rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Hamster takes "revenge" on bully...ten years later

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/real-life-s...ly-4758602

Quote:Quote:

A young woman who was bullied as a schoolgirl got her own back almost 10 years later - when she stood him up on a date.

Louisa Manning, 22, was harassed for years at school by a group who referred to her as 'manbeast', called her fat and said she had 'disgusting' hairy legs.

But after enrolling at Oxford University and blossoming into a beautiful young woman she coincidentally ended up at the same ball as her former tormentor.

This act of revenge must have felt pretty good

This case shows that fatshaming works amazingly well, but it doesn't purge the fat Hamster inside. Unfortunately her hamster got stronger to the point of being delusional, as now she calls herself "attractive":

“I was pretty pissed off he asked me out, to be honest,” she said. “It really made me angry that now I’m attractive, he instantly wants to jump into bed with me.”
http://www.buzzfeed.com/rossalynwarren/a...-with-this

Here is the note she wrote to him:

'Hey [name obscured],

So sorry I can’t join you tonight.

Remember year 8, when I was fat and you made fun of my weight? No? I do – I spent the following three years eating less than an apple a day. So I’ve decided to skip dinner.

Remember the monobrow you mocked? The hairy legs you were disgusted by? Remember how every day for three years, you and your friends called me Manbeast? No perhaps you don’t – or you wouldn’t have seen how I look eight years later and deemed me fuckable enough to treat me like a human being. I thought I’d send you this as a reminder. Next time you think of me, picture that girl in this photo, because she’s the one who just stood you up.

Louisa.'

of course the Jezebel clan was happy with the news.

Thoughts? Also, would you bang?

[Image: year-8-ugs.jpg?mode=crop&width=635&heigh...scale=both]

"Fart, and if you must, fart often. But always fart without apology. Fart for freedom, fart for liberty, and fart proudly" (Ben Franklin)

Quote: (12-10-2014 01:11 PM)michelin Wrote:  

Also, would you bang?

No, her smile in that "skinnier self" photo isn't spontaneous. Just cover her mouth and look at her eyes; she isn't happy.

Well, that will be her biggest achievement in life.

[Image: giphy.gif]

Deus vult!

So brave.

"Men willingly believe what they wish." - Julius Caesar, De Bello Gallico, Book III, Ch. 18

A 22 year old with toneless grandma arms, the fat hamster will return within a few years. Take off the Spanx and she is a pile of goo in that after picture.

I thought when you got skinnier, the fat left your face too.
I guess not.

A good way to tell if a girl is well on her way to becoming a fatty is to just look at those upper arms. She's got staypuft marshmellow man upper arms. She'll be back to her true (fat) self in no time flat. I give it 5 years tops before she balloons probably after she's snagged some poor beta toolbox.

Now she looks like Quagmire from Family Guy!

Its almost like Jezebel is trolling her with the photo they used. Then again they might think a slim body is the greatest sign of beauty, and not even notice her linebacker shoulders. I'm willing to bet these are more recent, and you can see those Chipotle burritos starting to catch up.

[Image: 1920124_710577118989860_1915694453914556695_n.jpg]

[Image: louisa-manning.png]

So much hate and 2/10-syndrome here. She's no stunner but totally bangable nonetheless.

Underneath the veil of vindication and and the Jezebel you-go-gurlism, everyone knows that this is a classic coming of age tale of fat-shaming doing it's job. She got ridiculed for being overweight and she got the weight off and won over the affections of men who used to find her either invisible or downright repulsive. I say bravo. We need to give credit where credit is due.

Any comments saying "you looked before before you lost the weight!" ?? Hmm..

EDIT: Just saw aSimpNamedBrokeback's photos ^^

Meeeehhhhh. I'd still likely bang but OP pic seems to be a false representation. I hate when girls fluctuate their weight.

Quote: (12-10-2014 01:29 PM)aSimpNamedBrokeback Wrote:  

I am so old I remember when this used to be "Body Type: A Few Extra Pounds". [Image: smile.gif] Good for her though, hope she keeps it up.

Quote: (12-10-2014 01:43 PM)IvanDrago Wrote:  

Quote: (12-10-2014 01:29 PM)aSimpNamedBrokeback Wrote:  

I am so old I remember when this used to be "Body Type: A Few Extra Pounds". [Image: smile.gif] Good for her though, hope she keeps it up.

She is still fat and adding on some weight. It seems that she did most of the weight loss via some idiotic diets (eat 50% of your old crap or something like that) & exercise without a real change in lifestyle.

The guy was actually polite to her and said that he regretted insulting her back then.

The joke might still be on her if it turns out that the guy was her best and hottest chance of a good-looking decent boyfriend. And now she rejected him publicly to assuage her ego. We will see who will be laughing in a few years.

She spent 3 years eating "less than an apple a day"? Were these apples grown in the same orchard where James grew his giant peaches? Cause she still chubby.

[Image: s3.amazonaws.com%2Fpolicymic-images%2Fcf...88974d.jpg]

You don't get there till you get there

I think her revenge was pretty reasonable, but in her position I would have made it much more concise.

She seems like she cares way too much, so much so that if I were the dude I would be thinking I dodged a bullet.

I give her props for losing the weight!

If some girl rejected or gave up on me in the past for being a loser start being all over me in the future after I become successful, I'd flash the sideway peace sign and tell the bitch deuces. So I could see where she's coming from.

She looked like one of those Samoan professional wrestlers in her first picture. Hopefully she loses some more weight. She'd be cute. Right now she looks like a basset hound.

Quote: (12-10-2014 02:38 PM)Slim Shady Wrote:  

She spent 3 years eating "less than an apple a day"? Were these apples grown in the same orchard where James grew his giant peaches? Cause she still chubby.

She forgot to mention the gallon of diet coke she drinks daily. [Image: sleepy.gif]

She left out the part where he p&d'ed her. This is just her mirroring it out like she rejected him.

"A stripper last night brought up "Rich Dad Poor Dad" when I mentioned, "Think and Grow Rich""

Lets see if she open minded enough and date a chubby neck-bearded guy.

I thought when you lost weight, your face gets thinner. Must be different where she lives.

Edit: She probably wrapped tight in one of those waist shrinking things. Bet it hurts to breathe.

Fate whispers to the warrior, "You cannot withstand the storm." And the warrior whispers back, "I am the storm."

Women and children can be careless, but not men - Don Corleone

Great RVF Comments | Where Evil Resides | How to upload, etc. | New Members Read This 1 | New Members Read This 2

She's selling the lie that the only way to lose weight is to 'starve yourself', since a healthy diet and regular exercise magically only work on men. [Image: tard.gif] Therefore, she's an unreliable narrator, and I don't believe the rest of the story. It's pure "That's Life!"

My girl is much slimmer than her, and she eats damn well. She just doesn't eat junk calories and regularly-exercises.

Was watching a doco on my town from the early 60's recently. Even the many old women in the doc are skinnier than this girl's 'after' shot. What's that say about the modern diet?

Quote: (12-10-2014 03:22 PM)Soberane Wrote:  

Lets see if she open minded enough and date a chubby neck-bearded guy.

..... with a monobrow.

She lost the weight..but her body still looks odd.. that dress completely streamlines her.. She has no hips..No ass..probably odd shaped legs.
The chubby arms mean she still has work.

I'm not completely hating..She lost weight...but she still looks odd

I am the cock carousel

Quote: (12-10-2014 02:51 PM)JoyStick Wrote:  

She forgot to mention the gallon of diet coke she drinks daily. [Image: sleepy.gif]

Don't forget Starbuck's.

"I have refused to wear a condom all of my life, for a simple reason – if I’m going to masturbate into a balloon why would I need a woman?"

Quote: (12-10-2014 01:11 PM)michelin Wrote:  

Remember the monobrow you mocked? The hairy legs you were disgusted by? Remember how every day for three years, you and your friends called me Manbeast? No perhaps you don’t – or you wouldn’t have seen how I look eight years later and deemed me fuckable enough to treat me like a human being. I thought I’d send you this as a reminder. Next time you think of me, picture that girl in this photo, because she’s the one who just stood you up.

1. It isn't very difficult to get rid of a monobrow and hairy legs, even if you are an overweight "Manbeast".

2. Does she really think that whatever guy dates her next would be ok with her reverting to hairy manbeast status? He's just in love with her sparkling personality?

Quote: (12-10-2014 03:31 PM)AnonymousBosch Wrote:  

She's selling the lie that the only way to lose weight is to 'starve yourself', since a healthy diet and regular exercise magically only work on men. [Image: tard.gif] Therefore, she's an unreliable narrator, and I don't believe the rest of the story. It's pure "That's Life!"

^^
This.

How many women do you know who actually eat healthy? I personally know only one. This is one of the main reasons I am not married or have kids. I am not raising kids with someone who doesn't even know how to properly feed herself.

I generally encounter two types of women. The first type doesn't eat much, but what they do eat is garbage void of nutrition. The second type eats the same garbage as the first group only a lot more of it and don't exercise.

The last few LTRs were the first type. They were in their mid 20's, had no energy and their bodies creeked and cracked like a senior citizen while in the sack.

It seems like you have the pick of only these two types in my neck of the woods. Malnourished skinny girls hopped up on pills or malnourished lazy fatties. It is quite depressing when one thinks about it.

I have never had luck talking exercise or nutrition with women. I am either met with a sobfest or a "Ain't no man gonna tell me what to do" type of response. Fuck it, whatever.

It is sad. 99% of the women in the world are born with the capacity to be a knockout or at least extremely beautiful. Most just beat the absolute shit out of themselves by 25.

[Image: ce2.png]