rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

15 Best Cities for Single Guys
5 Best Cities for Single Guys
Article from Business Insider I figured you boys would find interesting. Should start a lively discussion on the merits of some one the mentioned cities.

http://www.businessinsider.com/best-citi...sit-2011-5
Seems a bit cliche?

London at 5? No way.

and in at spot 2 there is a vagina pic

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.
No Rio?!?!?
Rio would not even be in my top 50
LOL Barcelona.
Interesting.

Someone just sent me Askmens top 29 cities.

http://www.askmen.com/specials/2011_top_...elona.html

1. Barcelona
2. Buenos Aires
3. Miami Beach
etc

Seems like these lists are mirroring each other.

Update: I just realized they are the same lists.
Funny that Miami is No. 3. However. Montreal or Medellin did not even make the cut! This article is bullshit if you ask me.

I live in Miami, and the women here, although beautiful, have the highest bitch shields 2nd to none!! Even overweight 5's here walk like their shit does not stink because of all the beta latino males from Cuba and every Latin American country throwing money and promises at them!

I am willing to bet my next paycheck that Montreal is way better than NYC and Miami put together, and I have not explored Montreal fully yet!! However, every girl I meet from Montreal has fucked me without any issues or bullshit or gold-digging ulterior motives!! Now that, my fellow players, is a city to dream about!

Mixx
This is like a list of stereotypes and hopes. Just based on what I have read on this forum, Buenos Aires has no business being number 2. I'm guessing this is aimed at business executives who would do well at high end clubs anywhere, and not so much the guy with a wing and a prayer making ends meet by hook or by crook. I would be much more interested in a Roosh top 15 list than this thrown-together effort.
I will give them some props for throwing San Sebastian on the list, but reading the write up, it seems like they never have been there.

They need to throw up more low-profile spots.

We should bust out our own lists on here.
funny that they put on seoul but not tokyo

los angeles also notably absent

Detective Rust Cohle: "All the dick swagger you roll, you can't spot crazy pussy?"
Ok, I'll start Mixx's Top cities for single players looking to hunt for pussy and get laid with minimum effort and $$$:

No. 1 - Pereira, Colombia << - If you cannot get laid in this city...I would strongly recommend cutting your penis off..seriously! Or maybe you are gay....
No. 2 - Montreal, Canada << - French passionate chics who love Americans and Latinos....jeesh!
No. 3 - Medellin, Colombia <<-- If you got a little $$$ sprinkled with some swagger - You can date a girl that looks like Natalia Paris (or better)
No. 4 - Sao Paolo and Rio Brazil (If you are white, with blonde hair)
No. 5 - Bahia, Cuiaba, Pernambuco, Brasilia - Brazil (if you are latin looking or white too)
No. 6 - Ljubljana, Slovenia <--Especially if you are non-white
No. 7 - Cali, Colombia
No. 8 - NYC
No. 9 - Charlotte, NC <<-- man these white girls are DTF and friendly!
No. 10 - Orlando, Fl <<-- Orlando women are just too fucking easy to game....its embarrassing.
No. 11 - Lima, Peru << -- Only if you are WHITE!!
No. 12 - Vancouver, BC <<-- The diversity of chics here is amazing, and all are DTF
No. 13 - Ethiopia << -- Especially if you are non-white!
No. 14 - Stockholm <<-- Very good for African-American men
No. 15 - Poznan, Poland <<-- In light of Roosh's new discovery that non-white men are sought after here!

Mixx
good list mixx.

yea no rio or medellin or montreal on initial list?!?! thats a joke.

lima is an AWESOME spot to meet chicks and party if you are white!
zanetti -

"los angeles also notably absent"

I wouldn't put LA on the list either.

Especially for cities "to visit".

Too unmanageable. I have always thought that LA is one of the worst cities for the "cold" traveler.
Quote: (05-11-2011 09:45 AM)zanetti Wrote:  

funny that they put on seoul but not tokyo

los angeles also notably absent

Ill be in Seoul for a yr starting in August. So i will def be able to see if that is accurate. Also will check out Tokyo for a weekend and see what kind of action on can muster up!
Barleona and Buenos Aires in top 2. Paris at number 7! [Image: lol.gif]

What a stupid stupid list.

Mixx your list is more in tune with reality, thought I'd probably put Rio above Medellin.
Quote: (05-11-2011 09:58 AM)MiXX Wrote:  

Ok, I'll start Mixx's Top cities for single players looking to hunt for pussy and get laid with minimum effort and $$$:

No. 1 - Pereira, Colombia << - If you cannot get laid in this city...I would strongly recommend cutting your penis off..seriously! Or maybe you are gay....
No. 2 - Montreal, Canada << - French passionate chics who love Americans and Latinos....jeesh!
No. 3 - Medellin, Colombia <<-- If you got a little $$$ sprinkled with some swagger - You can date a girl that looks like Natalia Paris (or better)
No. 5 - Bahia, Cuiaba, Pernambuco, Brasilia - Brazil (if you are latin looking or white too)
No. 7 - Cali, Colombia
No. 8 - NYC
No. 10 - Orlando, Fl <<-- Orlando women are just too fucking easy to game....its embarrassing.
No. 12 - Vancouver, BC <<-- The diversity of chics here is amazing, and all are DTF
No. 15 - Poznan, Poland <<-- In light of Roosh's new discovery that non-white men are sought after here!

Mixx

How much does having blonde hair matter to getting the Gringo factor in your favor in Rio? I'm white but I have brown hair and I'm 5'8", does the advantage disappear if you're not tall, blonde and blue-eyed?
@ Gringo

i dont really have blonde hair neither and I got very slim IOI's when i was at the clubs in Rio. Maybe I was in the wrong places and didnt be as aggressive as I needed.

You will get more play in Peru and Colombia imo over Rio.
Mixx,

I noticed Charlotte, NC was on the list. In terms of college towns with hot sluts, I've heard that Tempe, AZ is the best spot in the USA. Are you able to speak on that?
Barcelona always gets a bad rap.

And sure the girls aren't easy.

Overall, however the city shines in my book.

I always ask for people to come up with a city that beats it overall and people always come up dueces on here.

For instance, Mixx's list is great, but none of those defeat Barcelona on the categories of architecture, weather, beaches, nightlife, food, art and girls.

Thoughts?

I really want someone to prove me wrong.
" I've heard that Tempe, AZ is the best spot in the USA. Are you able to speak on that?'

No need to go to a conservative wasteland in the desert.

Just catch those girls in Las Vegas or the beaches in Southern California.

They travel to see you, no need to travel to see them.
Quote: (05-11-2011 09:35 AM)MiXX Wrote:  

Funny that Miami is No. 3. However. Montreal or Medellin did not even make the cut! This article is bullshit if you ask me.

I live in Miami, and the women here, although beautiful, have the highest bitch shields 2nd to none!! Even overweight 5's here walk like their shit does not stink because of all the beta latino males from Cuba and every Latin American country throwing money and promises at them!

I am willing to bet my next paycheck that Montreal is way better than NYC and Miami put together, and I have not explored Montreal fully yet!! However, every girl I meet from Montreal has fucked me without any issues or bullshit or gold-digging ulterior motives!! Now that, my fellow players, is a city to dream about!

Mixx

Mixx, often major cities are like that. Everyone thinks they are special. I've lived in some of the biggest fashion cities in the world practically all my life and I have experienced the same vibe.

The second thing is the exotic factor. If I am correct, you are a Latin male and you look Latin. From my stay in Miami, Latin males come a dime a hundred. There are Latin males as far as the eyes can see so you are no longer deemed as special hence the bitch shields.

Actually in Miami, I had good results when women heard my accent because they realised that I was exotic and I had several bold offers from females to come round and tap that ass.

This contrasted heavily from growing up in London where I had to road game like a muthafcuka in order to eat.

I knew a dude from NYC who used to love to come to London as the British women love the American accent (he pounded out 5 latinas who all roomed in the same apartment).

So my point is, that exotic value will cause one's value to shoot through the roof.

I constantly insist that Canadian women love Americans. Several of the women I've dealt with have already had relationships with Americans, some often living as far south as Alabama.

In terms of gold digging, due to the European influence that Canada has (either from Britain or France), gold digging is not at the level it is in the U.S.

Women in America are willing to do something strange for a bit of change (money).

OUR NEW BLOG!

http://repstylez.com

My NEW TRAVEL E-BOOK - DOMINICAN REPUBLIC - A RED CARPET AFFAIR

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K53LVR8

Love 'em or leave 'em but we can't live without lizardsssss..

An Ode To Lizards
Quote: (05-11-2011 11:46 AM)thegmanifesto Wrote:  

Barcelona always gets a bad rap.

And sure the girls aren't easy.

Overall, however the city shines in my book.

I always ask for people to come up with a city that beats it overall and people always come up dueces on here.

For instance, Mixx's list is great, but none of those defeat Barcelona on the categories of architecture, weather, beaches, nightlife, food, art and girls.

Thoughts?

I really want someone to prove me wrong.

Well my list does not take into consideration tourism: beaches, food, nightlife etc.

It is strictly a list of cities to get pussy with minimum effort and $$$. Once you can satisfy your need for ass, and your crown has been thoroughly polished in any of the cities I mentioned, then you can head to Barcelona [Image: wink.gif]

Don't tell me that banging Barcelona chics is as easy as banging a girl from Montreal, Brazil, or Colombia...no way man!

Mixx
Quote: (05-11-2011 09:58 AM)MiXX Wrote:  

No. 7 - Cali, Colombia
No. 8 - NYC

Mixx

Regarding Brasil: Any city in Brasil is good for Afr-Am guys...particularly if they can converse in Portuguese.

Regarding Ethiopia: I know beaucoup Ethiopians, and it's very good for Afr-Am guys. It does help to have someone make intros for you.

Regarding VanCity (Vancouver): This is a sleeper city for Afr-Am guys. For Black American guys, pulling women here is like picking low lying fruit....
Quote: (05-11-2011 11:55 AM)Moma Wrote:  

Quote: (05-11-2011 09:35 AM)MiXX Wrote:  

Mixx

Mixx, often major cities are like that. Everyone thinks they are special. I've lived in some of the biggest fashion cities in the world practically all my life and I have experienced the same vibe.

The second thing is the exotic factor. If I am correct, you are a Latin male and you look Latin. From my stay in Miami, Latin males come a dime a hundred. There are Latin males as far as the eyes can see so you are no longer deemed as special hence the bitch shields.

Actually in Miami, I had good results when women heard my accent because they realised that I was exotic and I had several bold offers from females to come round and tap that ass.

This contrasted heavily from growing up in London where I had to road game like a muthafcuka in order to eat.

I knew a dude from NYC who used to love to come to London as the British women love the American accent (he pounded out 5 latinas who all roomed in the same apartment).

So my point is, that exotic value will cause one's value to shoot through the roof.

I constantly insist that Canadian women love Americans. Several of the women I've dealt with have already had relationships with Americans, some often living as far south as Alabama.

In terms of gold digging, due to the European influence that Canada has (either from Britain or France), gold digging is not at the level it is in the U.S.

Women in America are willing to do something strange for a bit of change (money).

Agreed. My list tells you where your whiteness, blackness or latinoness, will get you lots of attention 10x faster than if you were to be in a place where you are in abundance.

Lots of my friends tell me I am crazy for wanting to move out of Miami. However, they fail to realize that good looking latin guys come a dime a hundred as you mentioned. So, I have to game my ass off sometimes for a fucking 7! especially if she is another latina!

I'm ready to move to a Charlotte, NC or a Montreal like city. I need to be where my looks cover 50% of my game.

Mixx
These type of articles are usually just based solely on the ratio of guys to girls and don't take into consideration how bitchy the girls are. I live in a city which has so many hotties but that doesn't mean much.