rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Move over Renee Zellweger: Britney Spears gets rid of old face, gets strange new face

Move over Renee Zellweger: Britney Spears gets rid of old face, gets strange new face

Britney Spears looks unrecognizable on Women's Health cover
http://www.mysanantonio.com/entertainmen...to-7276813

I know Britney Spears has been a train wreck for years and her music was always unbearable but at least she was pretty when she wasn't fat and/or bald.

I mention this because I was in high school when she came onto the scene so she was my standard for talentless but pretty celebrity. I know other posters who grew up in that era must remember her too.

[Image: 622x350.jpg]

If civilization had been left in female hands we would still be living in grass huts. - Camille Paglia

Britney hits the wall, and does what rich wall victims do, she goes under the knife to stay attractive.

I think this is something we should applaud.
A woman is attempting to stay hot, despite her biology.

Compare this to chicks who just don't care and let themselves go.

Britney is an example to be aspired to.

WIA

Fuck me, she is beat up. I used to have such a hard on for her in my teens, now I wouldn't touch her with a barge pole. She's only 2 years older than me, yet looks like she could be my mother.

She looks better than before???

“….and we will win, and you will win, and we will keep on winning, and eventually you will say… we can’t take all of this winning, …please Mr. Trump …and I will say, NO, we will win, and we will keep on winning”.

- President Donald J. Trump

Quote: (12-16-2014 04:59 PM)YossariansRight Wrote:  

She looks better than before???

Airbrushed.

Need to see non airbrushed photos before we can adjudicate.

Take care of those titties for me.

She looks 45 in that picture.

[Image: giphy.gif?w=780]

Quote:Quote:

Spears told Women's Health that her new look is owed to her workout routine.

[Image: the-nip-tuck-workout.jpg]

What a shame. Like the others, I choose to only remember the good ol' days:

[Image: Britney-Spears-Hit-Me-Baby-One-More-Time...engrab.png]

[Image: 1999Baby-One-More-Time.jpg]

[Image: britney-spears-1.png]

I'm really not surprised at all about how she hit the wall so hard, she had a lot of mileage on her. If I remember correctly she had a couple kids relatively young (in her early twenties), then at some point she had a nervous breakdown, most likely developed a bad drug/alcohol habit, went on prescription drugs, plus not to mention she was notorious for having a really unhealthy diet and gained a bunch of weight. I thought I remember reading some thing from TMZ online years ago after she was having her public meltdown in the media, someone had snapped photos or a video of her at a Wendy's inside ordering food with no shoes on.

Edit: I don't know how accurate this is, but I just did a quick google search and found this article saying that Spears has a tab at multiple fast food chains.

http://metro.co.uk/2013/08/13/britney-sp...s-3922286/

Britney Spears kissed Madonna and her career has been in decline ever since. Vampires really do suck your blood.

One more thing I want to add is I am a firm believer that how you live your life in the present will effect how you look in the future. That may be common sense, but too many people aren't taking care of themselves, or are just so ignorant that they don't realize how poor their health habits are.

This applies to men and women, but is especially pertinent for women, because we all know that they typically don't age as gracefully as men. The ones who party hard in their twenties and early thirties, drink too much, do a lot of drugs, smoke cigarettes, eat a shitty diet, have kids young, don't work out, etc., will be hitting the wall a lot harder and a lot sooner than their counterparts. Women who eat healthy, don't party too hard, avoid drinking and drugs, work out, take care of their skin, can look good well into their thirties, and sometimes even their forties and beyond.

Had Spears not pumped out a couple kids with a loser, not gotten too fucked on whatever drugs or meds she was taking, and eaten right, dropped the bucket of KFC, she might be a hot 30 something I'd still get a boner for like the way I did back in high school.

Part of it is photoshop on the cover, but she does look old - some previous pics in 2014:

[Image: 092414-britney-spears-594.jpg]

Also congratulations on cutting your hair and adding some 5 years on to your looks. For a 33 year old she has moved into the MILF category looking to be 35 to 45.

On the plus side is that she cut down her body fat to a level she probably has not reached ever, but instead of shifting to a super-healthy lifestyle she invested into liftings, too much botox making herself almost unrecognizable. Madonna held on to her beauty for much much longer - here Madonna at 33:

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTseBl3L5X6eAp057g_TxP...uSAdE-4cnZ]

Nose job, botox.

Eh, WB

Quote: (12-16-2014 06:41 PM)monster Wrote:  

Nose job, botox.

Eh, WB

WNB, I make it a point never to have F-ked what K-Fed.

Remissas, discite, vivet.
God save us from people who mean well. -storm

It didn't help that she plumped the fuck out a few years back.

Team visible roots
"The Carousel Stops For No Man" - Tuthmosis
Quote: (02-11-2019 05:10 PM)Atlanta Man Wrote:  
I take pussy how it comes -but I do now prefer it shaved low at least-you cannot eat what you cannot see.

Quote: (12-16-2014 05:13 PM)IvanDrago Wrote:  

She looks 45 in that picture.

[Image: giphy.gif?w=780]

Damn makeup artist are really that talented in Hollywood then!! She didn't look like that in whatever show she was a judge on

Are they really who they say they are? Isn't this some Illuminati/CIA brainfuck operation going on?

I was there the day feminism fell...

Wow, she has the tappan zee bridge on her neck!

You've got to give it to K Fed, got her in her prime whilst staying in a room wit 7 other dudes whilst with a baby mama with a kid on the way whilst Britney was seeing Timberlake.

Apparently won her over with his dancing skills.

Don't debate me.

WB raw still. Pretty sure Britney Spears was my first ever boner.

She looks like Julie Benz now. ( Dexters wife).

Take care of those titties for me.

damn she looks old. still WB tho.

Follow me on Twitter

Read my Blog: Fanghorn Forest

Quote: (12-17-2014 03:03 PM)Pride male Wrote:  

You've got to give it to K Fed, got her in her prime whilst staying in a room wit 7 other dudes whilst with a baby mama with a kid on the way whilst Britney was seeing Timberlake.

Yup and dude moved on to some new blonde chick while still living off Britney's money. Lucky bastard!

[Image: 504.gif]

Relevant:

http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-33515.html

Before she injected teengage female blood, sweat, and tears into her face.

Quote: (12-17-2014 03:03 PM)Pride male Wrote:  

K Fed was boning Britney while she was with Justin? Wasn't aware of that.