rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Trouble Adjusting to Mediocre Women

This past week, I've fucked 4 different women and I've practically been unable to have an orgasm. When I'm fucking these women, having an orgasm is nearly impossible unless I close my eyes and pretend they are of Colombian/Venezuelan descent. As soon as I do that, I can pop right away.

I feel like getting laid in the States is really easy but I'm just not enjoying it anymore and I'm tired of fucking for two hours trying to have an orgasm. It's such a huge turn-off to me when a woman speaks English; my dick just stops working when I hear it but Spanish does the complete opposite. I get very hard. Which is strange because I don't even speak Spanish or understand it. When an American woman speaks, in my mind it's like I'm going from hearing Penelope Cruz moaning to hearing Nancy Grace screaming about a missing tot.

I think I've crossed over some sort of bridge and now there is no going back. It may be time to move away for good.

Any of you other guys ever felt this way?

samurai power

I have the same problem but with Asian chicks, though I haven't been actively gaming the past month or so.

Moving away won't fix the problem. After a few years abroad, you'll eventually get to the point where good American girls are as exotic as the foreign girls you left home to chase. It's a game you'll never win.

My suggestion would be to stop fucking everything that moves, take a solid 1-2 month break, and then focus only on quality over quantity. From the looks of things, you're in the early stages of player burnout; safeguard whatever youthful optimism you have left. Once the flame goes out, it's out for good.

Quote: (07-12-2015 12:52 PM)JamesRodri Wrote:  

Long Answer: Having sex in my native tongue is a huge turn off for me also. So much so that I simply don't even try when I'm back where I was born.

Two best languages for sex is Spanish/Portugese and Russian.

I agree with that one, nothing sexier than slamming a
Brazilian woman while she's screaming , "Oi." I found Brazilian women very loud during sex and I absolutely loved it.

Quote: (07-12-2015 01:00 PM)Blick Mang Wrote:  

My suggestion would be to stop fucking everything that moves, take a solid 1-2 month break, and then focus only on quality over quantity.

I can't do that. I couldn't even make it 48 hours after my vasectomy before I was jerking off again.

I do admire you guys who can though.

Quote: (07-12-2015 01:19 PM)LINUX Wrote:  

Quote: (07-12-2015 01:00 PM)Blick Mang Wrote:  

My suggestion would be to stop fucking everything that moves, take a solid 1-2 month break, and then focus only on quality over quantity.

I can't do that. I couldn't even make it 48 hours after my vasectomy before I was jerking off again.

I do admire you guys who can though.
I have two comments on this topic,
1) once I started working a real job I did not have the time to be available for young hot chicks, nor could I just hang out until 5 am to get laid like I could in my 20's. I found myself at a lot of happy hours or post conference mixers settling for what was there. This was the first time I ever really discovered how out of shape woman hide their flaws(spanx, drop front shirts, push up bras, and deceptive makeup) once they are over 25. I could get it up and have sex, but to come I would have to hit it doggystyle and think of past sexual encounters to get off ,if I could get off at all.

2) I know no fap is big on this forum, but I cannot not do it. The only time I haven't fapped regularly was before the Bar (due to stress) and before the USMLE(again stress). Even when I go out now I have fapped at least that morning in the shower. The last couple of times I have went out and had sex in a nightclub bathroom or a ONS, I did not orgamed even though I fucked like a stallion. Strangely enough the following day in the shower I would think about the ONS and get one off. Most of the time if I orgasm during sex it is either because the girl does something so depraved that the sight of it makes me explode, or I know ahead of time I am going to see a girl so I do not rub one out in the morning so I can get off later. Most of the time I have sex in Miami it is not a planned event, I just get lucky so I usually beat it up until she cannot take it or gets tired,and I file the visual memory for later use.

Delicious Tacos is the voice of my generation....

Pavlov and Skinner would love this thread.

Typically in the past when a woman spoke Spanish (or Russian, etc.) to you, you were about to fuck a sexy young chick, in the middle of fucking a sexy young chick, or had just fucked a sexy young chick.

The mental association between hearing a woman speak Spanish and fucking sexy young chicks develops especially quickly when one is on these trips where a new girl is had at a rate of every few days to every day.

As opposed to English or any other languages that you've been using throughout your life for non-girl purposes, where you mentally associate it with the normal banalities of everyday life... conversing with your friends and family, conference calls in the office, listening to lectures in school and university, etc.

For the past few years in the States, whether in the streets or in nightclubs, I'm now immediately intrigued by a female voice speaking Spanish and I'll try to identify the source:

[Image: o4bqe.jpg]

But in the streets it's usually from some girl I wouldn't tocar with a ten foot pole.

#NoSingleMoms
#NoHymenNoDiamond
#DontWantDaughters

Variety is the spice of life [Image: hump.gif]

Team Nachos

Quote: (07-12-2015 12:45 PM)LINUX Wrote:  

This past week, I've fucked 4 different women and I've practically been unable to have an orgasm. When I'm fucking these women, having an orgasm is nearly impossible unless I close my eyes and pretend they are of Colombian/Venezuelan descent. As soon as I do that, I can pop right away.

I feel like getting laid in the States is really easy but I'm just not enjoying it anymore and I'm tired of fucking for two hours trying to have an orgasm. It's such a huge turn-off to me when a woman speaks English; my dick just stops working when I hear it but Spanish does the complete opposite. I get very hard. Which is strange because I don't even speak Spanish or understand it. When an American woman speaks, in my mind it's like I'm going from hearing Penelope Cruz moaning to hearing Nancy Grace screaming about a missing tot.

I think I've crossed over some sort of bridge and now there is no going back. It may be time to move away for good.

Yep, every single time I go home I felt this way, so much so that I just stopped gaming for the usual 2-3 periods I'm back. The vocal fry and fatties didn't help nor did the obnoxious entitled attitudes. I'm also increasingly worried about pregnancy scares or some kind of bogus/faux rape claim that now seem to happen more and more.

Plus after you've essentially been driving exotic Ferraris and Porsches abroad its a hell of bummer to have to take a 85' Ford Pinto out for a spin.

2015 RVF fantasy football champion

It's pretty obvious you've got a problem with sex addiction. It sounds like you're fucking just for the sake of fucking, and not even enjoying it. That's textbook addictive behavior. As Blick Mang said, you really need to slow it down. There is more to life than sex. Mindlessly pursuing orgasms is not the highest good in life. As it stands right now you're one step above a horny dog who rubs his dick raw against the couch. What's the point? If it takes you so little effort, and offers you so little satisfaction, why are you doing it? You need to find another passion to supplement chasing pussy.

[size=8pt]"For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us.”[/size] [size=7pt] - Romans 8:18[/size]

I don't know for languages, but there really is a ton of difference between fucking a healthy, feminine woman, and a narcissistic western caricature of a woman. Both might get the dick hard if they're in good shape, but the act itself will be worlds apart.

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

If the same thing happened to Roosh, Linux and countless other players over here, then I know what's next for me... and all of you players

Most definitely.

Once you get called Papi in the middle of the act, it's kinda hard to go back.

Everybody that comes back from Eastern Europe, Asia, Latin America, or some version of pussy paradise has to reintegrate into "regular" life.

People that aren't even love travelers get it.

The pace of life
What people talk about
How they care for each other

A chick might look good, might know all the tricks in the book - but the "x" factor is missing.

WIA

Like the others said, find other enjoyment in life. You will forget about sex if you are so engrossed in doing something else you are passionate about.

Or, my favorite Kurt Vonnegut quote:

Quote:Quote:

One thing which Uncle Alex found objectionable about human beings was that they seldom took time out to notice when they were happy. He himself did his best to acknowledge it when times were sweet. We could be drinking lemonade in the shade of an apple tree in the summertime, and he would interrupt the conversation to say, "If this isn't nice, what is?"

If you don't enjoy fucking these women, put yourself in a situation where you are happy. Based on your posts, these women will follow you to the ends of the Earth. Find the ends where you are most happy (not necessarily geographic), and fuck them there. At least this way, there is more to the happiness than just sex.

One thing which Uncle Alex found objectionable about human beings was that they seldom took time out to notice when they were happy. He himself did his best to acknowledge it when times were sweet. We could be drinking lemonade in the shade of an apple tree in the summertime, and he would interrupt the conversation to say, "If this isn't nice, what is?"

Vonnegut was a great writer but I don't recall the quotation. What book or shortstory is that?

My Adventures in Game updates on the go: twits by Max Detrick

Unbowed. Unbent. Unbroken.

I don’t ever give up. I mean, I’d have to be dead or completely incapacitated.
-- Elon Musk

Quote: (07-13-2015 05:52 AM)ksbms Wrote:  

Vonnegut was a great writer but I don't recall the quotation. What book or shortstory is that?
Rice University commencement speech, http://versailles1.tripod.com/rice.html

Seems like banging hot Colombian girls is priority #1 in your life. I don't blame you lol..

Why not move to Colombia full time? Or barring that, move to a US city that has a large latino population? There are a lot of cities with columbian neighborhoods.

Yes.

I tend to mentally downgrade the attractiveness of western women because I assume the worst about them and I've had too many bad experiences. I'm not living in western culture anymore and I usually cringe a little when I hear a women with American, British, or Australian accent. I worry that I have an unhealthy mindset but I just can't bring myself to spend any time working on my game with these women because my interest is so low and my experiences with Latin and Asian women have been so much better.

I'm not in a position to offer advice to guys like LINUX whose game is far more advanced than mine but I can share the experiences of a guy that saw the benefits of avoiding American women since before there was a manosphere. For me I've crossed a bridge and it is highly unlikely I could go back to white western women. I know there are exceptions to the rule but for me with my history and experience, and at my age knowing that I'll probably want kids but not until I'm over 40, it just doesn't make sense to get involved with those women when the alternatives are more attractive and more open to dating older guys.

However, I want to avoid developing issues with all white women so I'll occasionally go for a European girl who is traveling. Some of them can have issues also but 9 times out of 10 a European girl living outside of Europe won't be on the level of an American women. I also might consider spending some time in Eastern Europe later on but for now that Latin booty has my attention.

I've felt this way while still abroad.

Some amateur "model" I knew from college was in Tokyo so I went to do some touristy stuff and see what the white meat felt like again.

The body was fine, but this chick was from Jersey and when she went into the dirty talk I almost left the hotel room. But, already being inside her and with her body being at least an 8 I figured I could trudge forward through the problems.

Ended up just telling her to shut up and pushed her face into a pillow.
She loved to swallow tho [Image: thumb.gif]

After that though, never had any rekindling of interest in English speaking white chicks. But they are useful for free drinks n shit.

@birthdaycat

Can you please describe how you set yourself up financially to live abroad?

SENS Foundation - help stop age-related diseases

Quote: (05-19-2016 12:01 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  
If I talk to 100 19 year old girls, at least one of them is getting fucked!
Quote:WestIndianArchie Wrote:
Am I reacting to her? No pussy, all problems
Or
Is she reacting to me? All pussy, no problems

Quote: (07-20-2015 12:21 AM)Travesty Wrote:  

^ Can you please describe how you set yourself up financially to live abroad?

The easiest way is to teach English abroad, and I don't recommend that unless you have plans get out of that field fairly quickly. It is what i planned to do but I am still here 3 years later.

I didn't want to stay in the states, so I sold off my car and other shit and just moved out of the country.

One of the good things about the crew we had rolling in Colombia a few months ago is that everyone went home and started learning a new trade that would allow us to move to South America permanently. We took different entrepreneurial paths but we all have the same goal in mind. In one year, I'll be bringing in close to $800 a day, and I'll be doing most of my work while sitting in a hot-tub in Colombia or in between fucking a model on the deck of water villa in the Maldives.