rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

In Searh Of - Silicone Fun Bags?

I was looking over my sexual bucket list and I've yet to bang a chick with plastic tits.

1) where do you find these broads?
2) what's it like?

WIA

Brazil or so I have heard.

I have banged a chick with silicone fun bags.

They were hard and she didn't want me to be too rough with them.

I don't like them much, I am a natural tits guy.

Plus, based on interactions with women with fake boobs, they tend to have issues.

So fake name and wrap it.

Fate whispers to the warrior, "You cannot withstand the storm." And the warrior whispers back, "I am the storm."

Women and children can be careless, but not men - Don Corleone

Great RVF Comments | Where Evil Resides | How to upload, etc. | New Members Read This 1 | New Members Read This 2

Quote: (04-12-2015 12:23 PM)samsamsam Wrote:  

Brazil or so I have heard.

I have banged a chick with silicone fun bags.

They were hard and she didn't want me to be too rough with them.

I don't like them much, I am a natural tits guy.

Plus, based on interactions with women they tend to have issues.

So fake name and wrap it.

*Fixed

On the topic of fake tits. I had my first encounter with fake fun bags a few months ago. (At least my first encounter where I knew 100% the were fake)
An in the past I would always say I preffer natural tits... but after banging a chick with fake tits, my dick nor my brain knew the difference... So I am all for fake tits. Sure I preffer natural nice tits but I'm totally ok with a pair of fake ones as well.

Bruising cervix since 96
#TeamBeard
"I just want to live out my days drinking virgin margaritas and banging virgin señoritas" - Uncle Cr33pin

^^ True, I just find those who want to put themselves under the knife tend to be even more fucked up than the non surgically enhanced ones.

Fate whispers to the warrior, "You cannot withstand the storm." And the warrior whispers back, "I am the storm."

Great RVF Comments | Where Evil Resides | How to upload, etc. | New Members Read This 1 | New Members Read This 2

I fucked one girl that I met at a bar who had fake tits. They felt odd to the touch.

Last new bang I got had plastic tits. They were 8 years old and felt really as hell... I think she worked at hooters. I enjoyed the tithes but I am an ass man myself.

It was on my bucket list too

Quote: (04-12-2015 11:59 AM)WestIndianArchie Wrote:  

I was looking over my sexual bucket list and I've yet to bang a chick with plastic tits.

1) where do you find these broads?
2) what's it like?

WIA

The first set of fake knockers I ever saw was on a Colombian chick long before I even knew where the country was, I had her on my bed and when I took her shirt and bra off I noticed that her tits weren't moving or sagging to the side the way natural ones do. As I was fondling and sucking them, I noticed the small incision scars underneath and realized that I had my hand on my first set of fake tits. Lots of women in Colombia have them, especially Medellin and Cali, they look good in a shirt but I still prefer a nice set of real ones as the fake ones are too stiff and not as fun to play with.

1) Scottsdale, if you don't want to go all the way to plastic surgery meccas of South America

2) It varies in the quality of experience because they are getting better and seem more real with time. I'll always prefer natural, but the difference is smaller than a few years ago.

If you want to cross it off your bucket list, feel free. I personally wouldn't go out of my way or bang some twit who is obviously damaged just to get the boob job notch. For me, I will probably always prefer real, especially when you consider the kind of pathologies involved with American girls who get them done.

There are lots of different kinds of fake tits.

Some are made specifically to look fake while others are more like natural tits.

I doubt that all tit enhanced girls are damaged. A slender girl going from a or b to a c cup and tries to keep the look natural, I wouldn't automatically call her damaged. It's a good way of increasing her attractiveness.

I'm not "automatically" calling them damaged. I'm saying that a lot of them are. Just like tattoos, weird piercings, and other examples of self defacement are a suggestion of other issues, so too is getting boob jobs. YMMV, but my personal preference is my personal preference, and my experience of women with boob jobs is that it's easy to find the pathology underneath the costumes they wear, just like the ones mentioned above.

1. Come to Miami

2. Weird but great

Quote: (11-15-2014 09:06 AM)Little Dark Wrote:  
This thread is not going in the direction I was hoping for.

1. Anywhere where plastic surgery is a common thing.
2. Don't like it. Don't like any fakeness. I'd rather everything be real and mediocre than impressive but fake. There's always incision scars underneath fake boobs, it's just offputting, and modified faces always look slightly offputting in some indescribable way. I guess its a 'I don't know what I'm getting genetically'.

They're horrible; they move and feel weird.

No thanks.

I hear there are some pairs that are feel real...and the rest feel.. not real.

I havent been lucky enough to feel a pair of the good ones?
A couple years ago, I was banging a lady that had a pair..I knew they were fake.. but it wasnt untill i was smashing it from being.. when i grabbed at them.. and they just had a....odd feeling..they look great when they are perked up in and outside a braw.. but I definitely could "feel" that they werent made of really flesh.

In the large scope...it only through me off in the initial bang.. after that.. I guess its something you just accept.

Nothing better than a real set of mammaries though

I am the cock carousel

I used to talk with a woman doing PHD in the medical field involving bio-engineering and the like.

Basically it is this. The techniques used to grow new organs like they did with ears on mice could be developed to grow tits in a natural way using stem cells and other techniques.

Someday plastic tits will be a thing of the past. [Image: lol.gif]

Part of the theory of attraction is that what is exotic is seen as attractive. Since a large pair of proportional tits is very rare, it's obviously highly desired in a woman. Fake tits are clearly an attempt to enhance what nature has given you.

What if the operation to get fake tits suddenly became mainstream, costs decreased, potential consequences mitigated, etc. around the entire world. We'd see almost an entire population of women with fake racks, wouldn't we?

Then, does that also mean a woman with a pair of small, natural tits would be the biggest catch?

I absolutely love fake tits. Prefer them from the real thing.

Don't really know why, just love the size, shape and perkiness. Even the hard feeling of them I prefer to the real thing.

I must have smashed 7 or 8 chicks now who had fake cans now, can't get enough.

Not sure if you will ever make it out SE Asia direction WIA but seen the majority of fake racks on Indonesian and Thai chicks. There is cheap tit job operations avaiable in Thailand so a lot of chicks go there to get them done.

Irish

My 5th notch had fake boobies.

LTR'd her for 18 months.

I thoroughly enjoyed the feel and the way they reacted during sexual acts.

Fond times.

Best pair of fake tits I ever saw was on a Japanese woman. They were not silicone though.

Do young girls even get silicone anymore? Most of the bolt on looking tits are on older women.

I find to really enjoy a good set of fake tits I need multiple mirrors. I love staring at perfect bewbs on a perfect body. Burn that shit into my brain.

So-Cal has a shitton of these broads.

I enjoy fake tits but nothing beats the real deal, that are PERKY not saggy.

The feel depends on the mileage, if they're relatively new and healed - then they're a bit stiff and don't move.

If they're broken in, they're fun to move around and play with.

I'm a fake tit man. I love the way they look in clothes and out, assuming that they are well done, of course. The technology has improved tremendously-fake tits in the 80's and 90's would turn hard and unnatural looking pretty quick. Then ones today are much more natural looking and feeling.

I have two fake tit girls in my rotation now, and another talking about getting it done. Had a first date with a girl last night and she mentioned wanting a job.

I'm a bit shocked that players who have been around a while haven't banged a girl with them, but I guess it's highly dependent on location. Here in Florida they are extremely common. There are several billboards on major roads near me with plastic surgeons advertising them. Other fake tit meccas are Texas (where it was developed), Las Vegas, Phoenix/Scottsdale, Southern Cali, and Atlanta.

I don't agree at all that fake tits are a sign that a woman is "damaged." If a woman has had kids or gets a bit older her tits will start to sag and some women just have misshapen or small tits. They want to improve their appearance, which I much prefer over many women who don't give a damn how they look. Fake tit women almost always try to stay fit, dress well, take care of their hair and nails and so on.

One characteristic you can generalize about them though is that they tend to be much more sexual than average. They like to be a sexy woman and get male attention. Their sexuality is a centerpiece of their life.

I've also noticed that if a woman in an LTR gets a tit job, there is a good chance that she is planning to cheat or end the relationship. Also, when a woman gets divorced, one of the first things she will do with her divorce money is get new tits. Either way, a woman is putting her back on the sexual market and trying to maximize her value.

Let's be honest- if there was a safe and effective surgery for men to increase the size of their dick or biceps, how many guys would go for it? A lot, right? So I don't find fake tits to be grounds to criticize a woman who is trying to make herself more appealing to men.

"If anything's gonna happen, it's gonna happen out there!- Captain Ron

Quote: (04-13-2015 12:37 PM)MrXY Wrote:  

I've also noticed that if a woman in an LTR gets a tit job, there is a good chance that she is planning to cheat or end the relationship. Also, when a woman gets divorced, one of the first things she will do with her divorce money is get new tits. Either way, a woman is putting her back on the sexual market and trying to maximize her value.

Let's be honest- if there was a safe and effective surgery for men to increase the size of their dick or biceps, how many guys would go for it? A lot, right? So I don't find fake tits to be grounds to criticize a woman who is trying to make herself more appealing to men.

Yup, LOTS of that shit happens here, anytime I see a girl throw some D's on she's on a slut run, she's gotta feel validated and wanted again.

I'll be that guy that runs through her.

REALLY not as impressive or cool as you might think. They look fine when wrapped up and packaged, but as soon as the clothes come off and your hands are on them... well they feel hard. I'm torn, on the one hand huge tits, on the other hand kind of unusable tits too

Then again, it might be a question of the quality and size of the implants. The chick I banged was kinda older so maybe she had that old v0.9 variety where they're hard and baloon-y. I heard there are newer ones out there which are really soft and natural feeling

I mean, if it is a small upgrade, then I think it is buried under the real stuff and you might not know and can't tell.

It is just when they go for max size. When you can see wrinkling of the bags underneath and stuff just kills it for me.

I do think for women who are getting a bit fatter it may be a way to fight back since so much skin is pulled up by the fun bags. [Image: lol.gif]