rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Female Privilege In Action

I would love to see the mental gymnastics that jury went through to acquit her. Especially in regards to the assault charge. How is cutting someone's neck with a knife not assault? Wtf America. If it had been a twelve year old male, we all know he would've been convicted.

[Image: wtf.jpg]

This is fucking unbelievable.

If the cop would have killed her on the spot, I would have let him go free. She was absolutely bat-shit crazy and she tried to kill him.

In case of an unlikely hostage situation she would have to face years of prison sentence anyway and frankly the situation never looked like a hostage situation.

I guess they really want women to have no prison sentences at all. Maybe if she had managed to kill the man, she would have gotten house-arrest - such an inconvenience the patriarchy is.

WB

"Believe in your FLYNESS ...
... conquer your shyness"
- Kanye Omari West

The whole story makes the verdict more irrational, if that's even possible.

This thread needs a better title and I need her lawyers number [Image: smile.gif]

Well I'm no legal expert but if I were the judge I'd order her executed, along with the entire jury.

People get more time for serial jay walking I hear. Isn't vermont a blue state? Could the justice system favour females even more?

Lol French women. I love them but you find one that is a off her rockers and she will make your life hell. Her last name is a give away and half of Vermont is the same stock of Francophone as Quebec in Canada.

She will act out again. Those types of girls never learn.

The cop would of been in the green to pump the lead if it was a dude, I still suspect a hell storm if he would of bodied her with his pistol.