rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Toronto Female Cop 'Man' Handled by teenage girls.

Big story here in Toronto.

http://www.thestar.com/news/crime/2015/0...amera.html

There is a video within the above article.

That was pathetic. Obviously you can't pull out your gun and shoot the girls, but She's got to maintain some kind of control. Where's the baton? A good crack over the head would definitely be justified in this situation.

This is what happens when the government goes full retard and embraces grrrl power bullshit.

"Men willingly believe what they wish." - Julius Caesar, De Bello Gallico, Book III, Ch. 18

Women are above the law - tread lightly.

Quote: (02-18-2015 03:09 PM)ManVsMachine Wrote:  

Women are above the law - tread lightly.

You are so right. Women can't:

-Abuse a man
-rape a man

No word that a male cop had to come and save the day. They make note that a officer came to help, but when you realize it was a male it changes the optics of the story. In the end of the video you see the male cop take down the girls in 5 seconds. The female cop looked physically defeated. The two ratchet girls and the cold weather probably was to much for her. God forbid a cop has to face any adversity in their jobs which is what they are trained to do. In that instance she just didn't seem into it anymore and look like she was quitting on the engagement.

Quote: (02-18-2015 03:29 PM)kosko Wrote:  

No word that a male cop had to come and save the day. They make note that a officer came to help, but when you realize it was a male it changes the optics of the story. In the end of the video you see the male cop take down the girls in 5 seconds. The female cop looked physically defeated. The two ratchet girls and the cold weather probably was to much for her. God forbid a cop has to face any adversity in their jobs which is what they are trained to do. In that instance she just didn't seem into it anymore and look like she was quitting on the engagement.

Well said. I was going to note something similar "and then a man came along and made things right. . . "

She's NEVER going to hear the end of this at work

This is the one of the stories where yes, it shows the pitfalls of placing women in the police force but I am also going to commend her for not being trigger happy and shooting the girls.

8/10
[Image: tv_cars.jpg]

[Image: warnerbrosentertainment-logo.png]

Part of me wants to believe its those damn police boots/shoes they wear as part of the uniform. Terrible winter traction.

Why do the heathen rage and the people imagine a vain thing? Psalm 2:1 KJV

They would be prime candidates for the tazer.

Quote: (02-18-2015 02:40 PM)dark_g Wrote:  

That was pathetic. Obviously you can't pull out your gun and shoot the girls

Only obvious because it's Canada.

Broad woulda caught a hot one in America.

Gloria Allred would have to play Al Sharpton for once.

WIA

Quote: (02-18-2015 08:20 PM)WestIndianArchie Wrote:  

Quote: (02-18-2015 02:40 PM)dark_g Wrote:  

That was pathetic. Obviously you can't pull out your gun and shoot the girls

Only obvious because it's Canada.

Broad woulda caught a hot one in America.

Gloria Allred would have to play Al Sharpton for once.

WIA

In Canada - what is it, 3 to 10 people killed by cops per year? Instead of 3 to 10 per hour in the US?

Here's the video.

My favourite part is the "effective" use of pepper-spray.

This officer does not inspire confidence.

I'm the King of Beijing!

I was at a bar one night and this gorgeous brunette strikes up a conversation with me. She's incredibly small, about 5'4, 110 pounds. We talk for a bit, and she tells me she's a police officer. I jokingly say "I doubt you could restrain me" and she laughs, and says "you'd be surprised."

I drunkenly drifted from her as the night went on, but I remember thinking about this cop-chick and thinking she had to be fucking with me - there is no way a girl this tiny and dainty could enforce the law.

Well another drunken night I'm downtown walking past various clubs, and who do I see on bar-patrol, this tiny little police officer. Full makeup, still looks sexy in her police uniform, but her uniform while kind of baggy did not add much mass to make her seem like a conceivable threat.

If I was in a blind rage, I'm more then confident I could toss her across the street. Why are we hiring female officers in the first place? If teenage girls are beating the shit out of a female officer, what's to stop one grown man?

A humble gentleman's blog about pussy, cigars, and game.

LATEST POST:
The Problem With Nightclubs

Also check out my blog for cigar discussion and reviews.

Quote: (Yesterday 12:50 PM)RouteBackwards Wrote:  

I drunkenly drifted from her as the night went on, but I remember thinking Why are we hiring female officers in the first place? If teenage girls are beating the shit out of a female officer, what's to stop one grown man?

About that....

I jokingly say "I doubt you could restrain me" and she laughs, and says "you'd be surprised."

No, you would not be surprised.

Just another female unaware of the totalitarian strength of the male side of the species.

Even strong male officers avoid restraining suspects when they are all alone. There are protocols in place for making an arrest that encourage a team effort.

If you watch shows like COPS, these guys never say "you're under arrest! Put your hands behind your back and let me slap handcuffs on you!"

Instead they gradual take control of the subject while giving them the impression that they might let them free at any moment.

Experienced officers know that if a subject decides to fight, the situation could turn out many ways. If you watch them work, you'll see that they are trained to avoid that outcome.

Of course, officers do routinely make arrests before back up arrive, but that is because they have an awareness of how strong they are and how they can take down by themselves.

(I'm not basing the following statement on anything but speculation).

My best guess is that if a male officer needs to arrest a subject who has a lean, muscular 50 LB on him, he's going to pretend to be running the subject's driver's license from a safe distance while he waits for back up.

When you are a 110 LB female officer, that would be every single adult male you encounter. Even an obese male will qualify as muscular compared to you, because you have no weight behind whatever muscles you have.

So, no. We wouldn't be surprised. We would be unsurprised by your inabilities, none of which are your fault as a female. I blame whoever hired you.

Statements like "you'd be surprised" or "you don't even want to know" are used when people don't have a credible answer.

I'm the King of Beijing!

You have more female police officers because of one thing; weapons. A woman by herself is not a weapon but what she carries brings her up a notch or two.

I wouldn't doubt a woman handling a gun or tazer but when you deal with men who are violent towards you, in a close proximity, you cannot guarantee anything.

They should limit patrol officers to men who meet certain height and weight standards. Women should only be used to deal with kids and rape victims, like they used to.

Arguments have been made that tasers and pepper spray make this unnecessary, but that's complete bullshit.

"Men willingly believe what they wish." - Julius Caesar, De Bello Gallico, Book III, Ch. 18

Quote: (Yesterday 01:28 PM)TheWastelander Wrote:  

Arguments have been made that tasers and pepper spray make this unnecessary, but that's complete bullshit.

Absolutely.

Police officers are bound by the use of force continuum. You can only draw a taser, pepper spray or other weapon when policy dictates it.

If you're having a reasonable conversation regarding a traffic violation, you can't have your taser out and at the ready.

Unfortunately, a situation can go from reasonable conversation to deadly situation faster than anyone can draw and deploy a taser.

If you aren't prepared to momentarily control a desperate situation with your bare hands, you aren't prepared.

Equality kills.

I'm the King of Beijing!

Why are we hiring female officers in the first place?

Equality.

Women should be on the front lines in Iraq and Afghanistan, rifle in hand.
They should be down at the docks doing the back breaking labor
They should be garbage men and plumbers.
Forestry and logging should be done by women.

Dangerous?
Very physical?

That's where you should be sending Western women.

Give them exactly what they want.

WIA