rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Your opinion about 2nd tier cities in Poland, Hungary & Slovakia

Hello,

in March, I will spend one month in EE: studying during the day and going out at night.

Of course, my goal is to meet beautiful girls. I'm also looking for places where people are cool and down to earth. I will stay one week in each town, so 1 week per country and 1 week is already reserved for Czech Republic. Ideally, I am looking for a cool & beautiful 2nd tier city with lots of beautiful girls that are easy to meet and where being foreigner is exotic. Here are the places I am considering:

Poland: Wroclaw, Katowice, Krakow
Hungary: Debrecen, Miskolc, Szeged, Pécs, Györ
Slovakia: Kosice, Presov, Zilina, Nitra.

1 week with airbnb per country

What do you think?

Thank you very much!

Polish cities have been widely discussed here already, so I'll tell you about slovakian towns (in Hungary I've been only in Budapest).
I've been in Presov, Nitra and Kosice. In the first two there's basically nothing, are small towns where people gather in social circle in cafes and pub. Girls are definitely not the best you can find in EE (actually I'd say the worst lol) and people in general give you the impression they are village weirdos. There's nothing to do in these towns unless you wanna go to visit the not exceptional mountains near Presov. Nightlife is a mere Saturday night thing (but I didn't check it out because was there during the week) In the other days at 10pm the places are already dead and will cause you suicidal thoughts.
Kosice is a different matter. Arriving there you'll notice that strangely the town is charming and the city center is pleasant and well maintained. You'll soon find out why: Kosice has been European Capital of culture in 2013. This means it received a consistent amount of money from EU in order to be renovated. The big main square and all the narrow street around it are cute, and the numerous bars and restaurants create a good atmosphere.
In Kosice there are pretty girls (it's a student town) and you can find a fistful of nightlife options. I don't remember the name of the venues (you can easily ask once you are there) but there are few bars in the center that have dancefloor too (crowded usually just in the weekend) and some discotheque spread around the town. If I remember well, on Wednesday or Thursday there's a student nightl in a disco 15 minutes walking from the center, when I was there it was crowded.
Warning: Kosice is a sausage fest. Men are muscolar and tall and are not afraid to approach (they often use caveman game). A normal night in a dance place is about guys hitting nonstop on chicks, period.
You can find hot girls sitting in bars too, and they are usually friendly. The typical slovakian girl is tall, big tits and blue eyes. Faces are not particularly impressive.
I don't have slovakian flag myself, so I can't tell you more.

I've live in Hungary since August one if my good friends lives in Gyor.... You don't want live in any of those cities

"I got no game it's just some bitches understand my story." Nas