rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Seattle girl gets caught stealing by Mr. Miyagi gas station attendent

Old Asian man at Shell station apprehends overweight women and holds onto her for dear life until the cops can make the arrest, which she of course resists, yelling and kicking as if she is the poor victim.

"Please get off of meeeee"
"I just want to go"
"I haven't done anything wrong"
[Image: lol.gif]

Meh. That was somewhat tame. Would have been better if they had beaten the shit out of her, or she had cracked open the Asian guys head with the bottle and then gotten shot by the cops or something. Plenty of homeless kids in the Pacific Northwest that smoke meth and steal from stores. Then act all surprised when they get in trouble for it.
When I want to get my fix of human misery, I head over to Best Gore.
The Russian dash cam vids on that site are pure gold.
Also, if you want to see people being tortured for real, check out the Brazilian prison or Mexican cartel videos. Accept no substitutes.

"Me llaman el desaparecido
Que cuando llega ya se ha ido
Volando vengo, volando voy
Deprisa deprisa a rumbo perdido"

She just want to go home, you guys. She just wants to be home at that moment in her comfy bed with her stolen liquor, her cat Mittens and a box of pringles (cheese flavor). She doesn't care about the fact that she broke the law and then resisted arrest. She is entitled to go home when she wants to. Can you understand that? We are dealing with an inferior level of intelligence here.

Also, this is exactly what's gonna happen when you put women in battlefield and shit hits the fan. When they feel stressed enough, they will just drop their guns and try to go home. Of course, it will be illegal and sexist to charge them for being a deserter.

I'm also impressed by how this little Asian man, who is much smaller and older than her, handled the situation with a dedication to his job and a code of ethics. They don't make men like him these days anymore. The average Joe would just let her get away with a warning in order to avoid being sexist or confrontational.

Is she homeless or is that just how women in Seattle dress?

"Men willingly believe what they wish." - Julius Caesar, De Bello Gallico, Book III, Ch. 18

Quote: (12-12-2014 10:38 AM)TheWastelander Wrote:  

Is she homeless or is that just how women in Seattle dress?

It's a sad scene - she could be a drug addict or at least alcoholic. The funny thing is that you hardly see scenes like that in EE despite greater poverty. I have seen bums go into a supermarket and then walk out instantly with a loaf of bread and the manager just put it up in the stolen category.

Of course women expect to go free all the time. Also notice that she held onto the bottle the whole time. She just wanted to go home - with the wine she stole of course.

I wonder if some SJW idiot will claim this is "police brutality" (police arrive at 2:01 in the video) and an example of the "patriarchy oppressing women". To some people "police brutality" is arresting someone who doesn't want to be arrested.

Haha stupid bitch

Quote: (12-12-2014 11:14 AM)placer Wrote:  

I wonder if some SJW idiot will claim this is "police brutality" (police arrive at 2:01 in the video) and an example of the "patriarchy oppressing women". To some people "police brutality" is arresting someone who doesn't want to be arrested.

well the dude that was standing there watching walks away saying "Please dont shoot me, please dont shoot me" when the cop roll up.

So the SJW idiots are doing their job nicely, although you would expect that in Seattle.

God'll prolly have me on some real strict shit
No sleeping all day, no getting my dick licked

The Original Emotional Alpha

The sad thing is, if that girl were remotely attractive, those two guys would be aiming the negativity at the tiny Asian dude

Only move she didn't make was playing the rape card.

I hate the fucking white knight standing there trying to reason with her, you can't reason with these meth heads, he even try to make Shell Miyagi to let her go when she is the one using force, and he has the audacity to give him a pad in the back after the cops arrive, bitch, if he has fallowed what you said, she would have hit him and go away, the only reason he end up winning was because he did not paid attention to what you were saying.

She did say he was fondling her tits at first.

I love the cops at the end she screams I DIDNT DO ANYTHING WROOOOOOONG and the cops are calmly like "yes you did."

She looked kinda big to be a meth head

Old Asian Man was going to have a heart attack after wrestling that beached whale.
I'm curious ; How long is she going to be incarcerated for that act .

Meh. John Kreese and the Cobra Kais would have handled it much better.

[Image: 48ebd0fc17831d0858eeff0a3c97e998bd551c12...efd348.jpg][/i]

"In America we don't worship government, we worship God." - President Donald J. Trump

She needs therapy! She is not well! We should have sympathy!

Seriously though I am astounded by people resisting arrest and fighting back. These are three guys with guns, mace, nightsticks, and you are hoping they all are such nice guys that they let you fight them and do nothing?

These cops were calm as fuck, good for them. #femaleprivilege

Quote: (12-12-2014 09:14 PM)Euphoric_Breeze Wrote:  

I'm curious ; How long is she going to be incarcerated for that act .

Probably not a single day.

As a cop, imagine dealing with this type of stupid shit every single day.

Racist inflammatory title. 7 day ban [Image: lol.gif]

Nice job by the police here. She resists arrest and they basically subdue her using minimal force.

On the other hand, I'm pretty sure a man resisting with the same intensity would have gotten his teeth kicked in. Male privilege.