rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

"Rape By Deception" Would almost be funny if it wasn't true

Rape by deception is a crime in which the perpetrator has the victim's sexual consent and compliance, but gains it through deception or fraudulent statements or actions.

The media may also refer to this type of rape as "rape by fraud",[1] "rape by impersonation" or "rape by trickery"[

Not sure if you guys have heard about this but there's a new legal theory actually being used and tried in courts called rape by deception. Basically if you lie to a women and sleep with her, the theory says she couldn't consent to sex with you because she didn't truly know who you were or what you were about.

To me this is absolutely crazy. I feel like certain things though maybe morally and ethically wrong should not become criminal matters and especially not of this serious nature. This essentially says if you lie to a women and sleep with her you can be charged with rape.

I actually learned of this watching a dateline mystery show called "The Mystery Man" its on Youtube if anyone wants to watch it; where a bigomist guy lied about his identity, was married to this women for years, had a child with her and later was tried for rape about lying about who he was.

Now granted he was a conman and this was a pretty aggregious case, but it's a slippery slope. If lying can be turned into rape, how far do they take it?

If a guy overinflates his income to a women to impress her and then sleeps with her is he a rapist? If a guy says he wants kids and later decides he doesn't can he be charged with rape 5 years into the relationship for lying?

At the end of hte dateline show they talked about how in addition to bigamy and all the other stuff the guy was being charged with they mentioned rape by deception and said it's a new legal theory people are now just starting to be tried for. I really could not believe it this is insane to me.

What's your thoughts?

Are there any precedents besides that one married guy's case?

You call it a legal "theory" but is it actually a law? It seems it would have to be an established law to be worried about.

However, I also believe a legal precedent could be basis for "enforcing" this absurd idea.

- One planet orbiting a star. Billions of stars in the galaxy. Billions of galaxies in the universe. Approach.

#BallsWin

This is policing people based on thoughts that they verbalize, very concerning.

Quote: (03-22-2015 10:50 AM)robreke Wrote:  

Are there any precedents besides that one married guy's case?

You call it a legal "theory" but is it actually a law? It seems it would have to be an established law to be worried about.

However, I also believe a legal precedent could be basis for "enforcing" this absurd idea.

The story from Dateline which I mentioned is in this article below...

http://www.slate.com/blogs/xx_factor/201...ation.html

Then found this interesting article which begs the question, could a pickup artist be charged with rape by deception?

http://www.nbcnews.com/id/38430181/ns/us...Q7mheEYHYg

I was trying to find examples of convictions but having trouble finding anything. The mere fact that people are even being tried for this in courts is scary though, all you need is a jury full of women and some guy is going to be going to prison for rape for consentual sex he had.

Two people connect online.
Guy says he is white.
Chick wants to bang blindfolded.
They bang consensually.
Guy turns out to be Indian.
She cries rape.

There's a thread in everything else about this Australian case

WIA

Guy says I'll pull out, he doesn't

Chick ends up pregnant.

Deception?

Crime?

WIA

Girl says she's on the pill, she's not.

Guy pays child's support. Theft? extortion?

Quote: (03-22-2015 11:01 AM)WestIndianArchie Wrote:  

Guy says I'll pull out, he doesn't

Chick ends up pregnant.

Deception?

Crime?

WIA

Good points WIA.

Unfortunately, we live in times that are more and more devoid of common sense with each passing day.

- One planet orbiting a star. Billions of stars in the galaxy. Billions of galaxies in the universe. Approach.

#BallsWin

Its only because they know that telling a chick what she wants to hear is how you pull them in the first place.

"As wolves among sheep we have wandered"

Quote: (03-22-2015 11:02 AM)WestIndianArchie Wrote:  

Girl says she's on the pill, she's not.

Guy pays child's support. Theft? extortion?

In a judge's eyes, not at all.

This reminds me of a crazy case I read about where a woman was married but dating a guy who she did not tell about her marriage. He made it clear that he might like kids, but only in wedlock. One day she blew him, kept the cum in her mouth, went to the bathroom, and got herself pregnant with it.

He broke it off with her after discovering she was married, and when she went after him for child support in the courts, he told his fucked up story. She deceived him, knew he did not want a kid out of wedlock, and the crazy bitch shoved his seed up her snatch after keeping it in her gullet like a Pelican or something.

The judge said "So what? This kid is still your kid. The situation around the pregnancy is irrelevant, you still need to pay child support."

Now I can't use my "I'm a helicopter pilot and I just rescued 24 children stuck on a mountain top" line anymore. That one even worked when there were no mountains for the next 500 kilometers.

But seriously, this is nuts.

Book - Around the World in 80 Girls - The Epic 3 Year Trip of a Backpacking Casanova

My new book Famles - Fables and Fairytales for Men is out now on Amazon.

There have been such cases of guys saying they are pilots but turns out he's not a pilot but a cleaner or something. The woman finds out after sex and gets a lawyer.

If you needed hard proof that women are interested in money then this is it (if you didn't know it already). This is a judge essentially saying that the girl has slept with the guy based on his wealthy status and if you take that away she wouldn't be sleeping with him.

These cases are very rare however.

Quote: (03-22-2015 02:27 PM)Vincent Chase Wrote:  

There have been such cases of guys saying they are pilots but turns out he's not a pilot but a cleaner or something. The woman finds out after sex and gets a lawyer.

Do you have any links? I'd like to read that stuff.

Fate whispers to the warrior, "You cannot withstand the storm." And the warrior whispers back, "I am the storm."

Women and children can be careless, but not men - Don Corleone

Great RVF Comments | Where Evil Resides | How to upload, etc. | New Members Read This 1 | New Members Read This 2

Sex by fraudulent means or subterfuge actually has deep historical precedent, and has been and is a crime throughout much of the world.

However, it is generally applicable only to maidens below a certain age. Because societies throughout history have understood that carousel riders and spinsters tend to just drain resources when they are extended such protections.

I do remember hearing in Mexico this was a crime for girls under a certain age, the idea being that men would promise girls they would get married and then never follow through.

The mindset behind that law is hilarious. Girls obviously would never fuck anyone without a promise of marriage. The false rape accusation of yesteryear was so much more innocent

"I swear mama, he said he had the ring but just forgot it at home!"

Quote: (03-22-2015 06:20 PM)Sonsowey Wrote:  

I do remember hearing in Mexico this was a crime for girls under a certain age, the idea being that men would promise girls they would get married and then never follow through.

The mindset behind that law is hilarious. Girls obviously would never fuck anyone without a promise of marriage. The false rape accusation of yesteryear was so much more innocent

Sex under a false promise of marriage, if the girl is 18-20 years old, is still a crime in Venezuela punishable by a year in jail. Venezuelan girls are supposedly some of the most beautiful in the world (along with Colombians), so the players had better be warned: no lying about marriage intentions!

Quote: (03-22-2015 08:12 PM)Hector_St_Clare Wrote:  

Sex under a false promise of marriage, if the girl is 18-20 years old, is still a crime in Venezuela punishable by a year in jail. Venezuelan girls are supposedly some of the most beautiful in the world (along with Colombians), so the players had better be warned: no lying about marriage intentions!

What if the girl was just really bad in bed and you changed your mind.. scary.

Quote: (03-22-2015 06:01 PM)samsamsam Wrote:  

Me too.

Book - Around the World in 80 Girls - The Epic 3 Year Trip of a Backpacking Casanova

My new book Famles - Fables and Fairytales for Men is out now on Amazon.

http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-42707-...#pid888599

Fraud is the new rape

A man is only as faithful as his options-Chris Rock

Its statutory rape, a crime different from rape. Its intended to protect underage girls from single-motherhood. Abortion in Mexico is illegal, as you know, but this comes from a time before birth control.

The legal code specifies that she has to be of "chaste and honest" conduct, thus, any legal action in this sense would be invalid if you can prove that:
- The girl came on to you or otherwise was willing to put out (meaning you didnt had to "fool" her into consenting)
-The girl was not a virgin.

And of course, this would become unenforceable the minute she turns 18.

Anyways, not once in 15 years of legal practice have I seen anyone being convicted, not even accused, of this felony.

If you needed hard proof that women are interested in money then this is it (if you didn't know it already). This is a judge essentially saying that the girl has slept with the guy based on his wealthy status and if you take that away she wouldn't be sleeping with him.

If so, then any big baller that keeps his assets under foreign corporations and has not one penny on his name would be put away by greedy bishes.

Quote: (03-22-2015 06:01 PM)samsamsam Wrote:  

That was based on a conversation I had with a divorce lawyer in the family he said that you can be jailed for it, but those cases are few and far between. Couldn't find anything recent in the media based on a quick Google search.

Back in the mid-2000s, I remember a website where you could print up fake ATM receipts. Basically, when you meet a girl, you'd rummage through your pockets for paper, and write your Number on the flipside of the Receipt.

Being that girls are nosy, they of course are gonna take a look on the other side when they get home. Some guys on the Misc tried it, and they had girls that wouldn't leave them alone after they saw the 5 digit account balance.

Also, back when I was researching the Entertainment Industry, there was a guy named Victor Paleologus who would pretend to be an executive of certain Film companies. He had the technical jargon/lingo down pat and was knowledgable of all the intracacies of the business. He did this for almost 15 years without too much trouble, the only reason he received notoriety, is because a few of the aspiring girls he approached ended up becoming notable actresses.

I'd like to hear/see if anyone is successful w/ using these methods in the modern Era.

Quote: (03-25-2015 04:26 PM)Low Status Beta Wrote:  

I'd like to hear/see if anyone is successful w/ using these methods in the modern Era.

There's probably some gold digger tech in the seeking arrangement thread, and the porta potty thread.

I just can't imagine a time when you could give a girl your number and that would work.

The variation on the atm receipt gimmick was to drop it or leave it out inadvertently. Let her discover it.

WIA

WIA

Girl dates an identical twin brother. Doesn't realise he has a brother that looks just like him.

The unknown brother pretends to be the guy she's dating. She fucks him, thinking it's someone else. He knows she is unaware of his true identity.

According to Australian criminal law, that constitutes a rape offence.