rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Paris 21.-24.November

Paris 21.-24.November

Hi all,
i will be going to Paris over the next days for a conference. Even though I will have to work a bit I will also have plenty of time for entertainment.

I would be happy to meet some other friends of international game or local pickup artists. I can speak some decent French (i have actually lived in Paris for about a year.

Another questions. What other ideas do you have for "social" game?
So far, I have:
- chatted up some girls on ASmallWorld
- signed up for activities at Internations
- have looked at Couchsurfing, but honestly I do not know what to write

Any other ideas? Any experience in "couchsurfing" online game?
P.S. I am 36years old, German, with long gaming experience, prefer day game and bars.

Paris 21.-24.November

If you target 28+ go to Rosa bonheur next to pont Alexandre.

Younger international crow i,u Can go to to ymca(Christopher inn) at gare du nord
I Will tell u to go to wanderlust/nuba but i think it s closed in novembre.

More easy go tô irish pub in grand boulevard.(concourant or café Oz)

On thursday, go to Club 79 for after workplace,it start at 7pm . Or palais M

And use tinder. In Paris,all my female friend use it

Paris 21.-24.November

Thanks a lot for the help. Unfortunately I was already having too many events, so I could not choose any alternatives for myself.

This evening I have been to a ASmallWorld event in Yoyo - Palais de Tokyo. Actually it was not a social event, because people just went there and blended with other clubgoers who came for themselves.

It was horrible. Sorry if you are French, but the people I met there were the most arrogant and stuck-up people I have ever met. (Even worse than Munich which is already bad.) I was in a relaxed, "chat up some people and see where it goes" mode but yeah, very bad idea. Even guys are arrogant as fuck.

Playing the poor foreigner card (I am now living in Paris and want to discover nightlife and need some help) does not get you anywhere and me being a blonde German did not get me any points either (unlike in Spain for example).

So to sum it up, it just sucked.

Quote: (11-18-2014 07:57 AM)elgniak Wrote:  

If you target 28+ go to Rosa bonheur next to pont Alexandre.

Younger international crow i,u Can go to to ymca(Christopher inn) at gare du nord
I Will tell u to go to wanderlust/nuba but i think it s closed in novembre.

More easy go tô irish pub in grand boulevard.(concourant or café Oz)

On thursday, go to Club 79 for after workplace,it start at 7pm . Or palais M

And use tinder. In Paris,all my female friend use it

Paris 21.-24.November

Need a good photo for Tinder.

Paris 21.-24.November

How are afterwork parties in Paris like?
http://www.parisbouge.com/paris/events/c...after-work