rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Where can I find Black girls like this?

What cities, states or countries!? Are there lots of girls like this in Jamaica or is this the top 1 percent?? Sometimes I forget how beautiful black girls can be because so many are in horrible shape in the US!

[Image: i214wg.jpg]
[Image: 21jugr6.jpg]
[Image: 6r11lv.jpg]
[Image: xf3s6o.jpg]

My guess would be in Jamaica or anywhere in the Caribbean.

Sadly these types of girl will almost be found exclusively outside of north america.

It ain't Detroit and that's for sure!!

[Image: fuckthat2.gif]

A man is only as faithful as his options-Chris Rock

Compton?

Ethiopia

Surprisingly, a good place to find tall skinny, young and pretty mulatto chick is Belo Horizonte. The men treat them like second class citizens, so they are easy to get to.
Also cities in Colombia, like Cali, have many of them.

I can't speak to Jamaica or the Caribbean but I would say that Europe shouldn't be overlooked. I remember seeing a good number of attractive, thin, well-dressed black women in France (Paris especially, the south not so much). Not as many in Portugal but I saw some there as well.

East African communities around the world. A small one is in Washington DC. Isn't there a Somalian community in Minnesota?

Quote:Quote:

[Image: 6r11lv.jpg]

Good lawd...that one on the right. That is some nice chocolate! [Image: tard.gif] Who is she? Any nudes of her somewhere?

Amongst the the girls in Africa that are negroid black(not N. African or Ethiopian or Somalian), I think the ones I like best are from Uganda and Zimbabwe. I've seen some beautiful black girls from those countries. And they tend to be thin.

[Image: sexy-zimbabwean-women2.jpg]

[Image: elite.jpg]

^^^ There's white girls in Zimbabwe too.

Quote: (11-21-2014 12:23 AM)CimbomluBkk Wrote:  

Ethiopia

Definitely,,,as well as Sudan and Eritre (if you have enough balls)

In the famous words of Beenie Man© - "Dem girl sugar"

MDP

Skinny Minnies are all over, especially medium to dark skin flavors.

Anywhere you find black women, you'll find some skinny chicks in the corner, barely getting any attention.

The Af Am ideal of beauty is typically
- caramel skin
- long natural hair or curly hair
- nice phat ass, tits are optional

(i've personally had my fill of AKA types and Erykah Badus)

When that is not available, dudes focus on ass, and are willing to fuck chicks with massive guts provided that the hips and ass are out of proportion.

That means the skinny chick is left out of the equation, especially if she taller than average.

If you want them in abundance, Caribbean, Europe, and Africa are your best bets. But the more Westernized a place is, the more likely that there's western diet issues.

WIA

Quote: (11-21-2014 01:32 AM)Carlos100 Wrote:  

East African communities around the world. A small one is in Washington DC. Isn't there a Somalian community in Minnesota?

Somalis, Ethios, Habeshas...tend to be quite insular.
But you're better off not being a black guy if you want to talk to them.

WIA

Try an Akon video.

High End scene...New York & Paris has alot...

These are the only type of black chicks I'm genuinely attracted to. (although not attracted to the chicks in the picture) I used to ask many of these girls where they were from or grew up MOST were from Paris, Sudan, Somali, Etophia. Most have the vibe/energy of russian chicks. (Not the american ones)

Funny thing is a HANDFUL never really mess with black guys due to the realms they hangout in. 1 night I was making out with a chick and she said "Your the 1st black guy I kissed in ages" I laughed saying "likewise". Within the year probably met 10 to 12 black chicks who when people see them it's literally "..." because it's not as common to see black chicks THAT HOT and done up.

IMO those chicks are hotter than most black celebs that people lust over. (who do nothing for me)

P.S...Other dude is right also, most black centric night venues (thinking dancehall scene in toronto, NY, Miami, baltimore, etc) the guys aren't looking at the skinny chicks because there ass is considered non-existent in comparison to the fat chicks who are making it clap. [Image: wink.gif] Tomorrow I might be having a black chick roll with me, she's from houston and from ethopia...She claims she used to be FAT until she moved to NY which she's as skinny as a model chick AND her ass is like those black IG strippers who have fake asses. Only reason I'd ever believe she was fat is due to the fact that her ass isn't in proportion of how skinny she now is.

Add one more for Western Europe. Lots of chicks like that in France. The black population of France as a percentage of the total French population is the same as in the for the US ratio of black to white people. And fat shaming is quite common in France. Do the math.

Man if you want to see black girls of this caliber, you go to any Caribbean island during carnival season or some other major festival for example, "The world creole festival" on the pristine island of Dominica. Look into Trinidad, Barbados, Antigua, U.S virgin islands, even Brazil carnival seasons and plan your trips around that. Otherwise, these girls can be difficult to access regularly as there is not much of a bar/club scene on most islands (those that do have an active dancehall scene, the hottest black girls don't frequent clubs) nor is there much places where hot girls walk about in concentration. Some of us island buoys need to take some time to write up proper data sheets for the islands.

Quote: (11-22-2014 10:42 AM)DjembaDjemba Wrote:  

Add one more for Western Europe. Lots of chicks like that in France. The black population of France as a percentage of the total French population is the same as in the for the US ratio of black to white people. And fat shaming is quite common in France. Do the math.

Not quite. Blacks are 5% of France, but 13% of USA.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blacks_in_France

I never considered black venues and targeting the thin petite types or flatter types, I will try this before buying tickets to travel across the world [Image: smile.gif]

Jamaican girls are ugly for the most part. At least the ones I saw when I was there. Though I admit I didn't spend a ton of time outside my resort. Dominican Republic is definitely where it's at for black girls. The darker they are, typically the easier they are to get. Cuba also has some good black tallent, though the white girls tend to be the most attractive in Cuba. I would guess there are some good spots in Africa. I know I've come across some smoke shows from Ethiopia and Eritrea.

NYC has beautiful girls like this.

Quote: (11-22-2014 04:07 PM)speakeasy Wrote:  

Quote: (11-22-2014 10:42 AM)DjembaDjemba Wrote:  

Not quite. Blacks are 5% of France, but 13% of USA.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blacks_in_France

They are concentrated in certain cities though. You go to Paris, Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur (PACA), or the suburbs of Paris and you will find a lot of fine French black women.

One such area in Paris, is called Chateau Rouge(in the 18th arrondisement) which is also known as 'Little Africa', due to the ethnic makeup of the area.

I recently dropped the datasheet on accessing top-tier afro-caribbean women here: http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-42683.html

Queens NYC The Jamaica region matter of fact any giving Saturday go to Jamaica AVE "THE AVE" and you will see 1000s that look just like that.

Or any local bar club and lounge around that area, the great thing is its chicks from all over the Caribbean not just Jamaicans.

I think the video below gives a good idea of the good and the bad fyi most the chicks in this videos is Guyanese though.