rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Sober Living game

Sober Living game

So I met a chick at a group job interview a few days ago. We chatted for a bit, within a few minutes she was eating out of the palm of my hand. Super giddy, laughing at all my jokes, ect. She apparently just moved here from up north, and is in a sober living situation.

I suggest we hang out, and she gives me her number. During our convo she laments the fact that she can't drink, as alcohol was not the reason she is in sober living, indicating she is looking for a good time imo. I texted her last night suggesting we hang out this evening. She says she is down. Apparently she is allowed to be out til 1 on the weekends.

The problem is I have no clue what to do with this broad. I told her I'll be getting off work around 10pm, so that gives me a 3 hour window. I am a bit on the fence about getting her to drink, I don't really want to be responsible for her getting kicked out of her living situation, but that is usually part and parcel of getting laid. Any ideas on what to do with this chick tonight?

"Does PUA say that I just need to get to f-close base first here and some weird chemicals will be released in her brain to make her a better person?"
-Wonitis

Sober Living game

I've done this with girls under 21 and 2 sober girls.

Alcoholism is a terrible thing, IF she drinks on her own, that's fine, you don't need to push her to do that.

Suggest coffee, tea, hookah loungue, a walk around a park, bowling. Take her to a cool and free public place. All those things are open late night.

Does she smoke weed ? Do you ? If yes on both, that's a good plan.

Maybe get her out, then suggest checking out your place to see X (something cool), then throw on some background movie/music and pursue her.

It's not that hard to get creative, start googling things in your town city.

If your game is good, try pushing for a zero date bang !

Sober Living game

That's my ideal date - I really don't like drinking and lament the fact that every social interaction has to involve it

Sober Living game

Tell her you respect that and propose tea or some activity like pool instead all the while telling her she may have a slightly harder time taking advantage of you (to keep things sexual). Avoid taking her out for food besides a very light snack, it completely kills the mood.

Drinking is a bit of an issue for serial daters including I imagine many on this forum. Going out 3 plus times a week with different girls and it adds up to a lot of alcohol consumed. It is something I am trying to minimise myself sometimes ordering mocktails which actually have no alcohol or some light beer.

Sober Living game

A buddy of mine, who has been with several girls who were recovering drunks/addicts, always warned me that "these women are the equivalent of the scratch and dent section at the grocery store." I would pump and dump this type of girl as they're generally going to have lots of emotional instability. Don't stick your dick in crazy.

Sober Living game

Quote: (06-28-2015 09:22 PM)alpha_i Wrote:  

A buddy of mine, who has been with several girls who were recovering drunks/addicts, always warned me that "these women are the equivalent of the scratch and dent section at the grocery store." I would pump and dump this type of girl as they're generally going to have lots of emotional instability. Don't stick your dick in crazy.

agreed, there is an addiction thread somewhere on here recently (deep forum maybe?) that discusses addictive personalities vs. addictive substances. She will replace one addiction with another (hopefully a more positive one) but I wouldn't step into that at the 'sober living' stage. Also, is she in sober living by choice or court mandate?

Why do the heathen rage and the people imagine a vain thing? Psalm 2:1 KJV

Sober Living game

Quote: (06-26-2015 05:55 PM)Red_Pillage Wrote:  

I don't really want to be responsible for her getting kicked out of her living situation, but that is usually part and parcel of getting laid. Any ideas on what to do with this chick tonight?

I think that the majority of my bangs haven't involved alcohol.

Sure, I'll use it to my advantage as much as possible, but a lot of chicks are DTF even without it, especially if your game is tight.

I've had a couple girls request alcohol and then not even drink it, because they were in such a hurry to taste the D.

I'm the King of Beijing!

Sober Living game

thanks for the replies.

She turned out to be a real bummer to be around, so I just took her to a buddies bbq and we drank a bit. She was fucking obsessing over her drug problem the entire time and kept going on about how "over" rehab she is, ect, basically just jonesing for a hit of dope. That was a big turn off for me. Just dropped her off and that was that.

Seriously it's hard for a chick who is reasonably hot to turn me off with her personality / things she says, but this was one of those instances.

"Does PUA say that I just need to get to f-close base first here and some weird chemicals will be released in her brain to make her a better person?"
-Wonitis

Sober Living game

^Girls like these are the reason why I host parties at least once a month (usually more often). You can meet a girl without blowing an evening doing so.

Taking her to a BBQ was a good call. When it turned out that she sucked, you had other people you could socialize with.

I'm the King of Beijing!

Sober Living game

Get a coffee and go for a walk

End up back at your place to watch a movie/tv

Break out some massage oils and escalate

Sober Living game

Quote: (06-30-2015 09:12 PM)Red_Pillage Wrote:  

thanks for the replies.

She turned out to be a real bummer to be around, so I just took her to a buddies bbq and we drank a bit. She was fucking obsessing over her drug problem the entire time and kept going on about how "over" rehab she is, ect, basically just jonesing for a hit of dope. That was a big turn off for me. Just dropped her off and that was that.

Seriously it's hard for a chick who is reasonably hot to turn me off with her personality / things she says, but this was one of those instances.

Recovering girls are usually difficult to deal with and are always hung up on something.

They aren't dating material even having them as a fuck buddy can be problematic.

Only upside is they might be awesome in bed and some may cling to you as their new drug.

If they relapse it's like taking care of a child.