rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Marketing and Graphic Design Experience Sought

I'll be starting work as a self-employed lead generator in the coming weeks and once all of the admin with my contractor is out of the way, I need to start planning some advertisement for contact and referrals.
I've done all of the necessary market research and consultation - all that's left is the production and distribution.
I'd like to ask anyone who has experience in visual marketing to spare a little time to consult with me on a few designs. Nothing too extensive, just some feedback on what I come up with.
My previous work centered mostly around implementation as opposed to creation, so I'm not too certain about what would and wouldn't be appropriate.
If you can post in the thread or PM me I'd be grateful for any insight you can offer.

Post em on here and we can give you feedback. Or post them on a graphic design forum for even better feedback.

Hardy, even if you get feedback, that doesn't mean that feedback will lead to better results. Only testing different designs will lead to knowing what is working and what isn't.