rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

[Fitness/Wealth/Dating Self Development Mastermind Group]

meh

Quote: (12-02-2014 04:50 PM)Advantage Wrote:  

I used this same strategic model of a 24/7 free exchange of ideas on Skype to take my own online business from $0 to seven figures in one year. Last month I made almost $100k net profit due to that group.

Your first post this September (mid month)...

Quote:Quote:

Around $100k Net Worth, mostly liquid...

Current monthly expenses at about 4-5k/month plus whatever extra shit I do like go to RSD summit...

Been making about 75-100k/yr on average since age 18 without a degree (very unstable income though)

So you have gone from a 100k yearly income to 100k monthly profit since Sept?

Yes.

Quote: (12-02-2014 05:07 PM)Atlantic Wrote:  

Quote: (12-02-2014 04:50 PM)Advantage Wrote:  

I used this same strategic model of a 24/7 free exchange of ideas on Skype to take my own online business from $0 to seven figures in one year. Last month I made almost $100k net profit due to that group.

Your first post this September (mid month)...

Quote:Quote:

Around $100k Net Worth, mostly liquid...

Current monthly expenses at about 4-5k/month plus whatever extra shit I do like go to RSD summit...

Been making about 75-100k/yr on average since age 18 without a degree (very unstable income though)

So you have gone from a 100k yearly income to 100k monthly profit since Sept?

Advantage if you don't want to get banned and can back any of this up I would suggest you start posting some bank screenshots or something similar. Write your username on the side and blank out all personal details.

Also if you edit out your 100k a month claim you will also need to do it on the second post where you quote yourself.

I like your idea in theory but try stay consistent (not editing posts) and provide some evidence. No one of any value is going to join an unrepped, unproven, single-post-count members Skype group.

How would you vet this to "The Shark Tank"? (I think that's what that show is called)

"A stripper last night brought up "Rich Dad Poor Dad" when I mentioned, "Think and Grow Rich""

Just ban me bro, if it's that hard to believe that someone made a few hundred thousand dollars. I don't understand. I'm not making outrageous claims , no need for this level of skepticism

100k net worth (mostly liquid) and making 100k a month doesn't stack up my friend.

"Money over bitches, nigga stick to the script." - Jay-Z
They gonna love me for my ambition.

Quote: (12-02-2014 05:38 PM)Advantage Wrote:  

Just ban me bro, if it's that hard to believe that someone made a few hundred thousand dollars. I don't understand. I'm not making outrageous claims , no need for this level of skepticism

Don't get mad bro - you just made 1k since you started this thread.

Hey I want to learn how to make 100K a year bro.

So....Team Unban Advantage Bro

[Image: confused.gif] ...hmm, waiting to see how this plays out...

Best part of this thread so far is that Jukes comma™ you threw in there (I'm not making outrageous claims , no need for this level of skepticism).

What ever happened to that guy? His posts were gold on multiple levels.

Screen grab of advantage's bank account

[Image: 21.-ops.-Scrooge-McDuck.-Azizonomics.jpg]

Advantages bank account protects him from being banned

Quote: (11-15-2014 09:06 AM)Little Dark Wrote:  
This thread is not going in the direction I was hoping for.

Makes $100,000 a month online marketing to strangers but can't sell the idea of a free 'mastermind' Skype call

[Image: c32a70b5-8d1f-4469-b359-725dcc309971.jpg]

[Image: mastermind2.jpg]

[Image: I-smell-Bull.png]

Limiting belief guys. Why all the negativity? You can do it too.

There are individuals that make a million dollars PER DAY.

Most millionaires are "self made" and there are over 5 million of them in the US alone.

Think about that fact. Why is it so difficult to believe that I made such a smaller amount?

This year I was at approximately 100k net profit a couple of months ago, cumulative for 2014. Now I'm at over 200k. Last month was close to 100k alone, and the biggest month I've ever had.

These are relatively reasonable claims made to strangers on the Internet, there really is no logical reason for me to lie about anything. What would be my motive? To impress people I don't know?

I'm not trying to sell you anything, I'm trying to help people in a closed-wallet deal where only information and motivation and encouragement are exchanged.

I don't understand and was not expecting this type of trollish response.

^^^Okay so show us how ? If it's legit I think we'd all be interested.

Quote: (12-02-2014 07:49 PM)Advantage Wrote:  

Limiting belief guys. Why all the negativity? You can do it too.

There are individuals that make a million dollars PER DAY.

Most millionaires are "self made" and there are over 5 million of them in the US alone.

Think about that fact. Why is it so difficult to believe that I made such a smaller amount?

This year I was at approximately 100k net profit a couple of months ago, cumulative for 2014. Now I'm at over 200k. Last month was close to 100k alone, and the biggest month I've ever had.

These are relatively reasonable claims made to strangers on the Internet, there really is no logical reason for me to lie about anything. What would be my motive? To impress people I don't know?

I'm not trying to sell you anything, I'm trying to help people in a closed-wallet deal where only information and motivation and encouragement are exchanged.

I don't understand and was not expecting this type of trollish response.

[Image: lELRD773cY7Sg.gif]

No proof and you deleted the initial post

You know you're doing fucking amazing in life when people literally don't believe what you've achieved. LOL!

So say if i believe that you made $100k in a month. How did you do it? I don't think that is an unreasonable question.

Time for a datasheet!

I'm the King of Beijing!

Quote: (12-02-2014 08:00 PM)Advantage Wrote:  

You know you're doing fucking amazing in life when people literally don't believe what you've achieved. LOL!

Yeah well today I made £500k and banged three supermodels, but you don't see me bragging about it on the internet [Image: rolleyes.gif]

Quote: (02-26-2015 01:57 PM)delicioustacos Wrote:  
They were given immense wealth, great authority, and strong clans at their backs.

AND THEY USE IT TO SHIT ON WHORES!

Quote: (12-02-2014 08:09 PM)Ocelot Wrote:  

Yeah well today I made £500k and banged three supermodels, but you don't see me bragging about it on the internet [Image: rolleyes.gif]

Now that's the kind of claim you need to back up.

While you guys talk shit I think I'm going to hop in my fancy German sports car and appreciate how limiting beliefs make the competition so much easier. #hatersgonhate #officiallytrollinyouback

http://postimg.org/image/5293ufcuz/

Quote: (12-02-2014 08:25 PM)Advantage Wrote:  

Quote: (12-02-2014 08:09 PM)Ocelot Wrote:  

Now that's the kind of claim you need to back up.

While you guys talk shit I think I'm going to hop in my fancy German sports car and appreciate how limiting beliefs make the competition so much easier. #hatersgonhate

http://postimg.org/image/5293ufcuz/

Dude, we're asking for evidence, it's not that hard to prove.

Some hard data showing it's possible. Can you blame all of us for asking for credibility from someone we don't know on the internet saying he made a lot of money ?

Show us a data sheet, we're giving you the platform to provide it to us.

Quote: (12-02-2014 06:02 PM)frenchie Wrote:  

Screen grab of advantage's bank account

[Image: 21.-ops.-Scrooge-McDuck.-Azizonomics.jpg]

*Screen grab of Elon Musk's bank account

Typical day for Advantage.