rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Rousey Rattled By Carmouche Eye-Fuck

Interesting look at psychological warfare among high-testosterone women.

Back in 2013, Liz Carmouche undoubtedly gave UFC Women's Bantamweight champion Ronda Rousey the toughest fight of her career. Recently Rousey expanded on how Carmouche, a lesbian, fucked with her during staredowns and pre-fight events by flirting with her.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/22844...d-with-her

Quote:Quote:

"You know who was the smartest ever, to really f--k with me in the staredown? Liz Carmouche," Rousey told reporters at UFC's "The Time is Now" news conference on Nov. 17, according to Dave Doyle of MMAFighting.com. "I've had girls try to get in my face, I've had girls try to smirk with me, stuff like that. Liz Carmouche just started spitting game right then. I was totally distracted."

Rowdy didn't divulge the exact details regarding what Carmouche said but offered the following: "Well, I don't want her girlfriend to get mad at me or anything. Let's just say it was the most thrown off I've ever been."

You can definitely tell Rousey's confidence took a hit after the staredown while Carmouche looked like she just busted a nut all over Ronda's face. That alpha smirk of victory, "I just made you my bitch" look.

Obviously Rousey ended up winning the actual bout after narrowly escaping a rear-naked choke/neck crank from Carmouche. But it's worth pointing out that Rousey is one of the most confident women probably in the world, and the only time someone was able to get inside her head was by, presumably, visualizing fucking her.

Which one is which?

Quote: (11-30-2014 07:33 PM)monster Wrote:  

Which one is which?

Why don't you watch the video or read the article?

WB ring girl in red, despite the fact that she is looking Carmouche up and down like the chick who interviewed flex lewis.

Why do the heathen rage and the people imagine a vain thing? Psalm 2:1 KJV

Quote: (11-30-2014 08:18 PM)Dr. Howard Wrote:  

WB ring girl in red, despite the fact that she is looking Carmouche up and down like the chick who interviewed flex lewis.

Good catch. She's eye fucking Carmouche more than Carmouche did to Rousey.

I like the one without tattoos.

Team visible roots
"The Carousel Stops For No Man" - Tuthmosis
Quote: (02-11-2019 05:10 PM)Atlanta Man Wrote:  
I take pussy how it comes -but I do now prefer it shaved low at least-you cannot eat what you cannot see.

Quote: (11-30-2014 07:49 PM)Checkmat Wrote:  

Quote: (11-30-2014 07:33 PM)monster Wrote:  

Which one is which?

Why don't you watch the video or read the article?

Fair enough.

I'm wondering though if this is Game 3.0: AMOGing by eye-fucking and flirting with your opponent to win the girl. Pretty backwards but I like it.

Quote: (11-30-2014 08:18 PM)Dr. Howard Wrote:  

I've only seen a few weigh-ins but I feel like the ring girls are always doing that. Here's Joe Rogan and a ring girl both liking what they're seeing. Skip to 1:40 if you want to save time.

Also Carmouche has got gums for days. Damn she's an unfortunate looking girl.

And UFC 157 doesn't mean they weigh that does it? They both look way lighter.

I did not see cartouche say one word or even open her mouth in that stare down.

When was she talking shit?

I don't really understand the mental dynamic of the female boxer or fighter. To me this is a man's sport, cut and dry. It's just beyond me why a normal woman would find fulfillment in this. It just goes against feminine energy in every possible way.

Same reason why there are women playing football and wrestling in WWA. There are many men who find it sexy and who are willing to spend money to see it.
[Image: Womens-American-football.jpg]
[Image: 20130626_NXT_Womens_Title_LIGHT_C.jpg]

Feminized society is brainwashing them to find empowered women sexy. We create demand, they create supply. Can't really blame them.

^ #1 sign that its women playing a sport...they are wearing hockey helmets to play football....

Why do the heathen rage and the people imagine a vain thing? Psalm 2:1 KJV

Quote: (12-01-2014 05:58 PM)Quintus Curtius Wrote:  

I don't really understand the mental dynamic of the female boxer or fighter. To me this is a man's sport, cut and dry. It's just beyond me why a normal woman would find fulfillment in this. It just goes against feminine energy in every possible way.

I assume that they have extra-long ring fingers and have been drawn to competitive sports their entire life. The girls I know who are into competing in martial arts or other sports almost always have ring fingers that are longer, often way longer, than their index fingers. So, probably not a coincidence that Carmouche is a lesbian.