rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Bruno Mars Redemption Cont'd

After his less than satisfactory song Granade he surprised me with Locked out of heaven which was great song. 10 days ago he released new song which I have on repeat. Hopefully you are going to enjoy this song as much as I do.

It's going to take a lot more than this song to convince me that Bruno Mars is not actually a lesbian:

[Image: brunoellen191212c1.jpg]

Bruno Mars sings catchy tunes with fun instrumentation and cheesy lyrics. He is rolling in more quality pussy than anyone here. Haters gonna hate.

He did Bubble Butt tho.

Wow, what a throwback to the 80s like MJ + Huey Lewis. Funny how all the cool songs today are rehashed of either 60s, 70s or 80s tunes with the same retro instrumentation just a modern production.

edit: Now I know why, because this was produced by mark Ronson. Great bass line here.

Quote: (12-02-2014 01:15 AM)monster Wrote:  

Wow, what a throwback to the 80s like MJ + Huey Lewis. Funny how all the cool songs today are rehashed of either 60s, 70s or 80s tunes with the same retro instrumentation just a modern production.

edit: Now I know why, because this was produced by mark Ronson. Great bass line here.

Kind of a throwback to Morris Day and The Time

a little like the under-recognized Kid Creole

Wow, this is incredible. I've been a fan of his since he co-wrote "Fuck You" with CeeLo. This is my favorite song he's released:

"Believe in your FLYNESS ...
... conquer your shyness"
- Kanye Omari West

What the fuck do the lyrics even mean?

I was there the day feminism fell...

2/10 would not listen to again.

Chicago Tribe.

My podcast with H3ltrsk3ltr and Cobra.

Snowplow is uber deep cover as an alpha dark triad player red pill awoken gorilla minded narc cop. -Kaotic

Shit, I actually enjoyed it. Very 80s throw back, maybe even late 70s. Somewhat reminiscent of the O'Jays / Earth Wind & Fire. Certainly better than at least 90% of what makes it to the radio today. I'm not a huge fan of his in particular, but hell, I'd throw this on if a girl was over.

Quote: (12-01-2014 11:27 PM)Malekhit Wrote:  

After his less than satisfactory song Granade he surprised me with Locked out of heaven which was great song. 10 days ago he released new song which I have on repeat. Hopefully you are going to enjoy this song as much as I do.

His music is catchy, but listen to the lyrics.

Grenade = beta anthem. Young Girls isn't much better.
Locked Out of Heaven = oneitis anthem.

Uptown Funk looks to be a departure from that crap, but it looks like he didn't write it.

That Meghan Trainor song sounds pretty catchy too. [Image: fatter.gif]

"I'm not worried about fucking terrorism, man. I was married for two fucking years. What are they going to do, scare me?"

This song is catchy as hell plus the old school beat compliments it nicely

Quote: (11-15-2014 09:06 AM)Little Dark Wrote:  
This thread is not going in the direction I was hoping for.

Quote: (12-04-2014 08:07 PM)not_dead_yet Wrote:  

Quote: (12-01-2014 11:27 PM)Malekhit Wrote:  

His music is catchy, but listen to the lyrics.

Grenade = beta anthem. Young Girls isn't much better.
Locked Out of Heaven = oneitis anthem.

Uptown Funk looks to be a departure from that crap, but it looks like he didn't write it.

That Meghan Trainor song sounds pretty catchy too. [Image: fatter.gif]

The Bruno Mars song I posted in this topic is basically as red pill as any song that has been on the radio in the last ten years.

"Believe in your FLYNESS ...
... conquer your shyness"
- Kanye Omari West