rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Victim-Blaming Middle School Counselor Sentenced To 13 Years For Rape Of Student

Victim-Blaming Middle School Counselor Sentenced To 13 Years For Rape Of Student

[Image: screen-shot-2014-12-09-at-9-22-31-am.png?w=600&h=401]
Quote:Quote:

A former counselor at a Kansas middle school was sentenced to more than 13 years in prison for the rape of a 13-year-old student.

Brooke Dinkel, 33, broke down as she spoke before a judge at her sentencing on Thursday, reiterating her testimony that the victim had forced himself on her, and then continued to coerce her into sex by threatening to get her in trouble.

"He raped me. I don’t know what happened after that. I can't explain my actions," Dinkel said in court, according to KSAL. "I am not a sexual predator. I have a 4-year-old and a 6-year-old daughter that right now do not have a mother... Let them have their mother back."

But prosecutors argued that evidence showed the boy was not the aggressor. Assistant county attorney Christina Trocheck said that Dinkel's actions included: Lavishing cash, gifts and food on the boy, sneaking him out of his house to pursue a sexual relationship despite warnings from family and co-workers, sharing intimate details with friends, manipulating him to try to prevent him from telling others and defying a court order while out on bond and re-establishing contact with him.

"[Dinkel] doesn’t have the right to libel and slander others in order to help herself," Trocheck said, according to the Salina Journal.

Trocheck asked a judge to impose the maximum sentence under Jessica's Law, life without the possibility of parole for 25 years. The woman's defense attorney said that Dinkel needed mental health treatment, not prison. In the end, the judge sentenced her to 165 months and lifetime supervision for two counts of rape.

Dinkel pleaded not guilty to 10 counts of rape and 10 counts of aggravated criminal sodomy. She was convicted on two counts of rape in June, and acquitted on the other counts.

Police said sexual encounters between Dinkel and a student at Smoky Valley Middle School in Lindsborg began in 2012 when the boy, described as the relative of a close family friend, went to the counselor's house to help her with a wallpapering project.

The victim, now 14, testified that the encounters continued until shortly before Dinkel was arrested in March 2013.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/12/08..._hp_ref=tw

[Image: GO-DIRECTLY-TO-JAIL-DO-NOT-PASS-GO-DO-NO...E-CARD.jpg]

That has to be the longest sentence of a woman for a sex crime.

13 years for a 13 year old - seems fitting.

The hamster is absolutely ridicuolous on this one.

He RAPED ME ! But I we totally texted after the court order told us not to, mmm felt so wrong but right. But seriously, he raped me your honor.

Should've gotten 33 years just as how old this hag is. Fuck her.

Looks like your typical past 30 Kansas woman, that's why I hate this place.

Team visible roots
"The Carousel Stops For No Man" - Tuthmosis
Quote: (02-11-2019 05:10 PM)Atlanta Man Wrote:  
I take pussy how it comes -but I do now prefer it shaved low at least-you cannot eat what you cannot see.

Quote: (12-09-2014 05:39 PM)DJ-Matt Wrote:  

Looks like your typical past 30 Kansas woman, that's why I hate this place.

very true.

Kansas is FUCKED up. Don't let anyone ever tell you otherwise.

Quote:Quote:

But prosecutors argued that evidence showed the boy was not the aggressor. Assistant county attorney Christina Trocheck said that Dinkel's actions included: Lavishing cash, gifts and food on the boy, sneaking him out of his house to pursue a sexual relationship despite warnings from family and co-workers, sharing intimate details with friends, manipulating him to try to prevent him from telling others and defying a court order while out on bond and re-establishing contact with him

So that's the only reason not to buy a false rape accusation?

Quote: (12-09-2014 02:31 PM)jariel Wrote:  

Dinkel pleaded not guilty to 10 counts of rape and 10 counts of aggravated criminal sodomy. She was convicted on two counts of rape in June, and acquitted on the other counts.

I'm guessing that was done to him. That poor kid.

Chicago Tribe.

My podcast with H3ltrsk3ltr and Cobra.

Snowplow is uber deep cover as an alpha dark triad player red pill awoken gorilla minded narc cop. -Kaotic

[Image: clap.gif]

Female rapists are just insane and need a couple weeks of counseling, while male rapists are scum of the Earth who deserve to be castrated and fed to vultures.

"Please, give my children back their mother." Sorry toots, the law is based on facts, not feelings.

Any man who says he is an American, but something else also, isn't an American at all. We have room for but one flag, the American flag. We have room for but one language here, and that is the English language. And we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a loyalty to the American people.

She could easily be an 7 if she lost weight.

Don't debate me.

Quote: (12-10-2014 06:53 AM)Snowplow Wrote:  

Quote: (12-09-2014 02:31 PM)jariel Wrote:  

I'm guessing that was done to him. That poor kid.

I think it means her sucking him off, because sodomy isn't just anal sex, it's everything besides p in v (oral, anal, ... maybe just those two).

"A stripper last night brought up "Rich Dad Poor Dad" when I mentioned, "Think and Grow Rich""

Quote: (12-10-2014 09:53 AM)Pride male Wrote:  

She could easily be an 7 if she lost weight.

[Image: laugh6.gif]