rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

1 year - 100k, 100 Countries, 100 flags
year - 100k, 100 Countries, 100 flags
This is going to be a good old armchair game speculation thread...

Given one year with nothing to do but game and 100,000 USD could one travel to 100 countries and get 100 different flags?

Good game will be a given but what about physical logistics and the actual chance of being able to game successfully in 100 countries that fast...

Europe alone has approximately 50+ countries, The Americas have 23 and Asia has another 48 (including Russia and Turkey) but of course not all of these are realistic and some would be nearly impossible. Then of course you have Africa and other regions.

Thoughts?
Quote: (04-14-2015 11:26 PM)Atlantic Wrote:  

This is going to be a good old armchair game speculation thread...

Given one year with nothing to do but game and 100,000 USD could one travel to 100 countries and get 100 different flags?

Good game will be a given but what about physical logistics and the actual chance of being able to game successfully in 100 countries that fast...

Europe alone has approximately 50+ countries, The Americas have 23 and Asia has another 48 (including Russia and Turkey) but of course not all of these are realistic and some would be nearly impossible. Then of course you have Africa and other regions.

Thoughts?

I think it would be doable if you have low standards and you concentrate on Europe and Asia which cuts down on travel time between countries.
Bump that money up a bit and you're good to go, all that traveling is going to eat up a big portion of your budget. It'll be mostly in airfare and airbnb/hoteltonight.

Cattle 5000 Rustlings #RustleHouseRecords #5000Posts
Houston (Montrose), Texas

"May get ugly at times. But we get by. Real Niggas never die." - cdr

Follow the Rustler on Twitter | Telegram: CattleRustler

Game is the difference between a broke average looking dude in a 2nd tier city turning bad bitch feminists into maids and fucktoys and a well to do lawyer with 50x the dough taking 3 dates to bang broads in philly.
maybe? If you are speaking fluent spanish and want to try to hit all of the south american countries in half a year, it's doable. If you are a white guy in africa and like black african women (avoid the areas with a lot of HIV), you could probably hit most of the african countries. some of them speak french, so you might need good french. If you are good with languages, I think it could be doable, or you can focus on tourist destinations like the caribean and try club med type of resorts if you are spending that kind of money

If you bump up the money, focus on tourist women during high season, you can definitely do europe, food in western europe isn't cheap, even if you are doing hostels and cheap hotels to keep the costs down, travel and food will cost you.
I don't see it being difficult to travel to 100 countries in a year with 100k, especially considering some of the huge deals you could take advantage of with so much flexibility around dates. But if you do the math, it's not about the money, it's about the fact that so much of your free time is devoted to being in transit in order to hit that many places.

But to break this down a bit further, it opens up an interesting discussion about the difficulty of standard notches vs flags. The ratio is probably a lot more uneven than most guys realize, solely because you start running out of easily available countries pretty fast, and there are only so many countries in the world. Regardless of any time limits, it would be much easier to get 100 notches during a time period that you happened to visit 100 countries, compared to trying to get 1 flag in each of those respective 100 countries.
The 100 countries thing is meaningless.. there are only like 80 major countries and the rest are like tiny islands / provinces.. not to mention ethnicities would not differentiate much.

The only time success comes before work is in the dictionary.
DATASHEETS: Singapore (2014) | Vietnam (2015) | Cebu (2015) | Honolulu (2016) | Couchsurfing (2016) | KS, Taiwan (2018)
BTC: 1MoAetVtsmM48mkRx66Z9gYkBZGzqepGb5
50 flags would be easy, each US state has a flag....so 50 flags can be collected just in the US.

Cattle 5000 Rustlings #RustleHouseRecords #5000Posts
Houston (Montrose), Texas

"May get ugly at times. But we get by. Real Niggas never die." - cdr

Follow the Rustler on Twitter | Telegram: CattleRustler

Game is the difference between a broke average looking dude in a 2nd tier city turning bad bitch feminists into maids and fucktoys and a well to do lawyer with 50x the dough taking 3 dates to bang broads in philly.
100k and 100 girls in a year, in your favorite couple of countries is a good time...100 countries is just a waste of energy.

Dr Johnson rumbles with the RawGod. And lives to regret it.
I was thinking it would take a great amount of luck as well but then i remembered pipelining. Assuming all else is good, you could pipeline your way into quick bangs as soon as you arrive in a country, which would reduce the time and luck variables.

So would having very low standards
Do the math if your goal was to get the flag in country and not get 20 flags in NYC or London, you are going to have 3.65 days for a flag. Some places are easier than others. But factor in travel time, illness etc. You might not make your goal. A lot of time in one place is pipeline for the next. I say it would be a major stretch to accomplish this goal.

Other factor is how attractive or unattractive you would be willing to bang. And your looks and abilities.

Fate whispers to the warrior, "You cannot withstand the storm." And the warrior whispers back, "I am the storm."

Women and children can be careless, but not men - Don Corleone

Great RVF Comments | Where Evil Resides | How to upload, etc. | New Members Read This 1 | New Members Read This 2
Possible, but you better get good at "public transport" game, you'll be spending alot of time on busses, trains and planes...
Do it. I want to hear about the Vatican City, North Korea, and Saudi Arabia flags.

"Me llaman el desaparecido
Que cuando llega ya se ha ido
Volando vengo, volando voy
Deprisa deprisa a rumbo perdido"
Would be tough, tho do-able. Tho it sounds like a cool challege on paper, I feel you would really be compromising your enjoyment of the countries you visit and, in particular, the quality of the girls you are getting. As you would likely often have to pass up on some really cool experiences and in particular some quality chicks all just to complete the challenge. Which would suck.

I can see it now, last day of the trip in country X and flag not yet captured:

HB 9.5: "Hey, you're hot. Why don't you come back to mine?"
Dude: "Sounds good, where are you from?"
HB 9.5: "I'm from [country - flag already captured]"
Dude: "Noooooooooooooooooooooo!"

However, if someone were to take this challenge on and started a blog tracking his progress, I guarantee you I would be following it intensely...

Irish
I think it's doable but man 100 is a lot of countries. Think you'd need to first focus on Asia, Africa and S. America mostly then maybe Poland and parts of central Europe where there are a lot of smaller countries you can get to quickly and also less of a dating culture/more ONS. Problem is if you were going to 100 countries you'd be missing out on so much of the sightseeing/culture/fun outside gaming it might not be worth it and it's too much pressure in general I think.

2015 RVF fantasy football champion
No, it's not doable. As Sam mentioned, you would have ~ 3 days in each country. Transit time between countries sucks up a day even if the country isn't that far away, leaving you with 2 days per country for the entire year. At some point you'll be flying between continents.

Common man.
Quote: (04-15-2015 06:24 AM)Stompin_Tom Wrote:  

No, it's not doable. As Sam mentioned, you would have ~ 3 days in each country. Transit time between countries sucks up a day even if the country isn't that far away, leaving you with 2 days per country for the entire year. At some point you'll be flying between continents.

Common man.

I would still say do-able, just very very difficult. Would involve a lot of online pipelining and a lot of serious dumpster diving. But possible to get potentially a flag or two a day if you base yourself in a very cosmopolitan city with excellent logistics (best I can think would be London). But you would need to be banging some seriously low quality online pipe I suspect and doing little else than heavily farming online for easy pussy.

But in theory then that could buy yourself some time for the longer haul trips.

Do-able in theory. Just very difficult, not to mention very tiring and not very enjoyable in practice.

Irish
If you include P4P then yeah, this is doable and easy

If you mean gaming one hundred women across that many cultures and places in ONE YEAR....

No, I don't believe it is possible without having some kind of world reknown status

Or going somewhere like Ibiza for a year and scoring all your flags by letting them come to you
With 100k and 1 year, I'd be concentrating on quality of life. Get that right and qualuty bangs will come to you.

1 model=10 flags (quality)
1 rich girl=20 flags (investment potential)
1 celebrity 50 flags (life long bragging rights)
If I were going for 100 flags with $100k in the bank, I'd get a place with solid logistics in NYC or comparable tourist city and let the women do the traveling.

Even if you can get the flag in less than a day in places like Manila, Jakarta, or Bogota on a Tuesday, that's not going to reduce the Mean Time to Bang very much. Furthermore, you're still losing significant time to travel, check in and out of places, sort out logistics and pipeline beforehand. Add in sickness and other snafus, and it's just not worth trying to travel to a new country every few days.

A man who procrastinates in his choosing will inevitably have his choice made for him by circumstance.

A true friend is the most precious of all possessions and the one we take the least thought about acquiring.
Quote: (04-15-2015 06:37 AM)Irish Wrote:  

Common man.

I would still say do-able, just very very difficult. Would involve a lot of online pipelining and a lot of serious dumpster diving. But possible to get potentially a flag or two a day if you base yourself in a very cosmopolitan city with excellent logistics (best I can think would be London). But you would need to be banging some seriously low quality online pipe I suspect and doing little else than heavily farming online for easy pussy.

Do-able in theory. Just very difficult, not to mention very tiring and not very enjoyable in practice.

The original question was:

And the answer is no.
Quote: (04-15-2015 07:59 AM)Stompin_Tom Wrote:  

Quote: (04-15-2015 06:37 AM)Irish Wrote:  

Common man.

The original question was:

And the answer is no.

Oh ok then. May as well lock up the thread now, the messiah of game has spoken...

Irish
Quote: (04-15-2015 01:47 AM)RawGod Wrote:  

100k and 100 girls in a year, in your favorite couple of countries is a good time...100 countries is just a waste of energy.

I agree. It is a hypothetical question and nothing more. It would definitely be much more enjoyable to just relax in a few different locations and get some fun notches.

But as a hypothetical question I am wondering if there are actually a 100 regions that are quickly accessible with a reasonable chance of a fast bang. Oh and the flag must be gotten on home soil to count... Argentina girl in Argentina, Iceland girl in Iceland etc.
Quote: (04-15-2015 07:08 AM)Aliblahba Wrote:  

With 100k and 1 year, I'd be concentrating on quality of life. Get that right and qualuty bangs will come to you.

1 model=10 flags (quality)
1 rich girl=20 flags (investment potential)
1 celebrity 50 flags (life long bragging rights)

I'd focus on spelling. No drinking and typing Ali [Image: lol.gif]

But Ali has a good take on it.

Fate whispers to the warrior, "You cannot withstand the storm." And the warrior whispers back, "I am the storm."

Women and children can be careless, but not men - Don Corleone

Great RVF Comments | Where Evil Resides | How to upload, etc. | New Members Read This 1 | New Members Read This 2
An interesting problem. I don't think you can do this. Distances, difficulty, danger, diseases. Example considering one flag collected in each country visited, and some plausible way of traveling without spending more than $100,00

I only got up to 76. You could conceivably add 24 countries in West Africa and a few smaller places like Tonga, East Timor, etc., but could you afford to get to them?

1. Canada
2. USA
3. Mexico
4. Belize
5. Guatemala
6. El Salvador
7. Honduras
8. Nicaragua
9. Costa Rica
10. Panama
11. Colombia
12. Venezuela
13. Guyana
14. Surinam
15. Trinidad
16. Barbados
17. St. Vincent
18. Grenada
19. Dominica
20. Jamaica
21. Haiti
22. DR
fly to
23. Ecuador
24. Peru
25. Bolivia
26. Paraguay
27. Chile
28. Argentina
29. Uruguay
30. Brazil (Americans need visa)
fly on Ethiopian
31. Ethiopia
32. Kenya
33. Uganda
34. Rwanda
35. Burundi
36. Tanzania
37. Mozambique
38. Zambia
39. Botswana
40. Namibia
41. South Africa
42. Lesotho
43. Swaziland
fly to Europe
44. Germany
Eurail or Interail pass
45. Poland
46. Lithuania
47. Estonia
28. Latvia
29. Czech
30. Slovakia
31. Hungary
32. Romania
33. Bulgaria
34. Macedonia
35. Albania
36. Kosovo
37. Serbia
38. Bosnia
39. Croatia
40. Slovenia
41. Italy
42. France
43. Spain
44. Portugal
45. UK
46. Ireland
47. Belgium
48. Luxembourg
49. Netherlands
50. Denmark
51. Norway
52. Sweden
53. Finland
54. Russia (visa)
55. Belarus
56. Ukraine
57. Kazakhstan
58. Uzbekistan
59. Kyrgyzstan
60. Mongolia
61. China
62. S. Korea
63. Japan
64. Taiwan
65. Philippines
66. Vietnam
67. Laos
68. Cambodia
69. Thailand
70. Myanmar
71. Malaysia
72. Singapore
73. Indonesia
74. Papua New Guinea
75. Australia
76. New Zealand
I'm with Irish here.
I also think it's doable, but it will be damn difficult and tiring as hell.

For a stubborn hardworking guy with the right mindset who have enough of willpower,determination,energy and have solid game, is in great shape and dresses well it's possible. But he need to do his homework for sure.

This might be the ultimate challenge of our time.

Would be great to see someone who tried to pull this off.
I would follow with great interest.

EDIT: After Sp5's post I'm not so sure anymore. It's a long way from 76 to 100.