rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

3 week trip. SA or Europe to party?!
week trip. SA or Europe to party?!
Hi guys,

Planning a 3 week trip soon as I have accrued my vacation days. I have been to both Argentina, and all over Europe. What I'm wondering is, if you had the choice, where would you go for 3 weeks? The 3 weeks would mainly consist of partying, having a good time, and maybe sight seeing... something budget friendly as well.

Should I just do a budapest and prague trip? Or should I go down to Brazil and go hard in rio?

THanks!!!
Go south, young man.

You said nothing about your background, which could change my recommendation. Truth is you can't go wrong with either. But I can't think of a place in Europe which is as much fun for me as Brazil.
What is your budget?
Thanks guys,

How much would a brazil trip cost for 3 weeks? If I rented an apartment for a month possibly?

As for my background, In am 25, white male, looking to have a fun couple of weeks abroad for my vacay time!
Quote: (02-27-2015 12:52 PM)trojans10 Wrote:  

Thanks guys,

How much would a brazil trip cost for 3 weeks? If I rented an apartment for a month possibly?

As for my background, In am 25, white male, looking to have a fun couple of weeks abroad for my vacay time!

Most of the apartments on Airbnb have a price per night or per month. Once you hit 2 and a half weeks, you might as well book it for the month for the same price. Plane tickets usually don't change regardless if it's 2 weeks or 1 month and as long as you cook your meals you're not spending that much extra.

You're question about price can't be answered because no one knows what city you live in, the closest airport to you, where you want to go in Brazil, do you want to drink in clubs, drink on the street, drink on the beach, take a date to dinner, or only meet her at the beach if you go to Rio. Have you bought a Visa?

1 month in Brazil, my guess -- around 4,000

1500 for ticket, -- maybe cheaper
300 for visa, -- visa agency
1400 for apartment,
600 for partying

give or take a few. I spent 5000 but I drink a lot and party too much.