rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Why do Indians have such notoriously poor game

My experience that drew me to this is largely anecdotal. I know this. But bear with me:

I was a frequent and semi well known poster on reddit's /r/seduction back when it had 40k members and wasn't a cesspool of bad advice... One guy messaged me asking to go 'sarging' in town. Now there's a word I don't see often.. I think of it as approaching, or gaming. This guy probably just read The Game, I thought. Anyway, I agree to meet him. I go to a bar, he's piss drunk, Indian with very long hair in a messy ponytail, barely speaks english, and offering girls who are with their bf's drinks, and calling them sluts when they decline. Some big guys are getting tired of his shit and I have to talk them down. We leave. Go to his place. He's renting a condo in the nicest building downtown. The rent is so expensive he can't furnish the place. We stand around by cardboard box furniture and a little computer. Guy is trashed. I'm not a guru that can help this guy, just a dude who spits game..

Next: I go to a local 'lair' meeting to try to meet like minded people. It was like... 3 white guys peacocking to the extreme. Bright green shoes, chains, hugging the waitresses when we're seated.. stuff like that. Classic Mystery Method stuff... So I go meet them, and apparently the rest of the noobies were already seated. Like 7 guys, either Indian or Middle Eastern, poor English, and only concerned about How to attract blonde white girls with blue eyes. They all looked really nervous and uncomfortable. When I started, yes, I was captain save a ho, beta, white knight of the first degree.. But I was't terrified or completely clueless about social interaction. I don't know what life is like in India, but these first gen immigrants are a whole different breed.

I'm a member of bodybuilding forums too and there are always a lot of people observing that gym etiquette is lost on the Indians as well.

Does anyone else have similar experiences? Can anyone offer explanations or insights into their social maladie?

I've never heard anything of this nature here but willing to listen.

I think your examples are the absolute extremes of poor indian game, and they're not indicative of all Indians, Dude. Where I live the Indian guys are a lot more well-adjusted, fashionable and athletic, but I live on the East Coast so these guys are most definitely 2nd to 3rd generation Indians who went to school in largely white areas and, as such, are not really awkward or weird. There is this one cat at my gym who is your classic hater, though. He sees that my one friend is way stronger than him, but went up to my friend and is like, "hey, you're really strong, but you need to work on your legs."

Meanwhile my friend is pushing 200 pounds at a decent body fat while this indian fellow is maybe 135 pounds soaking wet.

The impression I always got was that the indian guys are from a largely insular society that prizes obedience over ingenuity and self-sufficiency. Nearly all the older indian guys I know are married to a woman NOT of their choice, get bankrolled by mommy and daddy through medical school, law school or some other traditional job and have no sense of self. Everything revolves around serving their families and listening to their elders. They're essentially powerless to do anything becuase they've never been allowed to live their own lives.

I work in education and the Indian students I have tend to be well-above average but they're such nervous wrecks because mommy is always breathing down their necks pushing them to perform academically while not allowing them to participate in sports and other things that would foster superior social skills.

I do think a lot of Indian men are waking up and realizing that there is more to life than serving the family swarm and many of them are pretty cool and outgoing.

I will be checking my PMs weekly, so you can catch me there. I will not be posting.

Thanks for the insight.
I have one Indian friend who's cool as a cucumber and has a hot, solid 8.5 fiance, white blue eyes. He's living the Indian dream, I swear. But he looks good and has a good heart / family is all medical and rich.

The first gen ones though. My God. It's understandable now that you've shed some light on their culture. The gym thing I'll never understand. The stereotypes I hear and see is that they wear polo shirts and jeans and do wacky non-excercises and generally don't follow gym etiquette and offer bad advice, as you've mentioned.

This is not a 'hate on Indians' thread in case anyone's wondering. No racist. Just actually wondering why I've seen so many with these patterns of behavior.

Thanks for the input

I know this may be the exception to the rule and all that, but the only true player I've known well personally was an Indian dude. He was vain, kind of eccentric, but very sociable and confident.

Quote: (04-16-2015 01:37 PM)Jneg Wrote:  

Thanks for the insight.
I have one Indian friend who's cool as a cucumber and has a hot, solid 8.5 fiance, white blue eyes. He's living the Indian dream, I swear. But he looks good and has a good heart / family is all medical and rich.

The first gen ones though. My God. It's understandable now that you've shed some light on their culture. The gym thing I'll never understand. The stereotypes I hear and see is that they wear polo shirts and jeans and do wacky non-excercises and generally don't follow gym etiquette and offer bad advice, as you've mentioned.

This is not a 'hate on Indians' thread in case anyone's wondering. No racist. Just actually wondering why I've seen so many with these patterns of behavior.

Thanks for the input

Well, I live in a very diverse part of America, so my views are always a bit skewed on race. In American I would say Indians are not threatening guys at all. If I walk into a building and everyone is Indian I wouldn't bat an eyelash, but if you ever go to the Caribbean there are Indian dudes who will fuck you up. They're DANGEROUS and you don't want to fuck with them. It's all a matter of "where," really.

I think we shouldn't paint our Indian bros with the same brush. I'm sure there are some first generation indian dudes here who are as alpha as it gets.

I will be checking my PMs weekly, so you can catch me there. I will not be posting.

Quote:Quote:

solid 8.5 fiance, white blue eyes. He's living the Indian dream, I swear

[Image: gamerecognized.gif]

^ I don't believe it without photo proof.

SENS Foundation - help stop age-related diseases

Quote: (05-19-2016 12:01 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  
If I talk to 100 19 year old girls, at least one of them is getting fucked!
Quote:WestIndianArchie Wrote:
Am I reacting to her? No pussy, all problems
Or
Is she reacting to me? All pussy, no problems

Quote: (04-16-2015 02:51 PM)Travesty444 Wrote:  

I see it out in LA or even in DC - actually a month ago ago at Barcelona Wine Bar on 14th. Couple indian guys had tall, white, blonde, blue eyed 8's with them - cool dudes, but they were also 6'+ 175+ ripped.

I really think it is a matter of physique as what puts indian guys down. All the indian guys I know that are 6' and in shape, 2nd generation, pull quite well.

However the population distribution is such that the % of indian guys with good physiques is way lower than other ethnicities.

I can't comment on 1st generation as there are large cultural barriers there.

Lastly, because of thousands of years of arranged marriages (which still go on in majority of cases in india today), the selection for alpha sexual characteristics has been weeded out. It is all about beta-provider game.

Seriously ?

I'll wait for the hammer.

[Image: d6255859_32238-Beating-Dead-Horse-gif-7zfM.gif]

I am indian. I know 2 side of the coin. Majority of men suck. I sometimes fake my identity. Sometimes i use my race advantage.

Quote: (04-16-2015 03:25 PM)playharder123 Wrote:  

I am indian. I know 2 side of the coin. Majority of men suck. I sometimes fake my identity. Sometimes i use my race advantage.

[Image: troll.gif]

[Image: gtfo.gif]

OP, there's a whole thread about Indian men here:

Inside the Prejudices of an Indian Man

Thanks for the insight.

The Indian dream isn’t a blonde white woman. Guys straight from India find white women exotic, but 2nd and 3rd generation Indian men do not pedestalise white women.

Quote: (04-16-2015 03:12 PM)floor7 Wrote:  

I see it out in LA or even in DC - actually a month ago ago at Barcelona Wine Bar on 14th. Couple indian guys had tall, white, blonde, blue eyed 8's with them - cool dudes, but they were also 6'+ 175+ ripped.

I really think it is a matter of physique as what puts indian guys down. All the indian guys I know that are 6' and in shape, 2nd generation, pull quite well.

However the population distribution is such that the % of indian guys with good physiques is way lower than other ethnicities.

Lastly, because of thousands of years of arranged marriages (which still go on in majority of cases in india today), the selection for alpha sexual characteristics has been weeded out. It is all about beta-provider game.

There’s a lot of short Indians in the US because most of them are not from north India. I’m Punjabi (north Indian) and I know loads of 6ft plus Indian guys, but nearly all of them are in UK.

Quote: (04-16-2015 03:54 PM)WalterBlack Wrote:  

OP, there's a whole thread about Indian men here:

Inside the Prejudices of an Indian Man

Thanks for the insight.

The Indian dream isn’t a blonde white woman. Guys straight from India find white women exotic, but 2nd and 3rd generation Indian men do not pedestalise white women.

Quote: (04-16-2015 03:12 PM)floor7 Wrote:  

There’s a lot of short Indians in the US because most of them are not from north India. I’m Punjabi (north Indian) and I know loads of 6ft plus Indian guys, but nearly all of them are in UK.

Even in north india, the height/physique distribution does not match northwest Europeans.

Quote: (04-16-2015 04:12 PM)floor7 Wrote:  

Even in north india, the height/physique distribution does not match northwest Europeans.

So? Who cares.

You are what you are, deal the genetic cards you have, to the best of your knowledge.

It's as simple as that, otherwise you're crippling yourself and your game.

I'm seriously tired of the Indian Race Troll and Height Troll.

Next time people should do a google search like walter suggested instead of making another race/IRT troll junk thread.

[Image: discussionclosed.gif]

Stealth hammer. I didn't know that they had those.

I've long suspected the OP of being slow-boil troll and kinda regret not clipping him earlier. That said, banning him was kinda like that feeling when you hold your nut that extra 5 minutes and then blast so nasty it partially hurts.

[Image: giphy.gif]

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

I would say this. If you're talking about a guy who is from India and English is his second language then all bets are off since he didn't grow up in this culture. I think its tough when English is your second language, you're from a completely different culture and you're trying to interrupt what a 'PUA' from another culture is doing. An extreme analogy would be traveling to some island and trying to mimic how the native guy is picking up women. You might fuck it up badly trying to interrupt it as someone from the West.

I do know for a fact that Indian guys who grow up in America as completely different. Not even close and them being Indian actually doesn't even register when you are hanging out with them. At the end of the day people need to concentrate less from race because humans in general are very moldable and depends on where you are raised.

"East, West, just points of the compass, each as stupid as the other."

-Dr No

Quote: (04-16-2015 04:20 PM)kaotic Wrote:  

Quote: (04-16-2015 04:12 PM)floor7 Wrote:  

So? Who cares.

You are what you are, deal the genetic cards you have, to the best of your knowledge.

It's as simple as that, otherwise you're crippling yourself and your game.

I'm seriously tired of the Indian Race Troll and Height Troll.

Next time people should do a google search like walter suggested instead of making another race/IRT troll junk thread.

[Image: discussionclosed.gif]

I agree with your statement, no doubt.

However, I am just stating what I observe in the field in DC and LA.

If they have the indian accent they're pretty much fucked (through no fault of their own), but I know a couple indians (brothers) who do well.

Quote: (04-16-2015 01:12 PM)Jneg Wrote:  

So I go meet them, and apparently the rest of the noobies were already seated. Like 7 guys, either Indian or Middle Eastern, poor English, and only concerned about How to attract blonde white girls with blue eyes.

What gets me, is when I read that somebody says that a somebody looks Indian/Middle Eastern, like they are interchangeable terms.

First of all, India is not in the Middle East, secondly, Indians don’t even look like people from the Middle East!

Hollywood doesn’t help matters by hiring Indians to play Middle Eastern people.

Quote: (04-16-2015 07:47 PM)godfather dust Wrote:  

If they have the indian accent they're pretty much fucked (through no fault of their own), but I know a couple indians (brothers) who do well.

True. Any type of Indian or other Asian country accent like Chinese, Vietnamese, Korean etc. makes the average western pussy dry up.

All the indian guys in my class have mad game, with the exception of 1 or 2 who are religious. But i agree, that accent is a bullet to the head for most.

-CD

First generation Indian people have a hard time gaming because their cultures value modesty and humility, and most of them grew up in extremely poor areas.

If you grow up in a poor area, you'd wear embarrassing clothes to the gym, spit on the street and that kind of thing.

I've met upper class Indian guys who assimilated well after a couple of years in Canada...good physiques and socially intelligent. They have accents but its not the stereotypical Apu accent. More refined.

I've also met British Indian guys working in the US, finance/wealth mgmt, and these guys KILL! Very smooth, urbane and chill, with a London accent. They're like the brown James Bond.

Pakistani guys, for whatever reason, tend to do better than Indians, on average, whether immigrant or 2nd generation. I think it's that Punjabi Muslim arrogance plus height and a drinking culture that promotes sociability.

The worst though was a relatively good looking 2nd generation tall Indian guy who was absolutely under his parent's thumb. He would date the girls of his preference on the sly but they would smell the weakness on him and flee after a couple of dates. One of them was my girl's sister. She ditched him after he quickly walked ahead of her, pretending to that they weren't together, when he encountered other Indians at a public place. He led a miserable life, following his parent's career plans for him, for which he had little aptitude, and getting engaged to the girl of THEIR choice, which he submitted to, until he discovered that she was cheating with another man. Because of his weakness, he forgave her (she never apologized) until his parents got wind of it and broke off the engagement for him.

Quote: (04-16-2015 11:10 PM)TheNinja Wrote:  

First generation Indian people have a hard time gaming because their cultures value modesty and humility, and most of them grew up in extremely poor areas.

If you grow up in a poor area, you'd wear embarrassing clothes to the gym, spit on the street and that kind of thing.

I can agreed that people from cultures that prize humility will, on the whole, be less aggressive with women. But i can't co-sign on the idea that people from poor areas aren't going to have game (if that is what you're getting at).

Some of the dudes I know with the most game are Caribbean immigrants (who are mostly definitely not rich for the most part). They'll talk to women anywhere at anytime: DMV line, supermarket, Night clubs, bus stops; it doesn't matter to these guys.