rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Girls Of Spain

The Girls Of Spain

Got an email that I think you all would find informative..

Quote:Quote:

Catalan girls [Barcelona] are the coldest girls in Spain. They usually dress like they're out of a French New Wave film from 1980. Some give you shit for speaking Spanish. There also isn't a bar pickup culture in Spain like there is in the U.S. So all in all forget Spanish girls in Barcelona. If he's doing Erasmus, he'd have better luck hitting on the numerous foreign girls that live/work/study in Barcelona. There's are a lot of bars in Cituat Vella, specifically in the Barrio Chino, that ERASMUS and other foreign study chicks like to inhabit.

For drinking spots, good bar that's friendly, relatively cheap, and full of people willing to chat is La Ovaja Negra near the top of the Ramblas. There are a lot of mixed tourist/local clubs west of Barrio Gracia that will resemble the kind of bog-standard clubs you'd find in DC. They're full of easy, drunk Americans and Brits.

If the writer would have a lot more success, he'd be better off going to Salamanca or down south to Andalucia where the people are a lot warmer and friendlier.

I spent two weeks in spain in 2006 and had a great time. Worked on the girls in the hostels (belgium, german, english) than the spanish girls though. The barcelona chicks were definitely not very friendly.

I did write a TEN PART report on my trip.. if you get through it all you are a soldier

http://www.dcbachelor.com/2006/the-terminal

[Image: attachment.jpg6]   

[Image: attachment.jpg7]   

The Girls Of Spain

Sounds about right. I am studying abroad in the spring of '09 and was thinking about Barcelona (due to its party rep, close to the beach, etc.) but after talking to tons of people from school and other places, I pretty much heard the EXACT same thing. I also read your guide on Italy and the consensus on that country seems to be about right as well. Therefore, I'm thinking about just going to London to study abroad (I've been there once before) where people speak english, I should hook up with girls just as much (if not more), and then travel to all the other countries on excursions or weekend trips.

The Girls Of Spain

London girls are not easier than american girls.. FYI

The Girls Of Spain

Quote: (08-21-2008 09:23 PM)Roosh Wrote:  

Yeah? That's discouraging, to say the least. Maybe I should've gone to South America (would've screwed up my summer though)...ha

What cities in Europe should I definitely hit up while I'm there then?

The Girls Of Spain

Quote: (08-22-2008 08:09 PM)b-ball23 Wrote:  

Quote: (08-21-2008 09:23 PM)Roosh Wrote:  

Yeah? That's discouraging, to say the least. Maybe I should've gone to South America (would've screwed up my summer though)...ha

What cities in Europe should I definitely hit up while I'm there then?

From what I hear, Scandinavian women are the loosest. I've never been to Scandinavian so I'm only relaying the opinions of others.

The Girls Of Spain

Getting laid by the locals is really tough in the Mediterranean countries. If you make local friends (natives, not drunken americans), you'll have a much better time of it. Still, a one-night stand with a quality girl from Spain/Italy is going to be tough.

If you're looking for just random hookups then there will be a lot of other Americans/Scandinavians/Australians/etc. if you go to a large enough city. You can always hang out at the anglo bars and pick up other non-natives.

If you're studying abroad to learn a language then hanging out with all anglophones is the worst thing you can do, but you'll get laid more. Depends on your goals...

The Girls Of Spain

Quote: (08-22-2008 08:09 PM)b-ball23 Wrote:  

Yeah? That's discouraging

But still in the top 5 easiest (along with australia, ireland)... pretty much any country with english as their main language.

English girls are a bit colder and aloof in the early stages, which does throw you off.

The Girls Of Spain

English women are amongst the least good looking women in Europe. When I went to London, I spent a lot of time walking the streets and I think I can count on one hand how many attractive women I saw, and still have plenty of fingers left over. Even my mother noted that "you don't see too many pretty women there I notice" and she's not the type of person that normally says stuff like that.

The Girls Of Spain

I've been living in Madrid for more than 1 year now. Spanish girls are quite beautiful but it's going difficult to communicate with them if you don't speak spanish. Most of the girls speak poor english with awful accent.
Anyways, I find they are difficult to approach. For examples in some clubs, when you are trying to speak to a girl she doesn't even listen to you even though you're trying a funny opener or some original stuff. Probably because they get 10 approaches by minute and spanish men are far from being gentle (most of them). They are "machos".
But if you try on a cougar I think you'll be more succesfull. They are more keen on meeting new people !
Other thing, if you are american I think you'll be succesfull, the other day I saw a group of American boys in a club talking to spanish girls and within 10 minutes they were all making out like crazy.
If some guys from Madrid read this post, please don't hesitate to give some good places to go hunting.
Cheers

The Girls Of Spain

OK, i did my study abroad in madrid for fall of 2006 and spring of 2007. the best place to go bar/club hopping for a cheap price and where you will be the only gringo around is in the area around the alonso martinez metro stop. its basically like a street party on the weekends on the street where the club millenio is. patatus by the bilbao metro stop is a good place to start the night with huge beers. the places in sol (centro) are filled with gringos but if theres a big futbol game on then you should hit up oconnel street but dont stay for too long. the sangria bar in sol is also really good but i forgot what its called. its two streets in the direction of banco de espana metro stop from oconnell street, sort of like an underground cave where lots of people go to chill and drink. chupitos in sol is also good, as is bourbon cafe and fontana de oro.
as far as game goes you really have to dewesternize yourself in order to clean up with chicas from madrid. the younger generation there is really anti american so if u come off tryng to buy them drinks and promising to fly them out to the u.s. then youre gonna be out of luck. just tell them how beautiful the city is and how youd like to branch out from your gringo circle and meet some locals and see the real side of madrid. of course, you have to go to retiros on sunday early evening for the drum show. wish i was in madrid, good luck to you.

Quote: (09-18-2008 11:16 AM)julio26 Wrote:  

I've been living in Madrid for more than 1 year now. Spanish girls are quite beautiful but it's going difficult to communicate with them if you don't speak spanish. Most of the girls speak poor english with awful accent.
Anyways, I find they are difficult to approach. For examples in some clubs, when you are trying to speak to a girl she doesn't even listen to you even though you're trying a funny opener or some original stuff. Probably because they get 10 approaches by minute and spanish men are far from being gentle (most of them). They are "machos".
But if you try on a cougar I think you'll be more succesfull. They are more keen on meeting new people !
Other thing, if you are american I think you'll be succesfull, the other day I saw a group of American boys in a club talking to spanish girls and within 10 minutes they were all making out like crazy.
If some guys from Madrid read this post, please don't hesitate to give some good places to go hunting.
Cheers

The Girls Of Spain

Quote: (08-24-2008 10:26 PM)speakeasy Wrote:  

English women are amongst the least good looking women in Europe. When I went to London, I spent a lot of time walking the streets and I think I can count on one hand how many attractive women I saw, and still have plenty of fingers left over. Even my mother noted that "you don't see too many pretty women there I notice" and she's not the type of person that normally says stuff like that.

I live in London and I'd definitely disagree with this. True, English women may not be very hot, but I see gorgeous women all over the place here. I'd say that the women in London, on average, are hotter than the women in Paris and are very close to the women in Prague in terms of attractiveness.

I'm not sure where you stayed -- the more expensive touristy areas might not attract the really hot Eastern Europeans immigrants -- but I never fail to be blown away by the women here.

The Girls Of Spain

Meh, it really comes down to personal taste. One man's hot is another man's trash. I have a very high standard (superficial) so 98% of women to me don't meet the "hot" accolade.

The Girls Of Spain

I have spent a lot of time in Barcelona.

And yes, the girls are advanced level (but extremely beautiful, so it balances out).

The guy who wrote the original email is the typical American experience in Barcelona.

You can tell from what he wrote, he did everything wrong.

- MPM
The Guide to Getting More out of Life
http://www.thegmanifesto.com

The Girls Of Spain

ohh it's nice to read these reports [Image: smile.gif]

I think that some foreigners get "stuck" in Spain,just because they don't know the dynamics of how thigs work here,that's not the angloshpere hehe.

Nowadays spanish chicks are kind of excited to practice and improve their english,to it's a positive point to be a foreigner who speaks english.

If you want to bang spanish chicks I would advice you to do what most foreigners do,so avoid erasmus and foreigner environments.

Just flow and mix in the clubs,pubs and streets with the locals,and If you want to taste local deep talent try to go to smaller cities like for example Albacete,Cáceres,Badajoz,Ciudad Real,Cordoba,Almeria,Malaga,Murcia,Sevilla,Huelva,Alicante...

Maybe you won't get laid with foreigners as much as in Barcelona Madrid or Valencia,but your hard work decoding the spanish girls will pay off [Image: wink.gif]

As it was mention in other posts,social circle is important but is not so relevant by my opinion,at the end is just a numbers game,be persistent and don't give up.

Here you can see some photos of babes:

https://www.facebook.com/AkuaTerrazadeve...tos_stream

Although generally spanish girls are with brown hair and eyes,you can find lot of variey,and mix of latin,arabs and lot of more nationalities

PD: I'm from a small city of 80.000 inhabitants with a good student life,if you're interested in coming to Spain and visit send me a MP,it has good connections with Madrid and Alicante by plain with all over Europe.

The good point about mi city is that if you have good logistics,with nightlife it will be quite easy and the exotic factor will be extremely useful.You will really feel and see what is the deep and real Spain.

I opened a post to organise a meet up:

http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-44702-...#pid945672

The Girls Of Spain

Wow!! a five year gap in posts then people always say , "check the thread !!" Like there's brand new information . However Spain does seem like an option for Spanish speakers since it has the same population as Poland and given talent since light skinned Latin girls are highly sought after in this forum

The Girls Of Spain

Yeah I had a group of Spanish friends when I first moved to Oslo and that helped me put the pieces together.

Basically, Spanish guys are up there with the worst sex pests around. And the women are just tired of any mans shit. Which makes it harder to pick them up.
But don't be fooled, they do fuck around like crazy.

Also, yeah London girls are harder to get than American girls for sure. I don't understand why considering they are all overweight or ugly. they should be grateful for the attention.

The less fucks you give, the more fucks you get.

The Girls Of Spain

delete. Pics not showing up

The Girls Of Spain

Here ill be posting some pics of random pretty/cute/hot girls :

[Image: 1goqjc.jpg]
[Image: 23wjymr.jpg]
[Image: 2d1kdxz.jpg]
[Image: vxnhmr.jpg]
[Image: aepdtl.jpg]
[Image: 29g068p.jpg]
I'll be uploading more,those girls can easily be found around ,are good ones

The Girls Of Spain

I'd definitely be down to go back to Spain, but I would avoid Barcelona at all costs. The best part of my trip was leaving Barcelona and exploring neighboring areas of Tarragona and Girona.

"...so I gave her an STD, and she STILL wanted to bang me."

TEAM NO APPS

TEAM PINK

The Girls Of Spain

I lived in Spain for a while and even became a Spanish citizen (I'm the son of diplomats for the Dominican Republic). I had a very good time there but you must speak Spanish to have any sort of success in Spain; the girls generally don't speak English and if they do they only speak a little and with a very bad accent. Furthermore, try not to sound like someone straight out of a Dominican barrio unless you want to get a reguetón slut from a low-end nightclub in Barcelona.

Oh yes, I'm so privileged you literally can't even.
Interested in joining the FFL? I tried (and failed).

The Girls Of Spain

Quote: (02-01-2015 10:21 PM)Porfirio Rubirosa Wrote:  

Furthermore, try not to sound like someone straight out of a Dominican barrio unless you want to get a reguetón slut from a low-end nightclub in Barcelona.

LOL! As my people like to say, ¡Neta Güey!

The Girls Of Spain

I lived in Spain for a while and even became a Spanish citizen (I'm the son of diplomats for the Dominican Republic). I had a very good time there but you must speak Spanish to have any sort of success in Spain; the girls generally don't speak English and if they do they only speak a little and with a very bad accent. Furthermore, try not to sound like someone straight out of a Dominican barrio unless you want to get a reguetón slut from a low-end nightclub in Barcelona.

Is that a joke?? I'll take a regueton slut over most Spanish girls any day. I assume you're referring to a brown girl with a nice ass and low standards. I don't see any drawbacks.

Most of the Spanish girls I saw didn't really have appealing bodies. They were generally on the scrawny/skinny fat side and didn't really have a nice shape. Maybe there are on average cuter than American girls but I don't think that is saying much. And they seemed to age surprisingly quickly despite their dark features.

To me the best part about Barcelona was the access to the Eastern European immigrants, Latina immigrants, and Euros on holiday (especially French girls). I did enjoy practicing Spanish there because the accent is pleasant, but I honestly didn't find flirting with the Spanish natives worth my time with so many other girls open.

To each his own, I guess. And maybe my opinion would be different if I went back. I was there kind of at the end of high season (Sept/Oct).

The Girls Of Spain

Quote: (02-02-2015 08:52 PM)PittFighter Wrote:  

Is that a joke?? I'll take a regueton slut over most Spanish girls any day. I assume you're referring to a brown girl with a nice ass and low standards. I don't see any drawbacks.

Most of the Spanish girls I saw didn't really have appealing bodies. They were generally on the scrawny/skinny fat side and didn't really have a nice shape. Maybe there are on average cuter than American girls but I don't think that is saying much. And they seemed to age surprisingly quickly despite their dark features.

To me the best part about Barcelona was the access to the Eastern European immigrants, Latina immigrants, and Euros on holiday (especially French girls). I did enjoy practicing Spanish there because the accent is pleasant, but I honestly didn't find flirting with the Spanish natives worth my time with so many other girls open.

To each his own, I guess. And maybe my opinion would be different if I went back. I was there kind of at the end of high season (Sept/Oct).

Believe me when I tell you the quality girls are much better than the reguetón sluts; speaking like a Dominican straight out of the barrio might get you a few moderately-attractive girls but a more polished way of speaking Spanish makes it much easier to game girls from the higher echelons of society. To each his own I guess.

Oh yes, I'm so privileged you literally can't even.
Interested in joining the FFL? I tried (and failed).

The Girls Of Spain

I agree, It's almost mandatory speaking Spanish here. I've only just now started going out with girls here (I am in Barcelona while writing these words) and Spanish defiantly gives a better advantage.

The Girls Of Spain

My view on Spanish women is that they are generally thin and dress a bit nicer and more feminine that women in the Anglosphere, so if you're American or a Brit you're generally going to be more impressed with them than the girls back home. But are like you guys said they are harder to game and you need Spanish to optimize it. A lot tend to smoke so you can use that game in Spain rather well I'd imagine.

Pretty cool seeing post from Roosh, Speakeasy et al from 2008. It was a brave new world back then! [Image: lol.gif]

2015 RVF fantasy football champion