rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Running into disrespectful girls on dates

I just got back from a date where a certain incident happened and I feel like I could have handled it better .

Basically , a few months ago I had day gamed this chick that was disrespectful towards me . She flacked with last minute cancellations numerous times and on the third time I deleted her number and swiftly forgot about her .

However this girl lives in my area and so I would see her around from time to time with her cousins . I would simply say hi and keep it moving .

Today I was on a date with a certified 9 , when we ran into her and her cousins . I greeted her with a sly smile and said " Aye what's good " . She looked at my date and then punched me in my arm as if to say " damn you fucker " .

We then went into the store to buy ingredients for the homemade pizzas we were going to make .

As we exit the store , we run into them again and I don't acknowledge them as i'm in the middle of telling a joke to my date .

As we pass them for the second time , they actually stop , and start making silly noises . Also they start observing the contents of the plastic bag and start making silly remarks like " Oh he's got whisky " .

I thought about turning around , walking to where they were standing and telling them to shut the fuck up , but I wasn't sure how my date would react to a display of aggression / violence . So I choose to ignore it . ( It lasted for about 10 seconds )

Once we were clear , my date asked me " Who were those girls back there ? " and simply said , " Oh she's a friend of a friend " . And that was that .

How would you have handled the situation ?

Also , I'm sure I will run into those girls again as they live in my area . Next time I see them i'm contemplating telling them to not ever put me on blast like that ever again or there will be consequences .

Is this the right thing to do ? Or should I not even mention it and just keep it moving ?

Honestly I think that it's a good thing it happened because it shows that they were so intimidated and outmatched by my date that they felt the need to act stupid and harass us, but I feel like that sort of disrespect should not be tolerated .

How old are you/they?

No offense, it's just this sounds like jit shit.

None taken .

I'm in my early twenties , my date was 24 and the girl's cousins are like 15 /16 . The girl who flacked on me is like 19 though .

Quote: (04-10-2015 06:28 PM)Sensei Creation Wrote:  

the girl's cousins are like 15 /16 . The girl who flacked on me is like 19 though .

The best way to deal with children when they're behaving in that manner is to ignore them.

At the end of the day, you have a flame with you, no fucks given on what some 19 year-old and her cousins who have a sundown curfew are doing.

You handled it perfectly as you could.
Being non-reactive is a good way to deal with situations like this.
Were they chilling out in front of the store?

If i were running solo i would have no issues gaming her cousins (if they were female).

If i were you I'd just pretend i don't know her when I'm out and about.
People like her know whats up.
She acted shady towards you and now the only way she can save her ego is by attacking you on some passive aggressive immature nonsense.

"Haters hate up"

If you were some loser that didn't have his shit together, she wouldn't even acknowledge you one bit.

From the way you described it, this situation sounds like it worked out perfectly for you. To me, all the elements are there that should have increased your date's attraction to you.

1. Attractive girls are fucking with you/ showing they're bent out of shape in front of your date (this is mystery and pre selection being displayed to your date. In her mind "who are these girls? why are they acting this way around this man I'm with?)

2. The way you handled it. Non reactive. DGAF attitude. I read somewhere in the manosphere that a man is to always be the immovable, unchanging mountain. The feminine energy ( women) are the turbulent seasons and wind that constantly change and whip against the immovable ( masculine ) mountain. But, the seasons cannot alter the mountain (the man ) Seems your behavior plugged right into this analogy. Way to go. Never get reactive, emotional around a woman. Remember, amused mastery.

3. When your date asked who the girl was, I think your response was good. "friend of a friend" You didn't over explain/ make excuses, etc. You just offered a nice quick retort. Your date could take it or leave it. I'll bet this upped your "mysteriousness" in your date's eyes. Just what you want.

So, my question is.....how did the rest of the date go? Get the bang?

- One planet orbiting a star. Billions of stars in the galaxy. Billions of galaxies in the universe. Approach.

#BallsWin

Quote: (04-10-2015 07:15 PM)robreke Wrote:  

From the way you described it, this situation sounds like it worked out perfectly for you. To me, all the elements are there that should have increased your date's attraction to you.

1. Attractive girls are fucking with you/ showing they're bent out of shape in front of your date (this is mystery and pre selection being displayed to your date. In her mind "who are these girls? why are they acting this way around this man I'm with?)

2. The way you handled it. Non reactive. DGAF attitude. I read somewhere in the manosphere that a man is to always be the immovable, unchanging mountain. The feminine energy ( women) are the turbulent seasons and wind that constantly change and whip against the immovable ( masculine ) mountain. But, the seasons cannot alter the mountain (the man ) Seems your behavior plugged right into this analogy. Way to go. Never get reactive, emotional around a woman. Remember, amused mastery.

3. When your date asked who the girl was, I think your response was good. "friend of a friend" You didn't over explain/ make excuses, etc. You just offered a nice quick retort. Your date could take it or leave it. I'll bet this upped your "mysteriousness" in your date's eyes. Just what you want.

So, my question is.....how did the rest of the date go? Get the bang?

^^^^^
SPOT ON

#1 & #3 are right on target. #2 nails it right on the head and puts it through the board. You are a MAN. You are cool, calm and collected at all times. You act.......you do not react to shit, especially stupid, superfluous, female shit. You create the universe within which you live. Walk by those little cunts with your balls of steel clanking together. I guarantee your date will hear them clank.

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro" -- Hunter S. Thompson

"Knowledge without mileage is bullshit" -- Henry Rollins

"Fine....you go ahead and run down the hill and fuck one of those cows. But me, I'm going to walk down and fuck 'em all" -- Wise Old Bull

You did the right thing.

Now the real question is what do you do if she starts hitting you up?

1) preserve your G and dismiss her
2) bring yourself to her level, and bang her

WIA

Expect to get blown up with texts from 19 y/o.

Like everyone else said--The little circus show just made you look more complex to your date. Questions unanswered in her brain.

I'm afraid I didn't get the bang . I brought her home and we got started on some whisky shots and the homemade pizzas . I got her laughing a lot and she reveals that she actually has 2 boyfriends and she's living with one .

She DHV's/Shit test by telling me that she doesn't love them and she " doesn't know why they keep coming back to her . " [Image: angel.gif]

More shit tests by asking me " why I like white girls " ? and " What made you to talk to me ? "

I say I don't like white girls but I'm on a dry spell right now so I've got to make do with what I've got . That made her laugh .

I make fun of her ass and saying it's too flat for a black guy , I squeeze it playfully and say maybe we should put some of the pizza yeast in her ass to make it grow .

After about 30 mins I go for the kiss , it's rejected and she says " Be patient " .

No biggie , while waiting for the pizza to set , we talk some more , tour of the house and I teach her some hip hop dance moves .

I go for the kiss again and it's rejected again .

Mind you her BF is blowing up her phone during this entire time and eventually she says sorry but I've got to take it and excuses herself for like a 2 mins .

She comes back and says she has to go soon . I ask if she wants to at least eat the pizza first , and she refuses .

We talk for like 5 mins more and I go for the kiss one more time , it's rejected . At this point it's kind of late and so I walk her home .

During the walk home I've got my arm around her and she's cool with it .

We stop near her home as she lives with her bf and she didn't want to risk being spotted with me .

This is the third time since starting my approaches that I've had a girl inside my house and nothing has happened .

I'm not quite sure what I'm doing wrong to not get the bang as I must be doing something right if I'm able to get them home . Maybe my comfort game is good but my escalation game is too clumsy .

It's bittersweet too as I only do direct daygame on 7s 8s and 9s so I get a lot of dead leads . So when I finally find one I get a small high for being able to get her to come back to the crib but at the same time it's a but depressing to not get the bang .

She's since gone radio silent on me . Charge it to the game .

Give the 19yo a wink next time you see her, since you're now "established" above her, turn it into a local fwb.

"A stripper last night brought up "Rich Dad Poor Dad" when I mentioned, "Think and Grow Rich""

Quote: (04-12-2015 03:19 AM)Sensei Creation Wrote:  

I'm afraid I didn't get the bang . I brought her home and we got started on some whisky shots and the homemade pizzas . I got her laughing a lot and she reveals that she actually has 2 boyfriends and she's living with one .

She DHV's/Shit test by telling me that she doesn't love them and she " doesn't know why they keep coming back to her . " [Image: angel.gif]

More shit tests by asking me " why I like white girls " ? and " What made you to talk to me ? "

I say I don't like white girls but I'm on a dry spell right now so I've got to make do with what I've got . That made her laugh .

I make fun of her ass and saying it's too flat for a black guy , I squeeze it playfully and say maybe we should put some of the pizza yeast in her ass to make it grow .

After about 30 mins I go for the kiss , it's rejected and she says " Be patient " .

No biggie , while waiting for the pizza to set , we talk some more , tour of the house and I teach her some hip hop dance moves .

I go for the kiss again and it's rejected again .

Mind you her BF is blowing up her phone during this entire time and eventually she says sorry but I've got to take it and excuses herself for like a 2 mins .

She comes back and says she has to go soon . I ask if she wants to at least eat the pizza first , and she refuses .

We talk for like 5 mins more and I go for the kiss one more time , it's rejected . At this point it's kind of late and so I walk her home .

During the walk home I've got my arm around her and she's cool with it .

We stop near her home as she lives with her bf and she didn't want to risk being spotted with me .

This is the third time since starting my approaches that I've had a girl inside my house and nothing has happened .

I'm not quite sure what I'm doing wrong to not get the bang as I must be doing something right if I'm able to get them home . Maybe my comfort game is good but my escalation game is too clumsy .

It's bittersweet too as I only do direct daygame on 7s 8s and 9s so I get a lot of dead leads . So when I finally find one I get a small high for being able to get her to come back to the crib but at the same time it's a but depressing to not get the bang .

She's since gone radio silent on me . Charge it to the game .

She was just looking for validation from you......once she got it, it was Mission Accomplished. I understand your frustration......but, shake it off and keep plugging away with approaches and game while working hard to improve yourself to raise your SMV/social status. Always maintain an abundance mentality. Don't lower your standards by approaching women who are less than a 7. There are many more that are better than that snowflake. Hang in there dude.

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro" -- Hunter S. Thompson

"Knowledge without mileage is bullshit" -- Henry Rollins

"Fine....you go ahead and run down the hill and fuck one of those cows. But me, I'm going to walk down and fuck 'em all" -- Wise Old Bull