rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Eye contact in my office parking garage

OK this seems like a newb question but it's a little more complicated. And if anybody can help (and understand) it's you guys. You get it.

Ok so I'm walking out to my car in the parking garage at work. Not huge but decent size building. As I'm walking out I see this very cute girl standing waiting with a guy (pretty sure a co-worker) at the door and we make prolonged eye contact, hint of smile. They end up walking behind/over from me and we make eye contact again (yes I did a look over).
I see which car is hers.

Part of me - the guy downstairs - is thinking find a way to get lunch with her. Leave a note on her car. Something.

BUT - and here's where it gets complicated - as I've mentioned in the past I'm married. First- she's close enough (works in same building - there goes complete anonymity) it could get messy. Second) as a married guy I don't go around hitting on everything (sigh). For me it is very situational.

So I'm thinking I should probably do nothing but if I happen to see her on the way out to lunch alone sometime strike up a conversation and see if she's game...

What do you married guys think?

Quote: (03-30-2015 04:48 PM)bradz Wrote:  

BUT - and here's where it gets complicated - as I've mentioned in the past I'm married. First- she's close enough (works in same building - there goes complete anonymity) it could get messy. Second) as a married guy I don't go around hitting on everything (sigh). For me it is very situational.

So I'm thinking I should probably do nothing but if I happen to see her on the way out to lunch alone sometime strike up a conversation and see if she's game...

If that's your plan, you're safe. "Maybe" won't happen. If it's going to happen you're going to have to be the one to do it. So ask yourself, how do you feel about it? Is she worth going for? Then do it, or don't torture yourself.

This is what I deal with every day. I want to approach but I have to stop and look at the situation.

Does she have a way of finding out your real name? If not approach and use a fake name and then get her out for a drink after work and not near your office but close to a hotel or Airbnb location.

Do you have Google voice to cover your tracks?

"Go get yourself some"

Yeah I know I can't pursue her - couldn't remain anonymous. It's those missed opportunities when you know you could have gotten (or could get) somewhere if only circumstances were different that are big bummers. Damn.

OK this seems like a newb question but it's a little more complicated. And if anybody can help (and understand) it's you guys. You get it.

Ok so I'm walking out to my car in the parking garage at work. Not huge but decent size building. As I'm walking out I see this very cute girl standing waiting with a guy (pretty sure a co-worker) at the door and we make prolonged eye contact, hint of smile. They end up walking behind/over from me and we make eye contact again (yes I did a look over).
I see which car is hers.

Part of me - the guy downstairs - is thinking find a way to get lunch with her. Leave a note on her car. Something.

Married guys should not shit where they eat. You need to go hunting in a place where you dont ever go with your wife. Something like the next town over. Go clubbing late, use a different name and place to crash. Logistics is key.

^^^I don't even like shitting where I eat as a single guy let alone being married.

Quote: (04-03-2015 03:31 PM)rpg Wrote:  

I see which car is hers.

Married guys should not shit where they eat. You need to go hunting in a place where you dont ever go with your wife. Something like the next town over. Go clubbing late, use a different name and place to crash. Logistics is key.

Yeah I agree. Don't shit where you eat, especially if you are married. I dated a girl who works in my building for 2 years.. worse mistake in my 20's. It's not worth the trouble and risks that could arise.

If you need some strange.. go out on a "business trip" or go a few towns over, use a different name, have free cash flow (no receipts/evidence for wifey), and get a cheap second phone.

Yeah I know all that stuff. Just needed to hear it. Again. Thanks. Just another missed opportunity that, under different circumstances, could have been...

Any other situation I'd say that if you got strong eye contact form a girl that's a green light.

You're married though? Strike 1.

She works in your building? strike 2.

The reason she looked not once but twice was probably just her ovulating. Women do this a LOT more around that time of the month. Watch to see if she does it again in a couple of weeks or so.

But as discussed, shitting where you eat is an extremely bad idea. Are you sure she works in the same building of was she just there that one time? Are you even sure she herself isn't married?

If after all that you're still going to go for it, download a burner app of some kind. Second phones hanging around your house are going to look VERY suspicious. But chances are she's not ovulating anymore so she's either already got the dick from someone else and/or the memory of you faded away by now.

Quote: (04-03-2015 06:25 PM)The Wire Wrote:  

^^^I don't even like shitting where I eat as a single guy let alone being married.

Yes. I have fucked a couple girls I work with and it fucking sucks. Don't ever do it single let alone married.

TEAM VASECTOMY

Man I saw her again today. Major eye contact - big smile. She was with a co worker so I just said hi as we passed each other

Sigh

Sucks knowing a hot bang is right there but it's forbidden.