that some people fail to see that what he said does in fact apply to some women. Yes, there are some women who will try to trick men into marriage or child support. The shock jock Tom Leykis even devised a strategy he named the 'Hail Mary' to combat women like this.

In the end while becoming a full-bore misogynist should not be the end result of the red pill, it surprises me that simply mentioning that some women will get pregnant only for their own selfish benefit is controversial; it is a fact.

Thoughts?

That vegan gains guy sure is full of millenial MGTOW angst. Maybe if he had a steak or two his balls would drop and his T levels would get a boost.

The guy says condoms "aren't even vegan." Is he eating them or something?

"Men willingly believe what they wish." - Julius Caesar, De Bello Gallico, Book III, Ch. 18

I really enjoyed the first video. A bit refreshing. The second I could not listen to longer than a minute, that guys voice is terrible. Also, I will not tolerate soft cowards like him. He may be a fighter or whatever, but to be so offended by someone's words, and then calling for either an appology or just to say 'bad boy!' is such weak cowardice. Words exist for a reason and it is unacceptable to be afraid of them.

Damn that mutherfucka just lost his mind!!! And that's what Toronto does to you folks!!

He's actually quite entertaining in some regards but does get annoying when he touts veganism as cure all. His worst of the industry videos got him notoriety but some of them are valid.

Quote: (07-22-2015 10:39 AM)dog Wrote:  

That vegan gains guy sure is full of millenial MGTOW angst. Maybe if he had a steak or two his balls would drop and his T levels would get a boost.

What, you got something against grown men who are infatuated with action figures?
Ha-ha.
This kid definitely does not need to worry about getting a girl pregnant, accidentally or otherwise.

"Time will tell who are the real revolutionaries"-Robert Nesta Marley

That vegan kid just comes across a weirdo, especially with that ridiculous rant about kids at the end.

Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit upon his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats. - H L Mencken

Vegan kid is straight? I think he is doing this video to hide something...

Edit: I think his beard dumped him.

Edit: The guy in the second video did mention that he thinks vegans tend to be crazier, which I happen to agree with.

Fate whispers to the warrior, "You cannot withstand the storm." And the warrior whispers back, "I am the storm."

Women and children can be careless, but not men - Don Corleone

Great RVF Comments | Where Evil Resides | How to upload, etc. | New Members Read This 1 | New Members Read This 2

Well, I have learned I get along better if I just ignore the whole Vegan/Vegitarian crap that those people always try to smear on your sleeve. I appreciated the candor and his blunt, straightforward points. I also thought he was a fairly good speaker and comfortable in front of the camera.

But for sure those types are rather annoying, in general.

He had some good points but ranting he wants to stomp on babies was never going to be well received. I think he's trying to be funny but he doesn't have the delivery to pull it off.

As for being misogynist he stated something that has been known for years. Women do try to get men to impregnate them. Maybe not most but enough to consider a credible risk. My dad was warning me about his when I was teenager back in the 90's. Especially during breakups. Now if you Google "how to trick boyfriend into getting me pregnant" there are over 11 million results.

Quote: (07-22-2015 10:51 AM)sylo Wrote:  

I really enjoyed the first video. A bit refreshing. The second I could not listen to longer than a minute, that guys voice is terrible. Also, I will not tolerate soft cowards like him. He may be a fighter or whatever, but to be so offended by someone's words, and then calling for either an appology or just to say 'bad boy!' is such weak cowardice. Words exist for a reason and it is unacceptable to be afraid of them.

Once the guy got past his obligatory NAWALT comments, he does make some solid points.

The guy went fairly psyco on video and posted it and he did so in a fairly easy to attack manner. The dude in the second video dropped any and all "feminist topics" once his disclaimer was over, which I assume was to initially distance himself from vegan gains.

Stuff about how the guy wants to destroy babies and yet refuses to eat meat because of cruelty to animals and such is an illustration he uses to point out just how crazy people in the vegan community seem to populate at a higher percentage than the general population.

Both videos highly annoying to watch.

I will say that Jason's Blaha channel is highly informative and I would recommend it for all your bodybuilding/health needs.

He sounds like he's in the anger phase, but he's not wrong about most of what he said. We all know women behave like this. Not all, but enough to where we can clearly see a pattern.

As for the vegan condom, vegans prefer using things (clothing, furniture, etc) that are not made from animals or animal products, as animals still have to suffer in order to make some of those products.

From what i've seen most of the fitness/bb community thinks about it this way.

Vegan Gains comes from the school of Youtube trolling like that Banana girl. They create these videos to generate controversy and more Youtube $$$$$$

How do you spot a vegan at a dinner party?

Don't worry, they'll tell you.

Quote: (07-22-2015 10:40 AM)TheWastelander Wrote:  

The guy says condoms "aren't even vegan." Is he eating them or something?

If a girl is a vegan, she'll probably suck your dick... If a guy is a vegan, he'll probably suck your dick...

"The point is, marriage is stupid. Every year there are a million hot, new 22-year olds going into bars, and call me glass-half-full, but I think they're getting dumber." -Barney Stinson

This guy...

TL;DR:
- Met a girl online
- She became his "girlfriend" even though she lives in a different continent and they never met
- Knew she was special because he "couldn't get mad at her when they were playing Call of Duty"
- Decided to marry her six months later (again, they never even met)
- Got dumped a week after proposing
- Girl dumped him via Facebook while running errands
- Attention whores by posting the whole process on YouTube

Can you get any more pathetic?

Clearly this guy has some degree of autism.

At least he is getting views/money from people tuning into this shit.

Quote: (07-23-2015 07:32 PM)Clemmo Wrote:  

Vegan Gains comes from the school of Youtube trolling like that Banana girl. They create these videos to generate controversy and more Youtube $$$$$$

I guess this is the new iteration of Maury-style talk shows where you get to watch drama unfold in real life. Everyone gets to boo the guy they think is scum, and feel vindicated whenever a single shot is fired by their own side.

I have mixed feelings about Vegan Gains.

On the one hand, he gained some respect from me for publicly declaring himself an antifeminist.

On the other hand, he has actual legit mommy issues and I know a lot of people say this as a shaming tactic but his mommy issues are very apparent when you watch his videos, especially his worst of the fitness industry videos. Some of those skits where he cross-dresses as his mother (I guess) and simulates gay anal rape and pedophilia scenes are very disturbing. He clearly had some psychological trauma with his mother. This is not even to mention his extremely feminine speech and mannerisms.

On even another hand, the reason VG is so outspokenly against feminism now is probably because he realizes it fucked him up on some level.

This guy comes across as a borderline wack job with on-the-edge anger issues.

Beyond that, it's hard for me to have much respect for anyone who's a vegan.

It's food fundamentalism.

So, all in all, Billy Batts says....

[Image: attachment.jpg29902]   

Quote: (02-15-2016 11:53 AM)Ringo Wrote:  

TL;DR:
- Met a girl online
- She became his "girlfriend" even though she lives in a different continent and they never met
- Knew she was special because he "couldn't get mad at her when they were playing Call of Duty"
- Decided to marry her six months later (again, they never even met)
- Got dumped a week after proposing
- Girl dumped him via Facebook while running errands
- Attention whores by posting the whole process on YouTube
I can't resist it.

He's back with his girlfriend and went to visit her in Belgium. Straight up dime piece (@3:20).

Best (now deleted) coment:
"Nigga puts on a batman costume to fuck bill gates. Thought I'd seen it all."

[Image: laugh5.gif]

Quote: (04-05-2016 02:02 PM)Ringo Wrote:  

[quote='Ringo' pid='1222585' dateline='1455555206']

[Image: wb2.gif]