rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Cuba, next pussy paradise

So, American men should get ready for going to the next pussy paradise while it's still worth. My guess is that by 2016 Cuban women will be Westernized-rotten to the core.

With God's help, I'll conquer this terrible affliction.

By way of deception, thou shalt game women.

Diaboli virtus in lumbar est -The Devil's virtue is in his loins.

Quote:Quote:

Although the decades-old American embargo on Cuba will remain in place for now, the president called for an “honest and serious debate about lifting” it, which would require an act of Congress.

[Image: Michael-Jordan-047.gif]

Huh? You think Cuban woman will be westernized in 2016? Have you even been to Cuba lol? I'll be there tomorrow. Nothing will have changed. I think you are way way out of touch with how Cubans as a whole on the isle live if you think they are going to be westernized in 2016.

No embargo has been lifted. From talking to a journalist friend who spends much of his time in Cuba for the embargo to be lifted it would take atleast 2 years. Now keep in mind theres an election in 2016 and a reasonable chance the measures are reversed or there is a standstill.

Now you are probably thinking mass capitalism with entry of McDonalds and what not. WHO is going to buy that stuff? 98% of Cubans aren't going out for meals that cost more than $3. (If they do it's when a foreigner is visiting or family abroad / people back from missions)

The Cuban government is going to keep protectionist measures in place in the long haul otherwise overnight the rich people would just be Americans and other foreign businesses and all the regular cuban businesses will be put out of business.

Imagine a high end Cuban restauranteur trying to compete with a chain american restaurant like Boston Pizza. It would be exceptionally difficult.

From speaking with friends on the ground and frequent visitors the expectation is that the cost of living will actually decrease for foreigners in the coming years.

Perhaps this warrants another thread, but...

Obama has set precedent with Bergdahl and Alan Gross trades, giving up terrorists and criminals in exchange for innocent American citizens.

For my RVF American citizen brethren, we now have a price on our heads when we leave the country.

“Until you make the unconscious conscious, it will direct your life and you will call it fate.”

It's a pay for sex culture. Not a pussy paradise. I doubt I will ever go back because of it.

You all know that every other Western government allows travel to Cuba and has diplomatic relations with them, right?

They get tourists from all over the world all the time. Its not like this move will suddenly expose them to anything new.

Semi-Dupe

http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-43439.html