rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

TR: Spain / St. Petersburg / Moscow / Kiev

Background:

34 / Southern California / 6’1” / Light Skinned Blonde

No daygame experience. Minimal nightgame experience. Internet game is decent and have 8K insta followers which can leverage this and provide credibility. In California, my game limits me to 28yo+

So I lost my job (although I had been working for 9 years and had money saved) and I decided to do a little traveling to clear my head. Having only traveled to places for activities for surfing or short trips around the US (I was married for 7 years) I wanted to travel, with my brother for a week an then to the FSU and do something completely different. I like white girls under 25 and they are near impossible for me to pull in CA. I found this forum as I was doing research and in doing so influenced my decision to visit Ukraine, which we will get to later.

2 Flags (one Russian, one Ukrainian)

Spain:

I traveled my first week to Madrid, Valencia and Barcelona in 6 nights. I will keep this section brief as my focus was spending family time and I was waiting to travel on alone to Russia with a more focused approach. I do speak Spanish conversationally, so I did try to talk to women. I felt this country was overrun by tourists of all places. Valencia was the only exception and I liked it there the most. I did go out one evening in Valencia in the neighborhood of Ruzafa and was completely shut down by every girl. They all go out together in what looks like sets of 4 min. My brother would not go out with me and I was wingless. I then moved on to Barcelona and met a Ecuadorian 26 yo who contacted me on Tinder at 1AM. We met up for a beer and went down to the harbor and made out and danced the night away. Had a great time, then returned to her apartment (she was staying for 3 months in BCN) and I encountered LMR. What a shame because I was so close and we clicked. On to Russia.

Russia:

St. Petersburg 4 nights - Saw the sights and then headed out to Fidel’s bar on a Tuesday night. There were a few girls/guys around the bar and I began chatting with a 23 yo blond girl who was semi rough. I needed to get my feet wet in RF and we had a good conversation. I think Fidel’s was too talked up on this forum and I found it dark and dingy. The next two nights I went out to Mishka Bar and met one nice girl who I spent the evening with and another who took me to a bar with a huge entrance fee and expensive drinks. Once I got inside and she asked me to pay for the $15 drink. I threw a smoke canister in the bar and exfilled to the rally point (ok not really). On to MSC.

Moscow 5 nights - Holy cow. This place is legit. Ride the subway and it will blow your mind. Walk the business districts past the black suited Russian men and their drivers in bentleys and benzos lurking outside and you will convince yourself you are in a Bond film. Standing in Red Square as a former US military member is all time. I could go on about the history and the cold hearted vibe that exists here. It is not for everyone but it is for me. I had a date lined up here from Tinder. 21yo grad student with perfect English met through 3 weeks of pipelining. She met me at the train station as i traveled on the express train from SPB. She took me around the city until dark. On our second date I captured the flag. When I awoke in the morning we made love again and I walked to the window naked to take a view of the Kremlin from my hotel room. At that moment, I felt like I had single handedly entered into a land war with the USSR and captured key terrain. We had a few more dates and I had my first success with daytime at a Pizza Place near the Kremlin with two girls. I continued to line up more dates on Tinder but was running out of time. Moscow was wearing on me. It is a cold city and expensive, even with the fall of the currency against the dollar. The girls are fantastic though. Beautiful, young and very smart but still feminine. My dream. I suggest day gaming in coffee shops around the “Moscow Higher School of Economics.” This is a very pro Western University and has English speakers. Gorky Park could also be great in the summer but is closer to Moscow State University and they may be more Russian than Western in thought. I did no nightgame here. I’m getting older and a good bang slows me down for a couple days, especially with that age difference I had to come down from the clouds a little.

Ukraine:

Kiev 8 nights - I was a little freaked out to come here as Russian state TV was showing Anti American protests at the Embassy. I was talking to a girl in a coffee shop on day 1 and she laughed at me. “You mean the people RF is paying to be there so they can film??” I felt mostly safe in the city and everyone wants to be Europe and not Russia. Being an American from California was gold for acquiring devs and wingman, especially after they saw my driver’s license. I wanted to stay in an apartment but got so much bait and switch on Air BnB I gave up and stayed at a hotel near Maidan until my last two nights I had an apartment. Tinder got me dates here but for the first time in my life nightgame was easy. The only reason I could not get a girl to talk to me was if they had horrible English. Even then, I used the 6 plus to talk back and forth. 2 or 3 nights during my stay I had long google translate conversations that involved minimal audible speech. I went to Forsage on the first night and picked up some numbers and a local wingman. Everywhere I went until I met my Ukrainian girlfriend he was with me. We did a lot of daytime in various location but mostly on Kreschatik and in parks near universities. We did check out Sorry Babushka, which was, well, sorry and full of Babushkas! I made a commitment to myself after the first day not to talk to anyone over 23. On a Saturday night at Forsage I ran into a couple with a third wheel. He was a lawyer with his girlfriend and her friend. I paired nicely with the lone 23 yo blondie and we drank the whole night together as a set of two couples. We woke up on his couch across the river and I got my flag on the same night of meeting her. When she woke up in the morning she hit me and told me to go back to America! Then she made me tea. I ended up drinking with the lawyer for 4 hours after the girls went home. It was epic. I gave up game for my last 3 days and spent time with my hottie who speaks almost no English. I then flew to London and back to LA.

Thanks for making it through the novel and the advice before my trip guys.

Quote: (04-26-2015 09:52 AM)WashedUPVet Wrote:  

I felt like I had single handedly entered into a land war with the USSR and captured key terrain.

Heh. [Image: smile.gif] Congrats and welcome to the forum!

“Our great danger is not that we aim too high and fail, but that we aim too low and succeed.” ― Rollo Tomassi

@Washedupvet, did you do any nightgame in Moscow or was it just walking around the city with one girl the whole time? Also, did you hit up Red October area (entertainment/arts island just south of Kremlin) and what's your opinion on having logistics next to it? Thanks.

Quote: (04-26-2015 10:21 AM)TripleG Wrote:  

@Washedupvet, did you do any nightgame in Moscow or was it just walking around the city with one girl the whole time? Also, did you hit up Red October area (entertainment/arts island just south of Kremlin) and what's your opinion on having logistics next to it? Thanks.

I did not participate in the nightgame there but I did walk by. I'm a game novice but do well in prearranged 1 on 1 dates (internet game). The apartments directly to the South across the canal look very nice and would recommend that neighborhood. If you can afford it, it would probably be a good option. Daytime at Gorky park may not be too far off as well to pull to here. I stayed at Kadashevskaya Hotel which is semi close as well. Go for it.

Thanks for the report - heading there in a few short weeks..

It seems like there's truly an endless supply on Tinder, as it has been discussed before. Did you have many dates lined up already before you left if you worked on Tinder for 3 solid weeks? Based on what I've saw, I think 3 or 4 days before should be enough time, and to also keep the "connection" fresh so to say..

Quote: (04-26-2015 11:30 AM)reverze41 Wrote:  

It seems like there's truly an endless supply on Tinder, as it has been discussed before. Did you have many dates lined up already before you left if you worked on Tinder for 3 solid weeks? Based on what I've saw, I think 3 or 4 days before should be enough time, and to also keep the "connection" fresh so to say..

Yes, 3 weeks is probably too much effort but it works. You will arrive with someone that feels that they know you. You also gain planning guidance from locals even if you don't meet them. As for me, I used Tinder initially as a heat map of sorts to judge where I should visit. I got the best results in Moscow and Krakow, although I never went to Poland. I went to Kiev mainly because of what I had heard here about Ukraine and I had a layover there on my way to Russia and saw the talent. I opened my mouth at Borispol and 4 girls gave me their direct attention. I don't get that in California.

Quote: (04-26-2015 11:37 AM)WashedUPVet Wrote:  

Quote: (04-26-2015 11:30 AM)reverze41 Wrote:  

Yes, 3 weeks is probably too much effort but it works. You will arrive with someone that feels that they know you. You also gain planning guidance from locals even if you don't meet them. As for me, I used Tinder initially as a heat map of sorts to judge where I should visit. I got the best results in Moscow and Krakow, although I never went to Poland. I went to Kiev mainly because of what I had heard here about Ukraine and I had a layover there on my way to Russia and saw the talent. I opened my mouth at Borispol and 4 girls gave me their direct attention. I don't get that in California.

Great write up. Maybe need to try Tinder which to last year when I checked hardly had that many users compared to the more established sites.