rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Girlfriends Guide to Divorce

In the latest catalogue of Americunt dysfunction, we have a show with a bunch of middle-aged horse-faced whores where the network sells the fantasy that if they divorce their beta/loser husbands, a bunch of dudes who look like Christian Bale are going to be lining up to fuck them. I think the American media is at least as much to blame for how mentally ill our women are as the pills and pharmaceutical industry.

These things are painful to watch but I got through most of it.

The women are 1000% out of control. I saw a preview for this at the theater today.

The money quote: "It would be easier if you would just die," says the woman to her (I guess) future ex.

I have heard this thinking from women in my family who live off the largesse of their exes who are so happy they can "be themselves" now. Yeah honey, if you had to be yourself you'd be waitressing in Omaha, not waltzing around NYC.

You give a woman the means and the education to think for herself, most will become a hardcore communist and a bitter manhater. You keep most women pregnant and happy in the kitchen with an 8th grade education and a church community, she'll be sweet and happy.

To blame:
1. The education industry
2. The media
3. Pharmaceuticals

OT: Dumb and Dumber To did not disappoint.

I couldn't agree more. From my experience women do have that deranged fantasy. My wife pulled that BS on me 4 years ago and she was a 5! Fast forward to today, she has nothing and I've had torrid love affairs with girls as young as 17 years my junior. Hollywood has really helped sell these women a big lie that has destroyed families as a result. Too many of these women pridefully think they're something they're not. As a result they end up as come dumpsters who quickly fall back down to earth, old and alone. I can't tell you how many movies I've seen that encourage this destructive behavior in women.

Makes sense this stars the annoying Lisa Edelstein, a vegan SJW actress and former club slut (she first became famous solely for partying in NYC clubs in the '80s).

It also stars Janeane Garofalo who has all the bothersome traits of Edelstein, minus the passable MILF good looks (which are fading fast anyway).

These two can't just do their jobs acting and go home. No, they feel the need to "educate" the public on their causes du jour. If this show takes off, expect to see these two in the news more, being "outspoken."

I can't imagine watching a frame of this show, not even to mock it. It also boggles my mind Garofalo still gets work. Who would pay to see her? I'd pay not to have to.

It's Bravo. Their entire network is catered toward bored housewives, divorcees, and fat cat owning spinsters.

Chicago Tribe.

My podcast with H3ltrsk3ltr and Cobra.

Snowplow is uber deep cover as an alpha dark triad player red pill awoken gorilla minded narc cop. -Kaotic

Imagine if the roles were reversed....a show like that would never even make it out of the cutting floor.

Good lord...
This is like the second coming of the Sex and the City generation.
Time line wise it lines up.

There should a mental disorder for delusional women like these. Thinking some younger guy wants their dried up baby cave...
There are some women that are beyond game in this world...meaning that you could put in the work to get the bang, but based on how she behaves and carries herself it's not worth the work for the dried up cavern.

It's almost a comedy seeing post-divorcee women get flooded with male attention. So delusional to think they can get anything beyond a drunken romp.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

Media is the woman's god. They will take in anything the TV God tells them. After tattoos and coffee a woman's next obsession is easily Netflix. Even "Educated: women can't look away, almost all routinely watch trash like Housewives of (____), or The Kardashians.

Look at the "Dream Team" of women behind this series:

Marti Noxon
[Image: martinoxon.jpg]
-Behind women cult classics as Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Glee, Private Practice, Angel

She essentially has the golden touch in tickling the hamster and is likely doing well for anybody willing to toss her a wad of cash to make a heavily addictive female program.

Vicki Iovine
[Image: Vicki-Iovine1as-200x300.jpg]
-Lifelong spinster whom the series is based of off. She wrote a book about this stuff so its likely her own hamster tales from self-imploding marriage to Jimmy Iovine whom she served for divorced on his birthday. She was a model in her day, looks like a old hag now.

Here she is planting the seed for her show in the Huff Post:
Divorce Is Trite, But Everyone's Is Special

Yuk.

Quote: (11-26-2014 03:04 AM)kinjutsu Wrote:  

Good lord...
This is like the second coming of the Sex and the City generation.
Time line wise it lines up.

There should a mental disorder for delusional women like these. Thinking some younger guy wants their dried up baby cave...
There are some women that are beyond game in this world...meaning that you could put in the work to get the bang, but based on how she behaves and carries herself it's not worth the work for the dried up cavern.

True, Tv has been chasing that golden cow of Sex and the City for a long time now.

Why do the heathen rage and the people imagine a vain thing? Psalm 2:1 KJV

WB the 'soon to be ex husband's latest hookup' in the short trailer. Looks like the divorce is the best thing that ever happened to him.

A man who procrastinates in his choosing will inevitably have his choice made for him by circumstance.

A true friend is the most precious of all possessions and the one we take the least thought about acquiring.

In the first clip in the OP her husband cheats on her with a younger woman to help justify her divorce. Then when that happens the puppet-masters behind the TV show are free to really let the female lead indulge in her hamster fantasies and let them play out for the audience. From that clip this woman's new found single-hood is a hedonistic awakening complete with a renewed and improved sex life with young model suitors, sex toys and three ways and an added bond of girlfriend solidarity over drinks and nights at bars/clubs. The sad thing is the message in this show is checking off all the boxes required to help fuel female audience members hamsters and drive more women to divorce even post wall thinking their lives will play out like this show.

Game/red pill article links

"Chicks dig power, men dig beauty, eggs are expensive, sperm is cheap, men are expendable, women are perishable." - Heartiste

Quote: (11-26-2014 12:25 AM)Vitriol Wrote:  

In the latest catalogue of Americunt dysfunction, we have a show with a bunch of middle-aged horse-faced whores where the network sells the fantasy that if they divorce their beta/loser husbands, a bunch of dudes who look like Christian Bale are going to be lining up to fuck them. I think the American media is at least as much to blame for how mentally ill our women are as the pills and pharmaceutical industry.

Women used to find their fantasy world in fictional romance books...and that was it.

Now they find it on every app of their phone, as well as every tv show.

To be fair, a divorced ~40 year old woman can have a bunch of dudes lining up to fuck her, some of the guys even look good, some even have high value, but...
1. They won't get fucked by guys if they have the attitudes/personalities I've ever seen on tv. These women have revolting personalities.
2. The guy won't stick around.
3. If the guy sticks around, she'll get bored of him

We can sit here blaming the women all day, but it's a societal problem...women are merely pawns in the game. But I concur...it's really fun to hate on these sloooots.

“Until you make the unconscious conscious, it will direct your life and you will call it fate.”

I'll tune into the episode where they throw birthday parties for their pets, 'cause those are the only non-battery operated things these Wall-smashers have that love them.

BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

“….and we will win, and you will win, and we will keep on winning, and eventually you will say… we can’t take all of this winning, …please Mr. Trump …and I will say, NO, we will win, and we will keep on winning”.

- President Donald J. Trump

No one ever became broke telling women they can have a free lunch. Having a free lunch is the sine qua non of Western middle/upper class white women. Once again, feminism is shown to be classist and racist.

Quote: (11-26-2014 03:52 AM)kosko Wrote:  

Media is the woman's god. They will take in anything the TV God tells them. After tattoos and coffee a woman's next obsession is easily Netflix. Even "Educated: women can't look away, almost all routinely watch trash like Housewives of (____), or The Kardashians.

Look at the "Dream Team" of women behind this series:

Marti Noxon
[Image: martinoxon.jpg]
-Behind women cult classics as Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Glee, Private Practice, Angel

She essentially has the golden touch in tickling the hamster and is likely doing well for anybody willing to toss her a wad of cash to make a heavily addictive female program.

Vicki Iovine
[Image: Vicki-Iovine1as-200x300.jpg]
-Lifelong spinster whom the series is based of off. She wrote a book about this stuff so its likely her own hamster tales from self-imploding marriage to Jimmy Iovine whom she served for divorced on his birthday. She was a model in her day, looks like a old hag now.

Here she is planting the seed for her show in the Huff Post:
Divorce Is Trite, But Everyone's Is Special

Yuk.

Is Marti Noxon trying to steal Joss Whedons thunder now?

Moar Grrrrl Powah!!

Another hamster show is that Good wife shit, about a 'strong' single mom lawyer kicking ass after being 'oppressed' by her philandering ex husband who is now in jail.

I'm sure I can add to this, as would Cattle Rustler. I personally have had enough older women in the sack and on more personal fotting as a younger guy to understand them.

And laugh.

These women always bemoan the men, always. How it is never her fault and she feels great being single and having sex with younger guys. The sad thing is which they never realise until it is really too late is this; we younger men for the most part are just doing it because its an easy way to get sex on the side without any commitment.

I don't spend anything more than I need to get from A to B. I don't buy her stuff or house her. She is her own person but thats where the niceties end.

Young men choose younger always unless they're a grade A fuckup with no other choice and have severe mamas boy behaviour.

Whenever I had a decent 40 year old I always thought about how she'd look when she was younger, and if applicable how good looking her daughters were.

It is a shallow existence and it isn't set to go away anytime soon. More and more younger women getting older are going to end up like this.

Quote: (11-26-2014 12:14 PM)Foolsgo1d Wrote:  

Whenever I had a decent 40 year old I always thought about how she'd look when she was younger, and if applicable how good looking her daughters were.

LOL! That's the first thing I think of too, and reason number one why I could never date even an attractive older woman with a college age daughter - would never be able to get past the "what if?" running through the back of my mind.

Quote:Quote:

It is a shallow existence and it isn't set to go away anytime soon. More and more younger women getting older are going to end up like this.

There's already a bunch of boomer women living the barren spinster lifestyle. I guess it still wasn't enough to distract the current crop of hamsters from the various shiny objects competing for their attention. Just sad to watch civilization fall apart like this.

Janeane Garofalo. What a waste of a liver.