rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

glostic sense

Quote: (06-27-2015 01:03 PM)JamesRodri Wrote:  

What would it be?

Does anyone in here actually like their own women more than women abroad?

I for one would rather spend a week with an Arabian camel than have to torture myself through dinner with a Scandinavian girl.

The fact that people in this forum value women from Oslo up there with those of Moscow and Minsk! [Image: huh.gif] in terms of beauty doesn't make up for their insane abrasive feminist attitude to life. Without feminism Scandinavia would possibly be a liveable corner of the globe.

Too many things to be honest.

Personally, i love Scandi chicks though, especially when partying out on the Mediterranean islands when they let loose. Especially the Finnish ones. Though i'm sure it's a different story when you are a native and living there.

To answer your question, i would like to change feminism aswell. Make it obsolete.

I would change their accents, their egos to be more feminine and their sexual openness. Im australian.

I think the reason why we are not as attracted to girls where we live is because we know what they are like so well and we know its what we dont want in a woman. When you experience more attention, more attractive women and a new culture it makes sense to you will like the women more over your home country.

Im sure there are russian guys in russia that dislike their women but probably love american girls for e.g.

I would change their virginity.

Their bodies would reject carbs.

Fate whispers to the warrior, "You cannot withstand the storm." And the warrior whispers back, "I am the storm."

Women and children can be careless, but not men - Don Corleone

Great RVF Comments | Where Evil Resides | How to upload, etc. | New Members Read This 1 | New Members Read This 2

Masculine attitudes and tendencies

American woman are too fat. That's the #1 thing I'd change, but their shit personalities is a close second.

glostic sense

Quote: (06-28-2015 07:34 AM)JamesRodri Wrote:  

Quote: (06-27-2015 08:20 PM)RioNomad Wrote:  

American woman are too fat. That's the #1 thing I'd change, but their shit personalities is a close second.

But their accents are awesome ;-) A major turn on for many a European.

Only until they lick your balls.

Quote: (06-27-2015 08:20 PM)RioNomad Wrote:  

Agreed. Though something terrible is wrong with the entire nation. I can't believe I weigh only 5 lbs more than the average American woman - this is main reason why I love European women!
http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/wonk...?tid=sm_fb

The average American is 33 pounds heavier than the average Frenchman, 40 pounds heavier than the average Japanese citizen, and a whopping 70 pounds heavier than the average citizen of Bangladesh. To add up to one ton of total mass, it takes 20 Bangladeshis but only 12.2 Americans.

[Image: weight.png&w=480]

Quote: (06-27-2015 01:03 PM)JamesRodri Wrote:  

The fact that people in this forum value women from Oslo up there with those of Moscow and Minsk! [Image: huh.gif] in terms of beauty doesn't make up for their insane abrasive feminist attitude to life..

Well that should give you an idea of just how horrible some of us other countries' men have it then, shouldn't it?

As an American, we not only deal with the entitled feminists, but instead of tall, slim feminists blondes, we get the fat, shaved head, dykey feminists.

Anyways the answer to my question would be that American girls are too fat. I think the only country in the world to have us beat in the worst women department may be England. I feel for you English folks.

Nah I've met English girls and American girls. I'd take an English girl over an American girl any day. On the rare occasion I've met American girls, just the sound of their voice made me genuinely angry. So much arrogance, probably more than the average Australian male.

^^ I just realised that I'm 8lb lighter than the average American woman, and I'm a quite muscular 5'7" man. Australian women are of similar weight as well...

Having said that, I'd rather change Australian women's personality to more feminine first. I believe that'd also take care of their weight issues.

glostic sense

It has to be the fatness. You'd think tattoos, short hair, snark and so on would be just as bad if not worse, but I'd take all those if I didn't have to deal with a fatty. In the middle of last year a SIF who exhibited many of the qualities set out in this list wanted to get into a FWB relationship with me. I would have done it but for the fatness. That was the thing above all that held me back.

The first thing I'd like to change about German girls is their boring/dull/unemotional personalities.
Afterwards, I would generously hand out make-up, feminine clothes and hair extensions.

Quote: (07-01-2015 06:06 AM)pressplay Wrote:  

The first thing I'd like to change about German girls is their boring/dull/unemotional personalities.
Afterwards, I would generously hand out make-up, feminine clothes and hair extensions.

From a looks-wise perspective, Germans aren't too bad IMO. But I feel you on the lack of personality part. I read a while back (can't remember the source) that Germans were considered, world-wide, the "Worst Lovers" and "mechanical" was the adjective associated with them.

My experiences with them agree with the assessment.

Make the fat disappear from all these women, so I could find more bangable girls.

Our New Blog:

http://www.repstylez.com

As many people have mentioned above - get rid of the fatness. Absolutely the worst thing to happen to the Western dating market is not cunty attitudes or feminism or technology or societal fragmentation - it's the growing epidemic of overweightness/morbid obesity.

End that and a lot of things start to make themselves better.

HSLD

Going to join in on the popular consensus for American girls, make them not fat.

You would probably see a country of women who could actually be happy with life. Not saying they would be, but they would be able to much more than as they waddle around stuffing their face with frappe lates and sugar free twinkies.

Here in this hellish dystopia known as the UK, there are way too many things I would like to change about the unbearable and anti-social domestic broads we have here.

If I could determine a change on the level of personality, I would get rid of their typical nastiness and unsociable sullenness and replace them with a more friendly, empathetic and feminine disposition.

If I were an omnipotent being and could make changes to their physical appearance, I would change that pale and pasty complexion for a more tanned and healthy Mediterranean skin tone. I am a man who loves his dark skinned Latinas and other females of a similar physiognomy.

But realistically, I just want to get out of here and find myself a nice foreign girl.

French girls have no humour.

I live in the US. The one thing I would change is their appearance. There are a lot of American girls that could be legitimately hot, or at least decent looking, if they lost weight, wore their hair long, and dressed like women.

Instead, a lot of the girls here are fat, cut their hair short, have too many tattoos, and seem not to care how they dress at all. Whenever I see a fat girl with a pretty face, or a girl with a pretty face but she has a bunch of tattoos and dress like she just got out of bed, I think to myself "what a waste".

I'm with the guys here. Make the american girls less fat.

I think the girls in Canada could do one of two things:

1. Lose weight
2. Be nice and actually like men.