rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Losing a Former Girlfriend To The Wall

I'm watching a woman I dated lose her looks and it's painful to watch.

She was a little older than me. Very sweet, loving girl. We had a great relationship. Ended on good terms. One of us moved to a different city, but we still liked each other.

Now I'm running into her again, and I don't know how to treat her. She wants me, but it's like talking to a familiar stranger. I feel no rush when I see her, no butterflies in the stomach, no surge of testosterone.

What is strange when I see her isn't anything new, but what isn't there. When I look at the women I went to school with, I see the same thing happening to them. And then I look at the girls I'm dating and realize how many years I've got on them.

I'm curious if others have dealt with the grief that comes from losing a former girlfriend to the wall. It a uniquely modern problem that comes from people being in the dating market far longer than any previous generation. Because our greater culture lives in denial of the wall, almost nothing is written about it, and certainly nothing from a male perspective.

Read my work on Return of Kings here.

What until you get to my age... Facebook becomes a beauty graveyard. It's sad.

Maybe it's just me but I feel no sympathy for girls I've dated who hit the wall. I'm just glad I dodged the bullet (i.e. no kids with them or it didn't lead up to marriage). Let the next sucker deal with that declining asset.

Quote: (11-09-2014 10:35 PM)runsonmagic Wrote:  

I'm watching a woman I dated lose her looks and it's painful to watch.

She was a little older than me. Very sweet, loving girl. We had a great relationship. Ended on good terms. One of us moved to a different city, but we still liked each other.

Now I'm running into her again, and I don't know how to treat her. She wants me, but it's like talking to a familiar stranger. I feel no rush when I see her, no butterflies in the stomach, no surge of testosterone.

What is strange when I see her isn't anything new, but what isn't there. When I look at the women I went to school with, I see the same thing happening to them. And then I look at the girls I'm dating and realize how many years I've got on them.

I'm curious if others have dealt with the grief that comes from losing a former girlfriend to the wall. It a uniquely modern problem that comes from people being in the dating market far longer than any previous generation. Because our greater culture lives in denial of the wall, almost nothing is written about it, and certainly nothing from a male perspective.

I have a friend that's approaching the wall, and I'm not sexually interested in her in the slightest. I breathed a sigh of relief when I found out that she was in a decent relationship with a good, successful provider type guy. She's in her early 30's so I was expecting her to have kids with the guy/get married and was genuinely happy for her. But she broke up with the dude instead of marrying, him! She mentioned many times that she didn't want kids. . .but I'm afraid that in a few years she'll regret that decision hard and will change for the worse, since she's kinda of a feminist girl...

To me that kinda puts me in an emotional dilemma, she's a good friend, and you always want the best for your friends, but her as a woman who has bought into the feminist agenda, I KNOW she isn't going to listen to what I'd have to say (i.e. "You need to stop messing around and get married/kids already while guys still want you")

So I'll probably have to distance myself from her in a few years. . .I'll be living abroad way before that happens though but damn, the thought of her hitting the wall, with no kids, or husband or prospects for that post 35(when she will finally "want" to have kids/family/etc) makes me feel sorry for her.

Which is crazy because I don't have any sympathy for any other woman on the planet in that situation.

Quote: (11-09-2014 10:48 PM)Roosh Wrote:  

I'm kind of lucky in that regard as I don't use facebook much anyway, and the people I have on there were way younger than me when I added them (didn't use facebook until I was WELL out of college.) But I have some male freinds there. . .and yeah, seeing them go full on blue pill is kind of Sad, One dude who was a HUGE drug addict, knocked up his girlfriend the guy has no money, got married, got really fat, and is now going all super Jesus freak on FB, in EVERY status, and is trying to sell some bullshit he makes or something, that no one pays attention to (due to how FB changed how your status updates are viewed by your freinds' list.).

Although there was ONE dude on facebook who got with a cute chinese-american chick, and he SMOOOTHERED her with "love and affection" always posting shit on FB about how he loved her etc etc, typical oneitis blue balls pill stuff.

Of course I already saw where THAT was going. . .

She dumped him like 3 weeks later, and he wrote some sad b.s. stuff on his fb. When I tried to link him to ROK . . .well that didn't turn out too well haha.

Isaiah 4:1

I know the feeling well, and am glad as a man and being game aware, I'm not locked into my age cohort.

[Image: laugh7.gif]

Take care of those titties for me.

[Image: laugh2.gif]

Wait until you go to your 15 year high school reunion. Bitches that you were sweating will look like the Crypt Keeper.

"Feminism is a trade union for ugly women"- Peregrine

worthless without pics

This happened to me a while ago with a girl I spent about a year with in high school. Half Korean mixed with German and rounded out by mutt. We split when I left for basic, but banged her shortly after. We lost touch when I was on active duty, and I had enough pussy to forget about some of the crazy shit we did to each others bodies.

When I got back from active duty, I somehow ran in to her - now a woman that was on the carousel and career track for four years. We banged on and off for about five years after that then lost touch.

I then ran in to her again at 32, divorced, two pups in tow, a little overweight and sliding down the wrong side of the wall much faster than I thought she would. I was still single, no kids, in shape, dressed well, good career and continuing to ramp my SMV. In HS she was out of my league, but at this point she had no chance with me - and I could see she knew it. I invited her to lunch, sans her kids, to "catch up".

At lunch, I felt both grief and a touch of sadness (for her) because I remember "what was" for her body. It was left unsaid that we both knew not only that her prime was in the rear view mirror, but also that I was the only other person that knew her former self. It only existed in our minds. She still had that "something", but not enough to pass the boner test. I did, for a moment, see her 15 years younger, but the reality of her wall told my dick to shut the fuck up.

I saw her on a commercial for the company she works for a few years ago. She carried herself well, had lost weight and was by all rights sexy as hell for being over 40, but still, the wall was rough for her.

As for me, I felt nothing like interest at all. I have memories us banging each other senseless in the back of a VW bug, but that's all it is now: memories. It sucked internally reminiscing about her prime pussy days as a benchmark. What "was" was long, long ago, and I would be banging today's pussy not the pussy of yore. I accepted it as it should be: pussy that was and will never be again. I mentally moved on to the same degree her youth, vibrancy and looks did.

The oneitis guys that settle down and stay that way don't see the "grass growing". Seeing it with such a stark comparison got me clear that all women - even the hottest ones today - will carry the two pup, divorced, low SMV pussy that you probably wouldn't fuck with a borrowed dick at some point in her future. She can't go back, and nor could I. It's a part of life, no matter how much anybody likes it.

TL;DR:

Reconnecting gives some growing pains from a difference in flipping SMV on her.

Women, unlike fine wine, don't typically get better with age. They do, eventually, turn to vinegar to douche their post-wall vag'. I remember that as much as possible when I get stink-eyed by some hot as fuck chick half my age.
[Image: wink.gif]

I just graduated college...and even looking back at girls four years ago when they entered college...holy shit. Some will claim that they "matured," "grew up," or "grew into themselves."

Nah, they drank too much, slept around, did not hit the gym, and ate like shit. And now they've lost all of their innocence.

It really does suck. There are a few girls I had casual fun with and would call up when I was in town. Now that they've hit the wall I can't hit it anymore, but the still want to.

I just want to turn back time for them to when they were bangable. That would be a great superpower to have.

Roosh is right. It is a graveyard out there. I have see online and in person woman that I dated 10-12 years ago that now look terrible. The aging process isn't kind to most woman. After the age of 30, for most of them, its all downhill from there. It's payback for the ones that still act like they're 9 and 10s, but are actually 5 and 6's, at best.

Quote: (11-09-2014 11:53 PM)redbeard Wrote:  

I just graduated college...and even looking back at girls four years ago when they entered college...holy shit.

I know what you mean.

I've been banging this 18-year-old (actually, we just celebrated her 19th birthday with a tiny slice of cake) and can wholeheartedly co-sign. A lot of chicks who are like 27 look like absolute mummies to me. Their faces look catcher's mitts and their bodies are dumpy or doughy. For example, I had a 28-year-old at my house a few days ago, and even though she still looked good--any one of you animals would smash--it haunted you just knowing she'd seen better days. The lines on her face looked like middle-school geometry homework. She had a ring of pooch-fat that was shaped like one of those airplane neck pillows. And the pimples on her ass cheeks were the only distraction from the heartbreakingly tragic breakdown of what was once, clearly, a formidable ass.

Meanwhile, the teenager's body is defying gravity in whatever configuration I decide to put it in during our weekly raw-dog session.

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

I was actually thinking of starting a thread on this recently. I'm friends with a former girlfriend on Facebook who I dated about 20 years ago. She is about four years younger than me. She probably had the hottest body of any girl I've ever gone out with. An 8+ (body wise, face wise, a high 7) that would keep me hard for hours at a time. She had some of the attitude to match her looks, too. She would play other guys off against each other for her attention and sometimes they would fight each other while she pretended not to notice what she was doing. Fortunately, even though I wasn't game aware I was able to stay out of it, although she did sometimes treat me like she knew her SMV was higher than mine.

I reconnected with her on Facebook about three years ago. She had gotten married and had a kid. I noticed that she never posted a full picture of herself on FB, and I figured it was because she was hitting the wall, but I didn't know the half of it. She finally posted a photo recently of herself with her family in Halloween costumes and she looked horrible. She had fallen from a high 7 to a 4. She was overweight and her face was puffy and sallow. Now I know why she has been supplicating to me on FB, because the SMV has definitely switched.

Inspired by this thread, I just tweeted this:

[Image: attachment.jpg22706]   

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

^^

That would also involve passing up a golden opportunity to attention whore.

Yeah returning to facebook over the last few months has shown me plenty of post wall women looking for a "good man".

There's one girl who has 3 girls at 32. She goes on and on about how wonderful they are...it looks so sad that she's not with the guy anymore.

I've observed that the younger generations are hitting the wall faster and harder.

Recently met this 26 year old who already looked like shit and her body was becoming squishy despite being slim, because she does not eat much and works a lot. Typical demented crazy carousel rider who dumped her last steady boyfriend 2 years ago, because she did not want to move to China for a few years due to his highly promising career. The guy was tall, good-looking, had a great career, but was of course too much Beta for her. When she told me the story I knew that she is bona-fide crazy since she is hitting her wall at 26 already and is still busy chasing obvious Players.

A few years ago I was into this hot 32yo - before the Red Pill then, but she was a real 7-8 and looked extremely good for her age. At clubs they even checked her ID sometimes, because she looked so young. Re-checked her FB a few months ago and boy oh boy - the springy lass hit the wall hard and looked like 40. She is now in a LTR with an end-40s guy.

Some of my exes have become real land-whales after me and many have hit the wall hard. I also realized that for those who are happy mothers and loving wives - somehow I see them in a way more attractive and favorable light. They know that they are less attractive, but they don't care so much since they have their husband and cute kids. In the past such a life was a woman's best defense - husband goggles and kids bringing happiness in her life. Now women are just left facing the horrors of the wall alone - and it is terrible.

The merciless wall

[Image: wall.jpeg]

Also it's surprising how fast girls can hit the wall and how quick this can happen.

2 years ago I met this Thai chick, 38 y.o., still fresh and bangable, and gave awesome sex. I was 2 years without seeing her for some reason, and I saw her last week. She hit the wall pretty hard, and it's sad for her, still no kids and biological clock ticking. The Wall had swallowed her.

How about losing a former girlfriend to stupid decisions?

Example: A girl I spent sometime with this year. We ended on good terms, still kept in touch a bit. We both moved our seperate ways, although she still had feelings for me and would start conversations from time to time.

She got a short hair cut a couple months after we split. It sucked to see her like that, but whatever. We talked a bit and she was having some serious emotional problems, so I decided to stop talking to her entirely. Still had her on facebook although never really thought about it.

Last night out of a random thought I went to check up on her. She buzz cut her hair...

It upset me because I couldn't believe how much she changed in less than a year. There's something about a cute girl in her prime, but you know it's going to shit when she starts cutting her hair short and buzzes it all off eventually. She's only 23. She's still thin with a nice body, but damn she wouldn't even go into the would you bang thread now.

I just removed her entirely from fb at that point. Unbelievable how much she changed. Still have the fond memories of her when she was a cool girl, but losses are cut anyways. Thankfully since I met other cool girls after her this year I moved on from emotions I had for her before.

I've noticed when girls are happy they are more than glad to grow their hair out and maintain a long length. I try to make a point to all girls I'm out with now about the importance of long hair. Cute girls without emotional issues always agree. Don't accept anything else.

Very, very true. I get a lot of laughs from Facebook when I see chicks who thought they were hot and their shit didn't stink and they're still trying to pull off that they're hot and their shit doesn't stink. When in reality, they look like long lost twins of The Cryptkeeper.

[Image: attachment.jpg22717]   

“….and we will win, and you will win, and we will keep on winning, and eventually you will say… we can’t take all of this winning, …please Mr. Trump …and I will say, NO, we will win, and we will keep on winning”.

- President Donald J. Trump

Quote: (11-09-2014 11:53 PM)redbeard Wrote:  

I just graduated college...and even looking back at girls four years ago when they entered college...holy shit. Some will claim that they "matured," "grew up," or "grew into themselves."

Nah, they drank too much, slept around, did not hit the gym, and ate like shit. And now they've lost all of their innocence.

Yes, plus:
Drugs (illegal and prescribed)
Smoking
Tanning (natural and fake)

And they throw out the bullshit about "maturing". Women are not wines or brandies; they don't improve with age. They actually accelerate their own date with the wall with their shitty lifestyle choices.

“….and we will win, and you will win, and we will keep on winning, and eventually you will say… we can’t take all of this winning, …please Mr. Trump …and I will say, NO, we will win, and we will keep on winning”.

- President Donald J. Trump

Runsonmagic after running into an ex [Image: lol.gif]
[Image: Kid-Wakes-Up-Scared-Then-Cries.gif]

Team Nachos

I'm 30 and I'll be honest, I revel at seeing how the women from my past have aged whilst I get better looking year on year. I know I've made the right choice in life.

Don't forget to check out my latest post on Return of Kings - 6 Things Indian Guys Need To Understand About Game

Desi Casanova
The 3 Bromigos

The reason my generation will hit the wall is simply because or the terrible diets and large quantities of drugs/alcohol(one chick I knew was a coke head AT 18). The only ones that will stay in shape though are the increasing amount of girls doing yoga and hitting the gym other than that the new wall will be 25.

"Until the day when God shall deign to reveal the future to man, all human wisdom is summed up in these two words,— 'Wait and hope'."- Alexander Dumas, "The Count of Monte Cristo"

Fashion/Style Lounge

Social Circle Game

Team Skinny Girls with Pretty Faces
King of Sockpuppets

Sockpuppet List