rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

47 y/o Women - Kidnaps and kills baby to convince married BF that she gave birth
7 y/o Women - Kidnaps and kills baby to convince married BF that she gave birth
I wanted to try some fancy alliteration, pull some fancy Steve McMahon magic out of my ass but alas I lack the talent. [Image: sad.gif]

Still wondering how people can view women as innocent, it seems that they have a depth of darkness that is deeper than men.

http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me...story.html

Quote:Quote:

Four people accused in the kidnapping and death of a baby in a twisted plot to convince a woman’s married boyfriend she had given birth to twins are expected to be charged Friday, Long Beach police said.

The woman, Giseleangelique Rene D'Milian, 47, identified possible children to abduct by claiming to have a charity that assisted mothers of infants, Long Beach police said.

On the day 3-week-old Eliza Delacruz was kidnapped, police say D'Milian drove a dark-colored Range Rover and trailed the mother and Eliza as they rode a Long Beach bus.

After the mother and child got off the bus, D'Milian pulled up to them in her car, police said.

It was a "basic conversation" that didn't leave the girl's mother with any suspicion that "something was going to happen" later, said Long Beach police Lt. Lloyd Cox.

Less than two hours later, police said an associate of D’Milian, Anthony McCall, 29, allegedly stormed the Delacruz family's home in the 100 block of West 51st Street in Long Beach, shot Eliza’s parents and uncle and whisked the girl away.

Details about how Eliza died and was disposed of in Imperial Beach were not released. The parents and the uncle survived the attack.

Weeks after Eliza was killed, police say D'Milian targeted a 23-year-old woman she had known for several years and who had a 4-month-old boy.

Police said the woman had been beaten with a baseball bat by McCall at a hotel in the 2000 block of East Mariposa Avenue in El Segundo. The woman survived the beating and the the boy was found inside the hotel room by responding police. McCall fled before police arrived, said El Segundo Police Chief Rich Tavera.

The charity, the kidnapping and the attacks in Long Beach and El Segundo were all an attempt to manipulate her married boyfriend by claiming she had given birth to twins overseas, when, in fact, she had not, police said.

She then plotted to snatch a boy and a girl to pass off as her own, police said.

"We’ve never seen anything like this where somebody goes out looking for babies to kidnap and they attempt to kill the mothers," said Long Beach Police Chief Robert Luna. “These people are just evil in nature.”

On Wednesday, Long Beach police arrested D'Milian, 47, of Thousand Oaks, and McCall. They are accused of murder, kidnapping, attempted murder and conspiracy.

Charisse Shelton--who is D'Milian's 30-year-old daughter--and Todd Boudreaux, 44, of Fontana were also arrested on suspicion of covering up the crimes, Luna said.

All are being held at Long Beach city jail and are expected to appear in court Friday.

Fate whispers to the warrior, "You cannot withstand the storm." And the warrior whispers back, "I am the storm."

Women and children can be careless, but not men - Don Corleone

Great RVF Comments | Where Evil Resides | How to upload, etc. | New Members Read This 1 | New Members Read This 2
A shame this happened in Cali...

"The point is, marriage is stupid. Every year there are a million hot, new 22-year olds going into bars, and call me glass-half-full, but I think they're getting dumber." -Barney Stinson
It's fucking insane, it's all over the news here.

Don't forget this crazy bitch in boulder colorado.

Death of Baby Cut From Womb Doesn't Lead to Murder Charge
Quote: (03-27-2015 02:47 PM)kaotic Wrote:  

What the actual fuck? No murder charge?!? I'm rapidly losing what little faith I have in my country and people in general...

"The point is, marriage is stupid. Every year there are a million hot, new 22-year olds going into bars, and call me glass-half-full, but I think they're getting dumber." -Barney Stinson
Her online description of herself:

[Image: 15rio2b.png]
Her personal website : http://giseledmilian.com/

edit: Just reading through some of it, you can tell she was batshit insane
Quote: (03-27-2015 03:05 PM)Dark Knowledge Wrote:  

I am always troubled by anyone who writes about themselves in third person.

Welcome to the D'Milian Brand, the international corporate powerhouse founded by multi-talented mogul, Giseleangelique R.R. D'Milian.

Like the speed of light, The D'Milian Brand earned great acclaim for being the signature silent or anonymous partner corporation behind specfically interesting global organizations that have had certain success on their own, but now stand to skyrocket through any glass ceiling in a matter of 12-24 months time!

Jesus. She wrote below about herself. So blessed? NUTJOB.

You should be so blessed to connect with her! Her loyalty is genuine and real, her heart is true and she never forgets the good deed of others as well as any deed one may do to cause her pain and strife for nothing. She is as real as they come and its quite refreshing!
[Image: GISELEWEBSITE2_234191043_std.jpg]

[Image: tumblr_inline_nfi4180y9A1rlkg4z.jpg]

Fate whispers to the warrior, "You cannot withstand the storm." And the warrior whispers back, "I am the storm."

Women and children can be careless, but not men - Don Corleone

Great RVF Comments | Where Evil Resides | How to upload, etc. | New Members Read This 1 | New Members Read This 2
"Madame Giseleangelique! Catach her beauty everywhere!"

I hope she gets incinerated
She's mentally ill.

She has to be...
Wicked Witch Whacks Wisp With Wanton Workout?
Quote: (03-27-2015 03:05 PM)Dark Knowledge Wrote:  

edit: Just reading through some of it, you can tell she was batshit insane

Makes you wonder if her lawyers can use that site as part of some insanity plea. She really is seriously fucked in the head.
What kind of name is that? Did her mother just combine several different names together? Does she have two first names?

I'm surprised the boyfriend didn't file a restraining order against her earlier.
Another one:

http://www.freep.com/story/news/local/mi.../70499754/

Before Stephen Berry and Stoni Blair's frozen bodies were discovered in a deep freezer at their Detroit apartment, the siblings suffered horrific abuse at the hands of their mother, a court document filed today alleges.

So did their surviving brother and sister, who knew their siblings were in the freezer.

The record also revealed another disturbing allegation – that the oldest child was forced by her mother to place Stoni's body in the freezer after she died.
This is so fucked up. Shit like this happens all too often that our reactions these days are rather apathetic. Its moments like this that I'd like to see a renewed interest in capital punishment in the form of firing squad.

How many meds you want to bet that crazy bitch was on? Put her down like the rabid dog she is.
Mom pleads not guilty to charge of beheading daughter

CINCINNATI — A young mother accused of beheading her 3-month-old daughter entered a not-guity plea in court Thursday.

De'asia Watkins, 20, of Cincinnati appeared in Hamilton County Common Pleas Court but spoke only to her lawyer in a hushed voice and kept her gaze down. Judge Charles Kubicki increased her bond to $5 million from $500,000 in the aggravated-murder case and ordered her to return to jail.

A competency hearing is the next step, Kubicki said.

"The Justice Center can simply not take care of her," her defense lawyer said. "She is too sick."

She will be transferred to Twin Valley Behavioral Healthcare facility in Columbus for a psychological evaluation, Kubicki said.

Watkins was arrested March 16 after police responding to a 911 call found Jayniah Watkins decapitated on the kitchen counter in the home of an aunt who was caring for her temporarily.

The baby had been stabbed multiple times with a large chef's knife, authorities said. Jayniah also had a fractured arm, and the knife had been placed in her hand.

Police said the elder Watkins appeared to be suffering from serious mental issues when police found her covered in blood in a bed at the aunt's home. Prosecutors have said they won't seek the death penalty.

Watkins was considered a threat to her child and had been "acting crazy" and talking about demons when a juvenile court judge earlier in March placed the baby in the custody of Hamilton County Job and Family Services, according to court documents. Social workers later placed the baby in the aunt's care, warning her to keep the mother away from the child unless social workers were present.

The county welfare agency followed court orders in finding a relative to care for the baby and checking on her numerous times, prosecutors said. But social workers didn't know the mother apparently moved into the aunt's home about a week before the slaying.

Court documents also show that Watkins was diagnosed with postpartum psychosis, and doctors declared her unsafe around the child unless she took prescribed medication.

"A stripper last night brought up "Rich Dad Poor Dad" when I mentioned, "Think and Grow Rich""
Quote: (03-27-2015 02:49 PM)Medic42 Wrote:  

Quote: (03-27-2015 02:47 PM)kaotic Wrote:  

What the actual fuck? No murder charge?!? I'm rapidly losing what little faith I have in my country and people in general...
They won't go for murder because the baby was still in the woman. If they try to press charges, then it would call to question abortions and similar things. The prosecutor also said that there is a law that wont allow that.

What some people do to their children is just ghastly. I know some people who are unhappy because they have trouble having children. Although this was when I was in a third world country where there is an emphasis on children. These women remind me of Female dogs who eat their pups. Even the dogs may have a reason for doing that.