rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Orfstralian woman sends copies of rape threats she received to teenagers' mothers

Orfstralian woman sends copies of rape threats she received to teenagers' mothers

[Image: 2393435000000578-0-image-29_1417203783964.jpg]

Quote:Daily Mail Wrote:

An Australian woman who has received multiple online rape threats from teenage boys has taken action against her abusers by tracking down their mothers and showing them the offensive and often violent messages that the youngsters sent her.

Alanah Pearce, a gaming journalist from Brisbane, has thus far received just one reply from the four messages that she sent and admits that the woman responded 'in almost exactly the way' she wanted her to.

'She responded in almost exactly the way I wanted her to,' she told the Guardian. 'The fact she called him a little s**t I found funny as well because I thought that but I wasn't going to say anything.'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/articl...thers.html

,,Я видел, куда падает солнце!
Оно уходит сквозь постель,
В глубокую щель!"
-Андрей Середа, ,,Улица чужих лиц", 1989 г.

She doesn't look fat so WB.

Fate whispers to the warrior, "You cannot withstand the storm." And the warrior whispers back, "I am the storm."

Women and children can be careless, but not men - Don Corleone

Great RVF Comments | Where Evil Resides | How to upload, etc. | New Members Read This 1 | New Members Read This 2

This has some sort of relationship with gamergate. She is one of those unethical journalist they are always harping about and the anti are linking this to gamergaters. And she has pink hair, so of course she is going to be sane.

Those lips! WB

"Feminism is a trade union for ugly women"- Peregrine

Quote: (11-29-2014 01:05 AM)vinman Wrote:  

Those lips! WB

Those lips + that color hair + SJW involvement with GamerGate = First date anal, second date false rape accusation.

Female "gaming journalist"

So she attention whores for hobby and lesiurely sport.