rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Quick Cuba report: Santa Lucia

It's been a few weeks but Cuba is still fresh in my mind. We stayed in one of the resorts in Santa Lucia. I found the opportunities to game were a bit limited. I did manage to get an F close with local on the second day there. There were two clubs near our resort and they were inundated with hookers and the rest were mainly couples.

We headed off to Camaguey which is a 90 min drive from where we were. Day game did not go so well. Most of the sets were pretty short. I would attribute to fear of the police which were everywhere.

I really love cuban women there they were so feminine, warm, friendly and open sexually. What a contrast to Toronto girls. I will say money talks it carries way more weight then looks in my opinion. There are lot hustlers (guys and girl) hitting you up for everything imaginable: drinks, sandwich, gas for there car, etc.

Overall my trip there was memorable. Cuba felt very safe even late at night. Weather was awesome there. If you head out there Coco beach was a good spot for gaming.

Thanks for the post. Welcome back to -40c wind chill and frosty woman

Quote: (02-15-2015 11:28 PM)punisher101 Wrote:  

It's been a few weeks but Cuba is still fresh in my mind. We stayed in one of the resorts in Santa Lucia. I found the opportunities to game were a bit limited. I did manage to get an F close with local on the second day there. There were two clubs near our resort and they were inundated with hookers and the rest were mainly couples.

We headed off to Camaguey which is a 90 min drive from where we were. Day game did not go so well. Most of the sets were pretty short. I would attribute to fear of the police which were everywhere.

I really love cuban women there they were so feminine, warm, friendly and open sexually. What a contrast to Toronto girls. I will say money talks it carries way more weight then looks in my opinion. There are lot hustlers (guys and girl) hitting you up for everything imaginable: drinks, sandwich, gas for there car, etc.

Overall my trip there was memorable. Cuba felt very safe even late at night. Weather was awesome there. If you head out there Coco beach was a good spot for gaming.

How did your close go down, considering you were surrounded by hookers and couples?

I've stayed at Brisas Santa Lucia...I'd say it's about 100% p4p at those discos outside of the foreigners and that may be being generously understating it. The chicks are ugly too.

Based on everything I have read about Cuba, if you don't speak Spanish and don't live there, your odds of banging some non-pro are almost 0. Even the line between what's a pro, semi-pro, and non-pro seems kind of blurred due to their economic state. If I went down there, I'd probably just bang whoever I liked, paid her $50 for milk, taxi, or whatever BS, and call it a night. I wouldn't count it as a notch though.

Quote: (02-15-2015 11:28 PM)punisher101 Wrote:  

Thanks for the report.
I was nearby chilling in Montego Bay 2 weeks ago. Best place for hooks up is Margaritaville on Wednesdays and Pier 1 on Friday nights when they bus in the tourists for free.
Black guys will do well as most of the tourists girls are there for some Jamaican cock. Not hard to hook up with the local Jamaican girls but most of them are not my type.

Nice report!