rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Why do girls love spankings?

Pleasurable pain?
I can't fathom that concept.

Is that why? You got other theories?
Father figure? Daddy issues?

WIA

Primal display of dominance + the actual spank sends vibrations to the pussy

A multitude of reasons.

First, agree with Mister X.

Also, western women are so used to the pussified men that are now the average men in the US that the action of spanking is not only a sign of dominance iver her, but also a sign of dominance over the average beta, who wouls never dare to smack her.

Also, and I've been told this directly, it adds an element of surprise. Bitches love surprises. They know their gonna get smacked. They know you want to smack her. But they don't know exactly when your going to smack her. So not only do you control her pleasurable pain, you control the timing of it. This js why you never ask a women if its ok to smack her ass, it kills the timing and the dominance aspect.

Lastly, alot of women, especially career women, are sick of "being in charge of their life". They work hard in school, work hard in their "careers", hopefully work hard in the gym, but they cannot defy their biology. They cannot and do not want to control their love life. Each ass smack you give her is a reminder that you are a man and are in. complete control of both your love life and theirs.

After a while, ass smacking may get wear out. Progress to neck grabs, especially from the front. Grab her by the neck as you pull her head close to yours to kiss her, then while still holding her by her neck push her head back a few inches so that she is out of range for a kiss. Look her dead in the eyes for half a second. Then yank her back in. She will be soaking wet by this point. I'm kind of off topic now, but use the neck grab and ass smack for both dominance and playfullness, and theyll never forget you.

Quote: (04-20-2015 06:27 PM)Repo Wrote:  

it adds an element of surprise. Bitches love surprises. They know their gonna get smacked.

Nice

Adding to what others have said, I'd say that pain and pleasure can sometimes go hand in hand. If a girl is loving when you're doing her doggy style and she is loving the pleasure you are giving her, maybe a good smack on the ass will give her that rush she was needing while you're going to town. The mix of endorphins caused by pain and pleasure makes everything much more intense.

Reporter: What keeps you awake at night?
General James "Mad Dog" Mattis: Nothing, I keep other people awake at night.

OKC Data Sheet

Primal desires. These desires are very deeply ingrained in the female psyche so they sometimes are not even consciously aware that they like being spanked or if they are aware they like being spanked, then they cannot really articulate why they like it.

Grant me serenity to accept the things I cannot change,
The courage to change the things I can,
And the wisdom to know the difference

Quote: (04-20-2015 06:57 PM)The_e_man Wrote:  

Primal desires. These desires are very deeply ingrained in the female psyche so they sometimes are not even consciously aware that they like being spanked or if they are aware they like being spanked, then they cannot really articulate why they like it.

Various folks have touched on the dark side of the feminine
- she likes to feel pain
- she likes to inflict pain
- she likes to watch you inflict pain

All of that, up to a point. The second her psyche feels weird, it's over.

WIA

The nerve chain for the vag wrap around the outside of her ass. That is all

Here's an Etruscan fresco from pre Roman times. There is something eternal going on here far beyond modern American culture.

I keep hearing about these mythical women who liked getting spanked, but every girl I've ever been with has hated it.

Is this beta?

I'm the King of Beijing!

Quote: (04-20-2015 11:31 PM)Suits Wrote:  

I keep hearing about these mythical women who liked getting spanked, but every girl I've ever been with has hated it.

Is this beta?

Caring whether they like it or not is.

Bruising cervix since 96
#TeamBeard
"I just want to live out my days drinking virgin margaritas and banging virgin señoritas" - Uncle Cr33pin

WIA, have a look at the links I posted here: http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-13813-...#pid871850

That stuff is 'chick crack', to some women.

I've done similar before but not followed his somewhat rigid framework, it's been more playful. For some women a long hard fucking combined with a bit of spanking is unbeatable, I have no idea why they like it but it's bloody good fun.

Is this beta?

Every woman I have ever hooked up with liked spanking. I am 100% sure it is 100% universal female trait.

Is this beta?

Did they react negatively to you spanking them or were these girls you weren't sleeping with but just talking to?

I can imagine ~50% of women saying they don't like getting spanked if you're just talking about sex. The reality of what they like on the other hand is completely different.

I can scarcely imagine a girl complaining about me spanking them after the fact. It's never happened and I doubt it ever will.

I've found as long as you keep the pain linked to pleasure the woman will enjoy it. I realised this when I thought too hard about why any woman would want to be choked by a man 3-4 times stronger than her.

Then I forgot I was rationalising it like a man and not a woman.

The extreme end of the spectrum (choking, smacks or donkey punch) is where you'll find women who enjoy pain and it links to pleasure.

Is this beta?

I'm talking about chicks in the West.

Usually a chick likes a smack on the ass during doggy.
But in terms of foreplay, it's very easy to get into a father and wayward teenage daughter roleplay, and then bend a chick over your knee and smack it a few times.

But we're not talking THUNDER CLAP, just enough for a light sting.

And we're also talking about consent as well. Some guys might get away with spanking during the initial approach, but in my experience spanking and other forms of kink show up a few weeks into the "honeymoon"

WIA

I think women just enjoy any slight form of pain in sex like spanking, light choking, etc. Both sex and physical pain release endorphins. I'm sure the physical pain combined with the sex just multiplies the amount of endorphins released so the pleasure also increases.

This also combined with the psychological aspects of getting dominated by a man where dominate men are lacking in the west just turns them on even more.

For the inexperienced, one of my go to ass smacks is with when I'm making out with her, I give her a firm ass smack and hold, so that after the initial contact, my hand never leaves her ass and instead I grab and squeeze her entire butt cheek in my palm. In my experience, this is the kind of ass smack you can do once your having a passionate makeout with her to further escalate. Treat her like a peace of meat. Smack, grib, and grab her ass like it is your playtoy.

I should also note that I've only done this with western women so it may not apply everywhere.

Is this beta?

Yes

I spank girls. Hard. Always.

Let's do the math here. 1 out of the 50+ girls I've fucked claimed they didn't enjoy it.

I've not met a girl who didn't like her ass smacked. I've banged a couple of asian girls who found it a bit unsettling at first because they weren't used to it but they still liked it and loved it once they got used to it.

It does run a gamut though, from girls who like it so hard you leave red hand marks and bruises to those who just like a light sting.

Is this beta?

They're definitely not mythical. Every woman I've ever been with has liked it. Some were more enthusiastic than others but all liked it. Now, a lot of them would say they didn't if asked about it in mixed company. But, like so many other issues with women, everything changed behind closed doors.

That said, most didn't like to be just wailed on. More like just enough to tease them and a few good smacks during doggy or whatever.

Quote: (04-20-2015 06:27 PM)Repo Wrote:  

Lastly, alot of women, especially career women, are sick of "being in charge of their life". They work hard in school, work hard in their "careers", hopefully work hard in the gym, but they cannot defy their biology. They cannot and do not want to control their love life. Each ass smack you give her is a reminder that you are a man and are in. complete control of both your love life and theirs.

Definitely agree, one of the women I’m banging is a Chinese-American manager. She says stuff like “I love that you tell me what to do and order me around. I have to order people around at work all day and it makes me feel tired after a while.”

I can’t say I’ve ever noticed any difference with Asian (both American and FOB) or non-Asian women when it comes to spanking. Some like it, some don't. They all love having their arse grabbed.

[Image: giphy.gif]

@Walter

Yup, I'm dating a well paid Jamaican girl right now (well, her parents are Jamaican) and thats almost verbatim what she tells me. She loves every ass smack and neck grab I give her. I'm starting to think I may need to up the ante and bring out some handcuffs and rope. . .

I wonder if there is a correlation between girls who dom't like having their asses smacked and girls who don't have ass? I only date women with a good amount of ass, and have NEVER dated a woman who didn't like some degree of ass smacking.