rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Ex-Billionaire commits suicide after 6 year bitter divorce battle with hag wife

Quote:Quote:

Scot Young, 52, fell onto iron railings from the luxury Marylebone property
He had been involved in lengthy bitter legal battle with ex-wife Michelle, 49
Ms Young said she and their two daughter were devastated after his death
Ex-wife previously said he tried to kill himself during their six-year divorce
His body was found impaled on railings by residents on Monday evening
Firefighters were forced to cut the 5ft metal railings to take the body
Mr Young was jailed in 2013 after judge said he hid £400m in divorce case
Tycoon in relationship with American designer and TV star Noelle Reno
Miss Reno said today: 'I am distraught at the loss of my best friend'
The designer and TV presenter said previously that bankruptcy 'killed him'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...house.html

One of Britains wealthiest men killed himself after 6 year divorce battle with his bitch of a wife. She was pissed she only got 25 million, and claimed he had much more money. He claimed he lost his millions and was broke.

This is his ex wife:

[Image: 191AAD7E00000578-2867894-image-a-17_1418175576867.jpg]

This is his girlfriend:

[Image: 02D3F13C00000514-0-image-m-12_1418175287086.jpg]

Now, his girlfriend appears to have been sticking with him. What made him kill himself then? The loss of his money which appears to have been real, or the fact that he would have to give that money up to his bitch wife, including a lot of all future money he was making, despite the fact that his kids were all above 18 and would have no need to child support?

Despite the loss of his mega fortune, I'm sure the guy could have scraped together a few mill, and gone on to live it up in Thailand or Belize indefinitely on a low 6 figure investment income. Not a bad life, he could have a few more good decades.
Now he's a corpse.
This is what happens when people let stress turn into depression, which then distorts their normal emotions and robs them of their judgement, and causes them to see life in absolutist either/or terms.

"Me llaman el desaparecido
Que cuando llega ya se ha ido
Volando vengo, volando voy
Deprisa deprisa a rumbo perdido"

Quote: (12-10-2014 12:04 PM)Andhaira Wrote:  

This is his ex wife:

[Image: 191AAD7E00000578-2867894-image-a-17_1418175576867.jpg]

[Image: 2v8fjuo.jpg]

Quote: (12-10-2014 12:04 PM)Andhaira Wrote:  

This is his girlfriend:

[Image: 02D3F13C00000514-0-image-m-12_1418175287086.jpg]

I'm going to solve this issue right now.

[Image: Warner_Bros._Records.png]

"Money over bitches, nigga stick to the script." - Jay-Z
They gonna love me for my ambition.

After a certain amount of plastic surgery a woman looks like a tranny. The hag is far past that.

Since i was a young lad my mother hammered into my head keep your finances away from women and never tell them how much money you really have, you can tell your kids but only after they've earned your trust. Pre-redpill i always found this strange now i understand mum has been looking out for me.

He had a girlfriend like that and killed himself over money!

Of course the hag is going to want more.

Our New Blog:

http://www.repstylez.com

He found out he's been actually banging Iggy Pop this whole time.

[Image: iggy-306-1361807073.jpg]

Well I guess that proves the rich aren't starving for female companionship. He is like 30 yrs older than her lookwise lol

You cant buy love with money, but you can pay dearly for it.

Don't debate me.

Quote: (12-10-2014 12:10 PM)VolandoVengoVolandoVoy Wrote:  

Despite the loss of his mega fortune, I'm sure the guy could have scraped together a few mill, and gone on to live it up in Thailand or Belize indefinitely on a low 6 figure investment income. Not a bad life, he could have a few more good decades.
Now he's a corpse.
This is what happens when people let stress turn into depression, which then distorts their normal emotions and robs them of their judgement, and causes them to see life in absolutist either/or terms.

Wrong equation. It gets pretty tricky once the court starts assessing you payments higher than your income (and imprisoning you on the regular when you can't make them). Not saying suicide is the answer, but being on the run/jail permanently, combined with grinding poverty is a formula that his driven many family court victims to the brink.

Jeez - he looks so much better at 52 than his wife at 48:

[Image: 060ECFA300000514-0-Scot_Young_with_his_A...184077.jpg]

[Image: 191AC15600000578-2867894-Michelle_Young_...777822.jpg]

Who knows what really transpired there. He might have lost all of his money for real - some buggers incur huge debts with some investments. Sometimes there is fraud involved where someone else took advantage of him.

He spent months in prison for not paying his ex-wife - no one with 400 mio $ in offshore accounts would do that.

I personally knew a Swiss guy who committed suicide after bankruptcy, which his partner caused. Disastrous deals in Moscow can not only kill you financially but also literally.

If you can't keep it together after you've become a millionaire in this world, something very silly is going on, even if you were married to the grim reaper like this guy. Now if a man has become a billionaire and he thinks the next best step is out the window of his 60 story flat then he's lost the plot completely. This guy has been hurting himself far more then his ex wife ever has probably with ridiculous spending. I'm surprised people who get up there don't develop some default reductionist backup plan, setting aside a "if all else fails" plan where I have this cash, I have this home, this car, this paradise location, these activities, and these women, that will ensure I am very content with my life come what may.

Quote: (12-10-2014 01:42 PM)Zelcorpion Wrote:  

Jeez - he looks so much better at 52 than his wife at 48:

[Image: 060ECFA300000514-0-Scot_Young_with_his_A...184077.jpg]

[Image: 191AC15600000578-2867894-Michelle_Young_...777822.jpg]

He spent months in prison for not paying his ex-wife - no one with 400 mio $ in offshore accounts would do that.

It's a basic fact that men age better than women, all other factors remaining the same. (i.e. no drugs/burns/accidents involved). And as someone else mentioned in this thread, the obsession with plastic surgery of wealthy women actually causes them to look ugly, when they otherwise might have aged gracefully. Just look at Donatella Versace, she doesn't even look like a human being.

Yeah I do believe this guy lost his money, but the fact that was bugging me about this death is that he already was engaged to such a beautiful woman who was standing by him despite him being broke, so it's not like he had nothing to live for.

Or maybe she had threatened to leave him as well if he didn't come back into some money again soon? The way he went out was not normal even for suicide victims, he deliberately impaled himself on a barbed fence by jumping from 4 stories high. You don't do that when you want to die painlessly, you do that when you want to make a statement before you go.

Situational alpha, not alpha to the core. "The loss of my best friend"? I bet the hot young girlfriend was riding his ass about making more money in the immediate future and he didn't think he could do it. That way he'd lose the girlfriend and his freedom. The social hierarchy is totally different in the slammer.

Another life lost due to lack of game. The poor bastard.

If civilization had been left in female hands we would still be living in grass huts. - Camille Paglia

The parallels with Robin Williams are there. As an older divorced guy myself, I can tell you there can be a burden of drama, conflict and loss in divorce that has a life all apart from money. That can wear you down if you're not vigilant and mind yourself.

2/10 WNB.....

The ex-wife

Quote: (11-15-2014 09:06 AM)Little Dark Wrote:  
This thread is not going in the direction I was hoping for.

Quote: (12-10-2014 02:08 PM)Jackreacher Wrote:  

If you can't keep it together after you've become a millionaire in this world, something very silly is going on, even if you were married to the grim reaper like this guy. Now if a man has become a billionaire and he thinks the next best step is out the window of his 60 story flat then he's lost the plot completely. This guy has been hurting himself far more then his ex wife ever has probably with ridiculous spending. I'm surprised people who get up there don't develop some default reductionist backup plan, setting aside a "if all else fails" plan where I have this cash, I have this home, this car, this paradise location, these activities, and these women, that will ensure I am very content with my life come what may.

Some guys make a lot of money through wild risk taking. Behavior that they can't stop after making the money. Little self introspection to spend some resources to curb that behavior. Others have a false sense of invincibility. Some are addicted to action, they just need it. Plenty of millionaires have gotten wiped out through hubris. I have witnessed this first hand in a couple of guys.Some, after attaining a little wealth, work hard to keep up appearances. Get burned by the Joneses.

Fate whispers to the warrior, "You cannot withstand the storm." And the warrior whispers back, "I am the storm."

Women and children can be careless, but not men - Don Corleone

Great RVF Comments | Where Evil Resides | How to upload, etc. | New Members Read This 1 | New Members Read This 2

Hmmmmmm[Image: dodgy.gif]
[Image: Steven_Tyler_by_iloveGunsNRoses.jpg]

She looks like Howard Stern in Drag. Wait..Howard almost always looks like in Drag!

Maybe someone helped him out the window.

I've heard multiple stories like this.

Business fails apart, wife leaves, depression, ----> turns schizo and checks into mental hospital

or same steps then suicide (traders who lost their fortunes) etc etc.

Watch your paper

WIA- For most of men, our time being masters of our own fate, kings in our own castles is short. Even those of us in the game will eventually succumb to ease of servitude rather than deal with the malaise of solitude

Somewhat related to this and some of the posts in this thread...
I want to warn would-be entrepreneurs to be very careful with the selection of a business parter (if pertinent).
A bad business partner or one you have a nasty break up with (like a wife), is very stressful and can chew up a chunk of your life as you try to extricate yourself.

I thought there was something a bit suspicious about this death. It appears he might have been murdered:

Tycoon Scot Young 'feared for his safety and thought he was being followed' before railings plunge

Businessman in horror fall spent eight months in prison for contempt
While there friends claim he came to believe there was price on his head
Few knew details of his fortune or mystery 'Project Moscow' investment

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...lunge.html

edit: obligatory eye candy:

[Image: 1CA5A8FF00000578-2869197-image-m-23_1418252845476.jpg]

He claimed he lost his fortune in a mystery deal in Russia called Project Moscow. Just a year earlier a Russian billionaire also involved in the deal was murdered, some claim by Putin. He had also borrowed money from friends when he went broke and did not pay them back.

If he was murdered it could have been anyone, the wife, the 'friends', the Russian mob, FSB, etc. I personally think it was the wife, if it was anyone. The hag had been pursuing him for 6 fucking years. 20 million pounds apparently was not enough for her.

Yup - suspicious indeed - he was already held out of the window by Russian mobsters from a hotel.

Now they did it again from his home address and this time let slip.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...z3LcJST3s7

Also as some of us have implied here - if he was really lacking in cash and soon to be losing his home (those things take time usually - even if you have no cash, you can keep on living in your luxury pad for months and years), then his girlfriend would have bailed soon anyway.

It is rumoured they may have split since. A mourner arrived at their Marylebone home where he died and left flowers

Ah - female hypergamy is such a wonderfully predictable thing.