rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

What I have used on CL with some success

What I have used on CL with some success

This is my first real post on RVF. I have been a lurker for about 6 months and it has changed my entire look at women and life. Previous to finding the RVF I had decent success on CL and over the years I would fine tune this and that and I thought I would post my own write up about CL and see what you guys though and if you had any other ideas or tips or CL stories.

This was originally sent to a fellow RVF member. He has messaged me after I introduced myself on the introduction thread on which I had mentioned some CL success so I thought I would post it here as well.

Anyways I found that if you just put up one ad I would not get much of a response on CL. I also found that if I replied to a girls ad that also didn't work out to well as I was competing with tons of other thirsty dudes also trying to get some strange. So I came up through trial and error of a couple of ideas that I tweaked and honed over the years. Actually sometimes I will still post a ad or a few ads just to see what kind of responses I will get back.

#1 Why post one ad when you can post 3. I have tried with decent success posting 3 different ads all with slightly varying ages (say 33,34,35. One ad a fairly plane jane ad saying that I was married and was looking for a replacement wife (for when she didn't put out like when she was on her period) but had to keep in on the extreme DL. What I did on this ad was I basically acted like I all ready had the hot wife and the great job and what not and just seen who would respond. I drive a nice car and would show up dressed nice so I could play it off easily. I got one maybe 7 that I banged once but I am just so so looking and need to loose at least 50 pounds so I say hey this worked out pretty good for me. I could have banged her more but she talked like the whole thing was just not her style banging a married dude (not married but she thought I was). Smashed it pretty good and she was sore the next day she said so thats always a plus hitting something good. Tons of other responses though and I am sure this would work most anywhere if worded right.

On another ad I would come up with the strangest fetish I could think of (one that didn't sound to bad as far as well maybe I am down with that) and I had read about Hotwives who have sex with Bulls (hung guys basically) with their husbands knowing about it. Its called Cuckolding which I am sure most of you guys know about but at the time I did not. Well I went crazy Alpha on this ads wording, way over the top and got several hits including probably a 6.5+ who could really suck and ride well which is awesome. I had sex with her maybe once a month for a year and I have talked to her husband several times on the phone and he seems really cool. He was into the idea more than her but she was a squirter and a closet slut or maybe a slut prior to being married so she liked it. After a few bangs I started doing her raw (she was clean but beware a lot of these people may not be so clean so wrap it up) and it was loads of fun. Pun intended. Now keep in mind if you place a Bull ad looking for a Hotwife you will get a lot of responses where the husband wants to be in the room at the same time and that is not my thing. I jut lucked out and he was never in the room it was only me and her and sometimes with her phone on speaker phone near the bed. Also a lot of the times the guy "cleans up" afterwards and that is kind of nasty thinking about a guy eating out a girl I just jizzed in but maybe thats just me. You could probably state that you are cool with meeting both of them but want to bang her with him in the next room the first time or something like that. One thing about this is you have to be Mega Alpha to pull this off as real Bulls are usually Black (I am white) and Mega Alpha. Also generally they want a guy who is hung. I am extremely thick but average in length so I can pull it off but if you are not well endowed it may be tougher at least if you want a second bang. They usually want dick pics first as well. This is becoming more and more popular as near as I can tell with all the ads I see on CL. Again I only did the one chick but I did get many bangs out of it and she was good looking and new what to do in the sack. So I call it a win.

I have also had decent luck with the nice guy but dominant Alpha type ad. I literally say something to that effect in the ad. I also say that I am not looking for any crazies and that I like to rule the roost in bed and she has to be cool with this. This is actually pretty much my real personality except that I have cranked it up more in the last few years and now even more so after reading RVF. This has gotten my my current girlfriend and 2 previous girlfriends one of them was 24yo when I was 33yo and she was a 7.5 (snatch was not that tight though). And again I am no 7.5 so I have done pretty well with getting the better looking girls over the years.

One more ad idea that i have used. Now while I am quite thick I wanted to see what I could get with a pic that I found on the web and altered slightly so it would not show up on a google search of a freakishly huge dick. I found one of a guy who must have been near a foot in length and must have been coke can sized around and said this is me and I can not find a girl who can take it and its been rough having suck a huge dick and basically saying poor me I cant find a girl who can take it and it has hurt me to not have a girl stay wit me and what not. Got many good responses but this happened when I was with a girl I didnt not want to cheat on I was just testing the waters. I emailed back and forth with one girl for a long time and I finally had her convinced that I was no longer available but a friend of mine (I was actually referring to me) was quite big and was into her body type so that could bang her and she was down with it but at the time I did not want to cheat on my gf. Looking back she was pretty hot and I should have went for the bang but oh well that was my loss not the fault of the ad.

I have also scored 3 decent girlfriends over the years from CL. These were nice guy yet alpha ads. Including the one I am currently with. I cant complain as she cooks, cleans, does the laundry and its very nice over all probably similar to what things were like in the 50's. I also told her that I am the man and basically what I say is THE final say and that has worked out pretty well. I also rule the roost in the sack and she loves that cause he ex husband was a not Alpha in the sack. She is probably a 7.5 and I hate to say it but I am probably a couple points below that as I need to loose some weight.

Anyways this is my first real post on the RVF and I am looking forward to absorbing more good info from all the fellow RVF-ers.