rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Boobs/Ass/Legs Arbitrage?

It's a given that men are attracted to pretty faces.
It's not necessarily a given what types of faces men find attractive.

In terms of body though, there are regions around the world where
- ass is #1 (or ass/hips to waist ratio)
- Tits are #'s 1 and 2
- Legs/Height..that teenage bo...swan like appearance is what people look for

Because of male preference, the smart women will then shape themselves accordingly, so that they can use their faces and bodies to get the best man (set of men) possible.

In America, chicks go under the knife for big tits and those tiny noses. The ass trend will end, believe me. Those Phat Ass White Girls will become just fat in short order. All they'll have left that is attractive about them is low self esteem and a willingness to take abuse and call it love.

But a chick is in Brazil, where Ass is actually #1. She'll wear the right shoes to emphasize the ass, maybe even go under the knife. I've heard that chick will get breast reductions, because big titties is considered "low class"

But what about her sister, Noassatall? All she has a pair of big tits that don't really do much for the local populace. There are of course some fetishist guys, but for the most part she's lacking in parts that are in demand.

Who's there to love her and leave her?
I'm looking for Ms Tig Ol Bitties but NoAssAtAll.

Maybe we can put our heads together and come up with something.

Let's say the dominant hot girl phenotype in the Netherlands is....because Dutch men want
- this height
- this amount of ass
- this cup size

As a result, attractive girls who don't happen to have those things get neglected.

If I was in the market for a black woman of the Skinny Minnie variety,
- they are in abundance abroad, but that's the kind of woman other men want
- here in the States, a woman of a healthy size is actually ridiculed and made to feel bad for not being of an unhealthy weight.

In a place like Latvia, known for its blondes, are guys going out of their way for the Raven headed chicks? Probably not. But I like a chick with long black hair

Let's chat gentlemen.

WIA

When the ass craze dies down....and guys are going for the stick thin girls

I'll still be after the booty..
[Image: tumblr_ne4csxvrrv1smjc75o1_500.gif]
[Image: RLqskjO.jpg]

I am the cock carousel

A nice ass is a nice ass but the "craze" for big butts is more than anything else a back-rationalization for having to settle for fat chicks.

"Eh she's fat as fuck... uhh... well... at least... the ass is big? Yeah... that's it... i like her big ass..."

As such it's not going anywhere unless the obesity epidemic magically reverses.

Dark skinned girls in Thailand.

Thailand is a fucked up place. White skin is seen as desirable and dark skin not so much. This is because there are a lot of Chinese people in Thailand and they dominate the economy and they are associated with wealth. Because most Thais are mixed up genetically, especially the third plus generations, they are banking on the lighter skinned being 'more' Chinese.

This is all completely fucking wrong of course, but the logic at play in Thailand is a bit fucked up itself.

Thus, the position of the dark skinned girl is not as prominent as a desirable mate and also isn't as popular as the light skinned 'supermodels' (many of whom are fucking ugly also) you see on Instagram and at Autoshows. The dark skinned girls will be pursue by the High SMV Thai guys but only for flings or affairs.

Bangkok is filled with 1 million people that would this demographic. Female, <30, University Educated and from some far away province. They are usually in a decent job, look after their appearance and dark skinned.

Your competition is going to be High SMV Thai guys who won't be serious in a relationship and lower SMV guys who are teachers, in the military etc. As a foreigner with game, you're going to be the best of both worlds. Exotic, relatively wealthy and possibly a suitor LTR(we won't tell them otherwise there).

Mind you, alot of these girls are on the Cock Merry Go Round so wrap it up. And they are also highly represented in p4p and semi-pro scenes. If they are the latter, be none the wiser. A shore will come easy enough.

Quote: (03-29-2015 03:09 PM)Sonsowey Wrote:  

A nice ass is a nice ass but the "craze" for big butts is more than anything else a back-rationalization for having to settle for fat chicks.

"Eh she's fat as fuck... uhh... well... at least... the ass is big? Yeah... that's it... i like her big ass..."

As such it's not going anywhere unless the obesity epidemic magically reverses.

Uh huh.

99% of "big assed" girls are simply fat.

Skinny girls with big asses are very, very rare, no matter what anyone says.

Thanks CodyB!

I think this should be used to ones advantage. Go for the chicks who generally speaking get no love within their own populace. Go to USA for thin black chicks. Go to UK for redheads. Go to S.America for dark skinned chicks.

^^^Considering 75% of AA chicks are overweight/out of shape to some degree, I don't think that is true at all. At least in the Midwest US, acceptable looking (6+) skinny AA girls are almost always guarenteed to be locked up or have some suitors from their own race. Maybe it is different elsewhere in the US, or my sample size is different, but that's my perception.

I would expand upon the dark skin Thai girls and say dark skin Asian girls in general. Basically slightly tanned or more seem to be much easier to get than the lighter skin Asian girls. For those who like a some color to their girls of course.

A man is only as faithful as his options-Chris Rock

The dark skin thing isn't just at play in Thailand. It's at play in Latin America as well, and across Asia.

Very rarely do you see a girl that the locals would find to be a stunner with a foreign guy.

Girls always ask me why foreigners are interested in ugly girls in Asia.

I prefer the lighter-skinned Asians, but I don't really care as much about the Latinas for some reason - maybe it's the fact that they have T+A. It's noticeably easier to bang darker girls in the Latin America than it is to bang the whitest ones.

Quote: (03-29-2015 01:36 PM)WestIndianArchie Wrote:  

It's a given that men are attracted to pretty faces.
It's not necessarily a given what types of faces men find attractive.

In terms of body though, there are regions around the world where
- ass is #1 (or ass/hips to waist ratio)
- Tits are #'s 1 and 2
- Legs/Height..that teenage bo...swan like appearance is what people look for

Because of male preference, the smart women will then shape themselves accordingly, so that they can use their faces and bodies to get the best man (set of men) possible.

In America, chicks go under the knife for big tits and those tiny noses. The ass trend will end, believe me. Those Phat Ass White Girls will become just fat in short order. All they'll have left that is attractive about them is low self esteem and a willingness to take abuse and call it love.

But a chick is in Brazil, where Ass is actually #1. She'll wear the right shoes to emphasize the ass, maybe even go under the knife. I've heard that chick will get breast reductions, because big titties is considered "low class"

But what about her sister, Noassatall? All she has a pair of big tits that don't really do much for the local populace. There are of course some fetishist guys, but for the most part she's lacking in parts that are in demand.

Who's there to love her and leave her?
I'm looking for Ms Tig Ol Bitties but NoAssAtAll.

Maybe we can put our heads together and come up with something.

Let's say the dominant hot girl phenotype in the Netherlands is....because Dutch men want
- this height
- this amount of ass
- this cup size

As a result, attractive girls who don't happen to have those things get neglected.

If I was in the market for a black woman of the Skinny Minnie variety,
- they are in abundance abroad, but that's the kind of woman other men want
- here in the States, a woman of a healthy size is actually ridiculed and made to feel bad for not being of an unhealthy weight.

In a place like Latvia, known for its blondes, are guys going out of their way for the Raven headed chicks? Probably not. But I like a chick with long black hair

Let's chat gentlemen.

WIA

I think certain physical aspects are almost universally considered attractive. From a biological standpoint they will cause a man to pass the boner test. While I cant speak for others, I think a killer hip-to-waist ratio fights into this category.

I'm guessing those women will be in high demand from a biological
standpoint. Socially imposed mores (like skin color) may prevent long term commitment due to perceived loss in status , but IMO most men will (and do) smash those types on a regular.

Perhaps Asia would be an exception to this? Traveler Kai are the "Thick" (not fat) Chinese women considered attractive - are they in any type of high demand?

Outside of Asia are there parts of Europe where a "Kim Kardashian" would be neglected? I have strong doubts but maybe someone could weigh in on this?

Alright, to all this "fat girls have big asses thats why there's an obsession with ass" that I see constantly. What about fitness chicks?

[Image: large.jpg]
[Image: 593b30e7401f3db36983a0c857d9cb1c.jpg]
[Image: daily-morning-awesomeness-35-photos-102.jpg]

There's a difference between a "nice ass" and a "big ass".

"Money over bitches, nigga stick to the script." - Jay-Z
They gonna love me for my ambition.

Fitness chicks aren't exactly ten a penny though are they?

Maybe a % of a %?

I like nice butts that have shape and texture. However, when it is obvious that they can squat 200+ ibs (much like the picture above) then I don't find that sexy at all. It makes their legs look shorter and it seems to me unnatural.

I've been with a lot of different ethnicities and favourite is Thai girls. Proportionally they have the 8 figure body and their butts aren't massive, but when they are 160cm with relatively long legs, a toned shapely (not huge) butt is the best.

There are dozens of ass posts on RVF.

Stay on topic.

WIA

In India bigger tits is considered better than a big ass. Maybe its a fertilty thing as well. as being lightskinned, look at the mainstream movie scene where there are no dark skinned girls. while I haven't been there in 9 years my cousin keeps telling me about the girls he lays there. So maybe there is a scene after all

Quote: (03-31-2015 05:45 PM)KC4 Wrote:  

In India bigger tits is considered better than a big ass. Maybe its a fertilty thing as well. as being lightskinned, look at the mainstream movie scene where there are no dark skinned girls. while I haven't been there in 9 years my cousin keeps telling me about the girls he lays there. So maybe there is a scene after all

How does light skin equate to fertility?

Oops, grammar mistake ^^

What a great thought for a thread WIA!

I fully support this cause. Boobs/Ass/Legs Arbitrage... kind of like Racial Arbitrage but without the negative connotation of the word 'Racial'.

Well, let me contribute what I do know and put out there what I'd like to find. (This has the feel of a boobs/ass/legs bazaar...)

As a multi-racial man who grew up in the Philippines (we're called mestizos over there) who migrated away to the US, I've seen both worlds and can offer some insight. The Philippines is a country of mixed cultures. Thousands of years as separate island tribes sprinkled with Chinese, Indian and Islamic influence, three hundred years as a Spanish colony, forty years as an American protectorate and five years under the Japanese occupation, has left the island nation with deep imprints and a unique culture.

Filipinos are very welcoming of foreigners, unlike some of our more xenophobic neighbors. In fact, we're very prone to what we locally call "Colonial Mentality". The school of thought or imprinted attitude that (in this case) causes Filipinos, but more importantly for you guys: Filipinas, to look highly upon people with lighter skin. From the Filipino point of view, lighter skin is associated with wealth, beauty and power... for after all, the Spanish principales who colonized us had all of these qualities, at least in our native eyes.

Ok, enough about what Pinay (our slang for Filipinas) want, let's talk about what they can offer. If we limit the conversation to the boobs/ass/legs categories, I'd say they lean towards legs and ass. Gawd, I remember this one sexy maid our family had. She stayed with us throughout my elementary and high school years. I dare say she had all three... When I was 10 or 12, we'd go to the beach once in a while and I'd climb on her back deep in the water, "innocently" grabbing her boobs from behind whilst rubbing my wee dicklet on her butt cheeks...

[Image: Strip.gif]

*ahem* Okay, right, Filipinas. Well, stepping further from our B/A/L category, Pinays also offer a more youthful look as well as lithe, tight little bodies. Plenty of model-slim builts in the Philippines as well as Lolita types. If you happen to prefer phatness, you'll probably not find your ideal here, but these girls compensate in other ways. Pinays age very gracefully and very slowly. They are traditional women at heart but get downright naughty in bed if you manage to turn them on. Which would be a cinch if you have White God Factor (WGF) going for you. They strive to keep their skin blemish free, and try to avoid too much sun as it tans their skin which is in turn a big no no for them. So, there will be a lot of darker, slim, "morena" girls here if that's your thing. Combine all that with a deep Catholic devotion, lack of birth control, rampant poverty and what you have is the perfect set up to position the Philippines for its greatest product that is cranked out year after year: the 18 year old Pinay.

Here is a completely random screencap I took of some Pinay chicks from DateInAsia. I did not specifically choose a particular page with beauties in it, in order to show you guys a realistic sampling of common girls there:

[Image: attachment.jpg25714]   

Now, personally, I couldn't care less about any of them. Pinays just don't quite do it for me the way milky skinned Slavic white girls do. But if that is your cup of tea, then by all means, take a trip to the Pearl of the Orient Seas and indulge yourself! Travel there is relatively cheap, English is widely spoken, adventure is always right around the corner and provided you leave the smoggy confines of Metro Manila, the provinces will take your breath away... well Manila will too, but not in a good way.

If this piques your interest, check out the multitude of Philippines Threads here on the forums or read up on my adventures in Palawan and Camiguin. The links to the posts are in my sig below.

Now, like most Pinoys... I'd like to arbitrage me some blonde, blue-eyed, big boobed white girls please... So help a brother out. Where to go first? Latvia? Russia?

Mauritania, to be sure, is off the beaten path. It's a conservative Muslim country in NW Africa. That will keep most players away. However, as the OP was looking for arbitrage opportunities, there is somewhat of a market there. That's because obesity is prized there. Women force feed themselves to be considered attractive. The result, of course, is that the "unfortunate" ones that have a high metabolism will be lonely and overlooked. I am not sure where Mauritanian girls fall on the boobs / ass / legs scale, but the undesired ones will probably be not be fat.

An overlooked swooping opportunity??

http://www.businessinsider.com/women-for...013-5?op=1

Most Americans and Western Europeans have a simplistic view of ass. As a phD in Assology I find that everyone has an opinion on it but no one actually has the expertise to critique it properly or cultivate it.

There is much more gray area than just a fat girl with a fat ass and a skinny girl with a "nice firm ass". There is a lot of in-between but as I find in most online communities it is preferred to polarize everything as if somehow that makes the discussion more interesting.

Obviously most gentlemen on here have not seen a great large ass with zero cellulite, perfectly round and supple with perfect fat to muscle ratio. They don't understand how it is cultivated either. Get a Woman with a decent ass, and with proper diet and moderate exercise it can become great. But similar to guys and muscles who take steroids we all know who is using hydrogel/silicone and who is natural. At least the true assologists among us do.

I find it nefarious and preposterous that Ass lovers are continuously generalized in some blogospheres and sometimes even stigmatized in many regions except for Latin America. Perhaps it is because they have not had the privilege of enjoying a genetically gifted Woman enhanced with the proper organic cultivation of a great ass. Brazil is just the beginning, because we all know that they have help from Dr. Huerta. The global hunt for the perfect booty continues...