rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Power is not money. Money is not power.

A lot guys seem to think that if they get loaded game will become easy.

No, it won't.

Unless you are confident in yourself and your actions, you can be Bill Gates and you won't get the hot trim. Bill's broad is nothing to write home about.

well, I should rephrase that to a point. Jordan Belfort hooked up with a pretty hot chick. Thing is, he said himself he was not strong enough to hold her. When indicted, she poppped smoke and got the hell out.

She didn't love him. She loved the life.

Do you want love or do you want to run a train? Decide now.

I want love. But I'm realistic.

I also know enough to know it is not so easy as how me and my junk feel. In the end, I'll probably have 10 more years of lust and then settle down with a nice broad around 30 and go from there.

Don't get me wrong; I'm a very traditional guy but I know how things roll these days. Always take care of yourself.

If you can't take care of yourself, you cannot take care of anyone else.

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

Power comes in many forms. Money is a way to acquire or express power. Since currencies were invented thousands of years ago, money is like a numerical way of expressing how much you can provide for yourself, influence others, etc, etc.

Money will absolutely help you if you use it right. But, you have to work on yourself as a man first and foremost. In my situation, my finances are pretty good, but if I had MORE money I'd be in even better shape. I could take trips to Vegas, I could get a pad in the middle of the city to improve my logistics, and/or I could take more time off from work. If I was filthy rich, the chances are that If I used it right, I would have powerful people and hot girls all around me (and groupies). Read: Dan Bilzerian.

Quote: (04-26-2015 04:36 AM)Hotwheels Wrote:  

No, it won't.

Agreed

Unless you are confident in yourself and your actions, you can be Bill Gates and you won't get the hot trim. Bill's broad is nothing to write home about.

First, do...not...marry. Having said that, I think Bill Gates did quite well with his wife. He is a happier and more focused person now with a mission. Banging strippers must have gotten old for him. At least he didn't marry one of them. If you want to get married and you're wealthy you can go the trophy wife approach like Donald Trump or the Bill Gates help make you a better person approach. IMHO

Always take care of yourself.

If you can't take care of yourself, you cannot take care of anyone else.

Couldn't agree more

Money absolutely is power, and WILL increase your chances of getting women. What kind of women, however, is the question. But if you're broke, you won't be fucking hot gold diggers, that's for sure.

If arm candy is your thing, money will absolutely get you that. You just have to be smart enough to not get played. Money is not game and if you have no game, you'll be parting with large chunks of money on a regular basis.

But let's not act like money doesn't have its perks. It does. Power being one of them.

No, it won't.

Bullshit.

[Image: 8VxCyEm.jpg]

And if money isn't power why do lobbyist basically run the US?

How much is he paying those girls to hang with him?

Our New Blog:

http://www.repstylez.com

Quote: (04-26-2015 06:14 PM)Mister X Wrote:  

Money absolutely is power, and WILL increase your chances of getting women. What kind of women, however, is the question. But if you're broke, you won't be fucking hot gold diggers, that's for sure.

If arm candy is your thing, money will absolutely get you that. You just have to be smart enough to not get played. Money is not game and if you have no game, you'll be parting with large chunks of money on a regular basis.

But let's not act like money doesn't have its perks. It does. Power being one of them.

If you're broke you can game the gold diggers and still get laid. I bang gold diggers on the regular, I'll admit that. But most of these girls are already plates of some other guy. Props to him. Only the most hard core gold diggers (basically straight up hookers) won't bang a guy that gives them the tingles.

There are lots of perks with having money, and a few downsides. I'm not sure exactly what you mean by "power". I suppose you're talking about influencing other peoples lives.

As for Dan and his IG harem. Yes, he's paying those girls so I'm not sure that would count as game. There must be a reason he posts all of those pics on IG, but I can figure it out.

Quote: (04-26-2015 06:45 PM)rudebwoy Wrote:  

Let's be honest. It doesn't change the fact that they are.

We are talking about money here? Not stupid money so the perimeters should be defined or nobody will learn anything.

This is for younger guys to learn.

You always see these type of posts.

Looks dont equal game.
Height doesn't equal game.
Frame doesn't equal game.
Money doesn't equal game.

That should be obvious. Game isn't a single variable object. Game is the sum of all underlying values: looks, money, frame, height, logistics, agressiveness, etc.

You can pull any one of those variables and make a lengthy argument about why that variable doesn't equal tight game.

But when you do that your looking at game on a linear chart. The sum of a single variable. You would be right, but you would also be expressing the obvious.

Look at game in terms of a radar chart as opposed to a linear chart. Game is the sum of everything you have going for you in your life.

God'll prolly have me on some real strict shit
No sleeping all day, no getting my dick licked

The Original Emotional Alpha

Quote: (04-26-2015 06:55 PM)Gringuito Wrote:  

I'm not sure exactly what you mean by "power". I suppose you're talking about influencing other peoples lives.

As for Dan and his IG harem. Yes, he's paying those girls so I'm not sure that would count as game. There must be a reason he posts all of those pics on IG, but I can figure it out.

I mean you have frame control.

Sticking with Dan - if he's swimming and there is a cute girl sitting pool side and he tells her to take her clothes off and get in the pool - she gets in the pool.

Can you name someone with money who doesn't have political, social, or any other kind of measurable pull? Once you enter a certain tax bracket, power and money go hand and hand.

He could be paying them 1mil each for all I care. The post said money != power. You just demonstrated that money is 100% power.

Quote: (04-26-2015 08:54 PM)Mister X Wrote:  

Can you name someone with money who doesn't have political, social, or any other kind of measurable pull? Once you enter a certain tax bracket, power and money go hand and hand.

Why would I care what political pull some wealthy guy may have?

I think it should be obvious what we are talking about here.

Gringuito and Mech, reading their posts above, know what I am talking about.

Quote: (04-26-2015 06:16 PM)Tresdus Wrote:  

No, it won't.

Bullshit.

The Bilzerian fanboyism on this board is hilarious. He's paying the hoes plain and simple. Also I have zero respect for a trust fund kid who's splurging on daddy's money.

And for the record yes I would want to be in his position financially and girl wise, still doesn't change how I view the guy.

Quote: (04-26-2015 10:29 PM)Neo Wrote:  

And for the record yes I would want to be in his position financially and girl wise, still doesn't change how I view the guy.

What a contradiction. So you're saying that you want to be in the position of a guy who you "don't respect". Right...

The only people who talk down about those with money are the people who don't have any to begin with.

I think the real question here is why Bilzerian couldn't find some actually hot/cute sluts with all that trust fund money.

I mean, with the possible exception of the second girl from the left (the one turned in profile), these are some serious butterface hoes. A couple of them are straight up ugly chicks with decent bodies. Makes one wonder what exactly is wrong with the dude.

same old shit, sixes and sevens Shaft...

Who cares. It's not like he cannot afford to eat or pay rent because he's paying these girls... He seems a lot happier than most of the guys on this forum... I see nothing wrong with paying for experiences like this if you have the means to do so. Would you rather spend 10 hours a day cold approaching girls and hanging out at clubs that you don't even like, or just throw money at it?

People need to stop talking shit about others who are more successful than they are. It's laughable.

[Image: cCHpUfT.jpg]

Quote: (04-26-2015 10:38 PM)travolta Wrote:  

What a contradiction. So you're saying that you want to be in the position of a guy who you "don't respect". Right...

The only people who talk down about those with money are the people who don't have any to begin with.

I'd like to have Bilzerian's fall back position as well.

Doesn't mean I respect him.

if you take two guys with equal game and equal looks and then give one guy a job where he rakes in 100k a year while the other guy is some sort of super rich %1 sort of guy, the second guy is going to have an easier time gaming chicks. He might not attract chicks with the best intentions, but bitches will be trying to get knocked up, lock him down and part him from his assets. Jariel has dropped many posts on men with money who smash chicks but ultimately get taken by chicks becuase they didn't have the game to back up the money.

Money is no substitute for game, but money + looks + game must definitely be quite the turkey shoot for some men. I know there are cats on this forum who are goodlooking, tall, well off and have game and I'm sure the game is far easier for them than a guy who has all of those things and not as much money.

Didn't jofsuperman run fake sugar daddy game and trick girls into having sex with him by pretending he had a lot of money? That is fucking power. Sure, he leveraged his assets in a way that made him appear to ahve more money than he did (if I understand his method properly), but the promise of money can definitely drop panties, especially panties that aren't in that lifestyle.

I will be checking my PMs weekly, so you can catch me there. I will not be posting.

[Image: kpp0w.jpg].

Which blond? The one behind Dan or the one to the left?

Quote: (04-26-2015 10:41 PM)travolta Wrote:  

Who cares. It's not like he cannot afford to eat or pay rent because he's paying these girls... He seems a lot happier than most of the guys on this forum... I see nothing wrong with paying for experiences like this if you have the means to do so. Would you rather spend 10 hours a day cold approaching girls and hanging out at clubs that you don't even like, or just throw money at it?

People need to stop talking shit about others who are more successful than they are. It's laughable.

Travolta, I think it's a slippery slope when you start paying for those types of experiences. It'll always be easier to just pay to fill your houses with girls like Dan. I'm not sure this leads to the best life, at least for me. If it works for Dan and yourself more power to you.

Quote: (04-26-2015 06:16 PM)Tresdus Wrote:  

No, it won't.

Bullshit.

The Bilzerian fanboyism on this board is hilarious. He's paying the hoes plain and simple. Also I have zero respect for a trust fund kid who's splurging on daddy's money.

Again, you are 100% disproving what OP is saying. Money is power. Money can buy you pretty much anything. The only people that say otherwise are people that don't have money.

Quote: (04-26-2015 10:41 PM)travolta Wrote:  

Travolta, you have no idea what are you are talking about. You can read my posts on this board for the past 5 years. I have always given props and never hated on self made successful people I don't respect the man because he obviously isn't. His dad was indicted several times and he was already rich at birth.

Some of us weren't and have to actually have a work ethic. But keep on talking the big game on the internet bro.