rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Countries where women are most eager to please their man

I was talking with DirectDanger and he told me how girls in the Philippines/Thailand go above and beyond to make their man happy, at some sacrifice to themselves. He told me stories that are quiet rare in Eastern Europe in terms of the nurturing things they do.

In Poland, I find this to not really be the case, and they need to be ordered or at least heavily guided on what to do instead of doing it because they immediately want to make me happy, especially with things not related to sex. I got flashes of it in Ukraine, but not much in Croatia, Romania, and the Baltics. In South America, I felt it most in Colombia.

Which countries have you been where the women have some sort of programming to make their man the most happy?

Anywhere outside of the anglosphere to be honest.

It will depend from girl to girl though.. but you can find a sizeable group of more traditional women everywhere..

For me definitely Colombia. I've mentioned it in another thread, but girls there would do everything from cook dinner and bring breakfast in bed to run hot showers for me in the morning so I could sleep in another couple minutes. Now of course there are tons of prepagos and mujeres interesadas there too, so you've just got to sift through.

Venezuelan girls seem to be very sweet too, but I've only hooked up with them outside of their country.

Of course it's also all relative to where else you've been. I need to spend some time over in SEA

I dated an FOB girl from Mexico City. I had never met someone who was so willing to please me and do whatever I said. It was a bit unsettling at first, but I got used to it. [Image: smile.gif]

Apart from the country, it really depends on how they were raised. You can certainly see it in their actions, but you can also learn a lot by getting them to talk about their family.

I met a lot of really sweet Filipinas when I was there, but to me the man-pleasing ethic seemed more prevalent in Colombia. One of my coastal Colombian gfs said that her mother told her, "if you don't take care of your man, another woman will." But I don't think it's all the fear of competition, either. The best of the Latina girls have a very strong nurturing aspect to them. Some of this is certainly rooted in their devotion to family and traditional roles, and I think some of it is just heightened instinct, which you need in Latin America. Treat your man like a king, and he's more likely to treat you like a queen.

I concur with Mexico being one of those places

A man is only as faithful as his options-Chris Rock

Haven't been to Thailand but my uncle is married to a Thai chick and goes there alot.

He tells me they are the best he's ever had when it comes to pleasing a man.

I dated a Persian girl for awhile and although she was raised here in a western culture she loved being submissive and LOVED giving blowjobs.

Depends on what "pleasing" is to the man - physical or emotional?

In Europe I find that German girls invest the most in a relationship. It's shit territory for rapid notches and day game, but the typical coldness towards strangers that you can expect from them means they put much more on the table emotionally with close ones.

I'm always impressed with their ability to remain cool and collected during arguments, speak honestly, and know when to self-censor things most men would consider nagging. They stay thin, eat well, dress well, and can form deep attachment despite having high notch counts. It takes a while to realize this, but it's a conscious effort to maintain a healthy relationship rather than a set of cultural traits.

Unfortunately, it's very hard to find girls here who are not career-driven or reluctant to start a family.

In Ghana it is very important for women to take care of their men. They will especially insist on hand-washing all your clothes and cooking meals that may take hours to prepare. They will make up your bed in the morning, do the dishes after every meal, sweep your place with an old-fashioned broom, iron your clothes, polish your shoes, run your errands, and carry your groceries. Some of them, if they have even a little bit of money, will use it to buy you clothes or small gifts, or bring food and drink that they know you like. They involve you in their decisions and consider your advice carefully. They pray for you incessantly. If you do not look good, healthy, and happy they will feel bad and they will also expect to be severely judged by the community.

Some of the filipinas I've banged try to get me to cum multiple times, and then wash the dishes, fold my clothes, and make the bed. Some even insist on buying me dinner or groceries. None of which I asked for, and here I am thinking: these girls have done more for me than my ex-wife has done in 3 years!

I have yet to try South America or EE.

This thread in a nutshell so far: anywhere but Europe. [Image: lol.gif]

In my experience, girls in Colombia are sweet but not as submissive as in Asia.

In Asia, definitely the Philippines and Thailand. Also Indonesia.

For me Japan and Mexico. I even had a half Jap half Mexican FTW, good lawd.....

Germany/ Austria has been surprisingly nurturing, though my experience has been limited.

I also had very good experience in Sweden, though others have opposing stories and I would be hesitant to say too much in this thread as they can also be ball busters.

Indian village women are trained to keep a man happy. They’re nothing like the westernized “modern” Indian bitches who live in the cities.
  • They can all cook, most are helping out in the kitchen aged 3.
  • They think it’s abnormal for a woman to work above raising kids.
  • A lot of them won’t eat until their husband has eaten. They make sure he has food on the table as soon as he gets home from work.
  • They respect their husband so much that they won't address him by his name or say his name in public. If my mum was talking to other people about my dad, she would say "WalterBlack's dad" instead of his name.
I used to bang a very traditionally raised Japanese-American woman. She used to clean my place, cook for me and every time I got out of the shower my clothes were laid out on the bed ready for me to wear. She also loved giving blowjobs. I probably would have wifed her if she was a couple of years younger.

Quote: (05-04-2015 07:58 PM)Roosh Wrote:  

This thread in a nutshell so far: anywhere but Europe. [Image: lol.gif]

Rather Anywhere but the Anglosphere... Even non-anglo western europe is still more "normal" compared to countries like the US, UK or Australia..

NZ and Australia probably being the worst places on planet earth , even some rural areas in america arent that extremely bad in comparison..

I'm surprised the DR hasn't been mentioned yet.

Very sweet girls.

I don't think anywhere is going to top SE Asia. My first red pill talk came from uncle many years ago who moved to Thailand and married a Thai woman. This was long before I heard of RVF or game or any of that stuff. He told that once you date Thai women, you'll never want another American woman again. They let the man be the man. He was sold on Asian women going way back to the early 90s.

I'd imagine you'd find the same in Muslim countries, but nobody is trying to move to a conservative Muslim nation. I think Asians socities provide a good balance of traditional gender roles without the stifling social and sexual conservatism you might find in other more traditional societies. Unfortunately for me, I'm not gung ho about Asian women.

Quote: (05-04-2015 08:10 PM)Laner Wrote:  

For me Japan and Mexico. I even had a half Jap half Mexican FTW, good lawd.....

Germany/ Austria has been surprisingly nurturing, though my experience has been limited.

I also had very good experience in Sweden, though others have opposing stories and I would be hesitant to say too much in this thread as they can also be ball busters.

You are missing something, In some countries women might appear quite hard to socialize and get with, but once you are in a relationship with them or have some trust to go forward in some open date they seem to be quite serious and compromised to give their part, germany fits in one of those countries.

In the US, Uk or Australia women might be easier to socialize (usually surpeficially because women in those countries love to get piss-off drunk) , but once you get with them you will realize they wont offer you anything back but a fecal sandwich in return

Quote: (05-04-2015 08:03 PM)Brodiaga Wrote:  

In my experience, girls in Colombia are sweet but not as submissive as in Asia.

In Asia, definitely the Philippines and Thailand. Also Indonesia.

Latinas are cool and Sweet, specially in colombia and venezuela but they have their strong personality and opinions too.

I found it most apparent in Vietnam.

I felt very much looked after, in every way (cooking, sex, and adequate supply of the things I like). I'd even have my toe nails cut by her, unprompted. It makes you feel pretty special.

This is coming from a career oriented woman as well.

You may even think you've found "the one" due to this special treatment you're receiving.

There can be a dark-side however.

In this case, she became resentful that I didn't care for her in the ways that she was caring for me. I found this odd, considering a lot of the things that she was doing (particularly from a Western point-of-view) were tasks typically taken care of by a female, with the male doing his part in other ways to support the relationship (not any less caring) which I was definitely doing my part towards.

She didn't appreciate my perspective and could not recognise that I did genuinely care for her. This example is possibly an exception however, with her having underlying narcissistic traits. I need a bigger sample size of Vietnamese women (within a relationship context) to come to any worthwhile conclusions.

This is also an insightful post on the subject.

Standout quote (specific to Latin American women):

Quote: (03-29-2015 11:49 PM)jariel Wrote:  

Ultimately, they are walking Potemkin Villages...

Fat girls in general.

Or are we talking about girls under 150 pounds?

Guatemala.

-few model looking girls but they are extremely devoted and affectionate placing the man first cooking and cleaning, just like Mexicans and other non-americanized latinas

"I'm not afraid of dying, I'm afraid of not trying. Everyday hit every wave, like I'm Hawaiian"

China for sure. Even the crazy girls who will make your life a living hell will also go to some serious lengths to please you if you are "together." Sometimes, even if you're not.

I'm the King of Beijing!

The Middle East and DR were the best places for girls eager to please. Cooking, laundry, sex, ironing. But once you learn the 'why' it takes the fun out of it. At least for me.

British, American, Japanese, and German girls are the most eager in a different way. It's not about how they can take of you, but what they can add to the 'pot', to strengthen the relationship.

Personally I don't like chicks doting over me, so I find the 2nd group to be far more attractive for a million reasons. It takes much more game for these girls, however, so the stakes are higher.

Quote: (05-04-2015 09:21 PM)Aliblahba Wrote:  

The Middle East and DR were the best places for girls eager to please. Cooking, laundry, sex, ironing. But once you learn the 'why' it takes the fun out of it. At least for me.

British, American, Japanese, and German girls are the most eager in a different way. It's not about how they can take of you, but what they can add to the 'pot', to strengthen the relationship.

Personally I don't like chicks doting over me, so I find the 2nd group to be far more attractive for a million reasons. It takes much more game for these girls, however, so the stakes are higher.

[Image: icon_lol.gif]

British and American women dont care about you.. they dont even care about their appearance, they have everything granted from having a vagina, they look 4-5 but behave worse than true 9-10's looking women from abroad...

They do nothing but offer you a fecal sandwich in return..