rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

New arrests in Russia over twerking

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-32473009

Quote:Quote:

Russia jails three women over twerking video at WW2 memorial

A Russian court has jailed three women for performing a twerking dance in front of a World War Two memorial.
The court in Novorossiysk gave two of the dancers 10 days in jail each, a third 15 days and two others received fines on charges of petty hooliganism.
Prosecutors had said their "erotic and sexual twerk dance" was disrespectful to historic memory and unacceptable.
Earlier this month, Russian officials closed a dance school after a similar dance video emerged on the internet.
The latest incident involves six dancers - one of them a minor who was not convicted - who had posted a video on YouTube.
"This incident of disrespect for the memory of war history is unacceptable and any attempts to desecrate sites of military glory will be stopped immediately," prosecutors said.

The sentences come as Russia prepares to mark the 70th anniversary of the World War Two victory.
They also follow the incident early in April when a video clip from the Orenburg dance school on YouTube was viewed millions of times.
The video clip, entitled Winnie the Pooh and the Bees, showed a group of teenage girls dancing on stage in striped leotards, long socks and mini-skirts,
They perform hip-thrusting moves characteristic of twerking.
A committee is investigating whether the performance amounts to negligence or even "debauched action", which is punishable by a range of sanctions from community service to three years behind bars.

[Image: popcorn3.gif]

If they had neon colored hair these girls could be the next Pussy Riot. Probably not feminist enough to become a real cause célèbre over here.

However traditional and anti-western Putin wants Russia to be, our methods of subversion are stronger.

#1 Exporter of Rachet Culture!
#1 Exporter of Attention-Whoring Culture!

Who said the US is like a decaying Rome?! Fuck the haters.

USA!! USA!!

[Image: american.gif]

#NoSingleMoms
#NoHymenNoDiamond
#DontWantDaughters

Quote: (04-26-2015 11:03 AM)Sonsowey Wrote:  

If they had neon colored hair these girls could be the next Pussy Riot. Probably not feminist enough to become a real cause célèbre over here.

However traditional and anti-western Putin wants Russia to be, our methods of subversion are stronger.

The funniest part about that video is that they're all about 15.

When I watched it, my first thought was 'fertility dance', and I wondered if this dance of young virgins showing their vaginas to heaven was supposed to bring the favour of some unknown pagan deity. Sort of like the ancient Phoenicians sacrificing their children to Ba'al.

I don't know how others interpreted it.

Quote: (03-05-2016 02:42 PM)SudoRoot Wrote:  
Fuck this shit, I peace out.

Go to Russia to find a good woman, they said.

They're more traditional, they said.

*Looks at self*

Quote: (04-26-2015 05:27 PM)Surreyman Wrote:  

When I watched it, my first thought was 'fertility dance', and I wondered if this dance of young virgins showing their vaginas to heaven was supposed to bring the favour of some unknown pagan deity. Sort of like the ancient Phoenicians sacrificing their children to Ba'al.

[Image: pedobear-fapping_thumb.gif?imgmax=800]

Bruising cervix since 96
#TeamBeard
"I just want to live out my days drinking virgin margaritas and banging virgin señoritas" - Uncle Cr33pin

I'm not a Putin lover but disrespecting that monument was ill advised in consideration of the million of young men who lost their life's defending that specific region from the nazi invasion , Stalingrad was the turning point of the Second World War and for that matter the next 300 years IMO.

Its striking how simple human beings are. These teenage women in the spring of their sexuality just wanna show the goods, dance, get attention. No different from our ancestors around the meeting place campfire 20,000 years ago.

Dr Johnson rumbles with the RawGod. And lives to regret it.

All the fathers of the girls performing are in the audience being like:

[Image: The-face-of-a-dad-who-feels-like-he-fail...6a0c96.jpg]

#NoSingleMoms
#NoHymenNoDiamond
#DontWantDaughters

Quote: (04-26-2015 06:47 PM)Kabal Wrote:  

[Image: Pedobear-pedo-bear-29034456-417-303.gif]

Bruising cervix since 96
#TeamBeard
"I just want to live out my days drinking virgin margaritas and banging virgin señoritas" - Uncle Cr33pin

Was that supposed to the pedo-bear at the beginning??

Some respect is needed in society. I agree with the outcome.

I'm sorry guys but I just can't enjoy these underage Russian girls twerking, it is disgusting. Now here's, some real dancing, 18+ of course [Image: banana.gif]

I was in Kiev around 1999 and they had MTV on the television in the hotel rooms. These two Ukrainian girls were looking at it and it was like they were hypnotized. It was the first time they had seen MTV. They could have watched it all day. The primitive Afro beats of the music have a powerful hypnotic and seductive effect which is amplified when combined with the imagery. If Russia wants to get back to a traditional society, they would need to ban the US media which is a major subverting element. But is that even possible?

Rico... Sauve....

Yeah sorry guys but in my mind girls shaking their ass is always a plus.... But then again that just because I like girls shaking their asses.... And the band played on (queue primitive Afro beats)

[Image: banana.gif][Image: banana.gif][Image: banana.gif]

"I got no game it's just some bitches understand my story." Nas

Quote: (04-26-2015 06:47 PM)Kabal Wrote:  

That is a terrific photo - it perfectly captures the American Dad. The American Dad wilts in the face of his daughter's promiscuity and immodesty - but he will bluster to no end about how no mere man is good enough for his princess, and make empty threats of violence towards anybody who touches her.

Quote: (04-26-2015 11:39 AM)Kabal Wrote:  

#1 Exporter of Rachet Culture!
#1 Exporter of Attention-Whoring Culture!

Who said the US is like a decaying Rome?! Fuck the haters.

USA!! USA!!

[Image: american.gif]

Lol Ramstein called it

Quote: (04-26-2015 07:56 PM)TripleG Wrote:  

I'm sorry guys but I just can't enjoy these underage Russian girls twerking, it is disgusting. Now here's, some real dancing, 18+ of course [Image: banana.gif]

Wait... you saw dancing here?
and something that was 18+

What year do you live in?

I am the cock carousel

Ugh, these girls look too pretty to be doing that disgusting ghetto fat booty dance, it looks completely wrong.

"Especially Roosh offers really good perspectives. But like MW said, at the end of the day, is he one of us?"

- Reciproke, posted on the Roosh V Forum.