rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Positive thinking/attitude when approaching and in daily life.

I went to the NYC Roosh World tour this weekend and one of the things that Roosh said that I agree with is to expect failure when you approach. But, this does not mean that you should have a negative attitude/outlook in regards to failure.

For a long time, I have not had a positive attitude/outlook on life and it has affected almost all aspects of my life. But, I have slowly been wanting to change and this weekend was the tipping point that finally made me decide to change things.

Your life is what you make of it. Life is not always going to be sunshine, puppy dogs and finger banging an uptight virgin Baptist Ukrianian girl on a train to Kiev, after you got done reading the bible in English (PM me about this...it really happened.) More chances than not, you will have crap, instead of happiness. But, the good out weighs the bad. You have to envision this in your mind. Slowly, it will start to take over. When it does...the feeling of being able to not give a Fuck about the past things that bothered you is like a weight that has been lifted off of your shoulders.

Roosh, keep up the good work. And to every one else that is or might have been in the same situation that I have been it. It is never too late to change. But the only way you will change is when you want to.

i dont expect failure when i approach.

i treat it like a game, if it doesnt workout next.

took a while for me to get that.

Quote: (07-20-2015 09:45 PM)simonafc Wrote:  

i dont expect failure when i approach.

i treat it like a game, if it doesnt workout next.

took a while for me to get that.

Each guy makes his own way/path. You gotta find what works for you. Live it and own it!