rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Thai Girls or Filipinas - What is Better?

What SE Asian county has the best girls? To compare Thailand and Philippines, I made this short cheat list:

It seems like Thailand has:

1. Great infra-structure (roads, electric Skytrain that works, free internet access points all over the city), great shopping selection and reasonable prices.
2. Delicious Thai food!
3. Friendly straight girls (girls with day jobs who do not dabble in the nightime/entertainment business), but they appear to be harder to seduce and bed than Filipinas.
4. Japanese tourists, and a chance to meet Asian females from affluent Japan.
5. Tall Thai girls that dress like they stepped out of a fashion magazine, even if working in a poor paying office job! —- They spend more money on clothes and grooming than Filipinas.
6. Taxis that do not look like they are falling apart. And, the average taxi fare is only about a US $1.50.
7. Streets are safe for walking late at night in any part of the Bangkok city.
8. The girls do not understand half of what you are saying – because of poor understanding of English, and you will understand even less of what they are saying.

It seems like Philippines has:

1. Extremely friendly and sexy girls – but mostly dirt poor.
2. Some safe parts (like Makati) and other areas of Manila that are not safe.
3. Always hassled by beggars and kids that ask for money at traffic lights and on the street.
4. Short girls (average high around 4’11″).
5. Some girls are very cute with mixed Euro or Chinese blood.
6. Slums and poor people scamming and trying to make a living on internet and elsewhere.
7. Taxies that have rigged meters or cab drivers that love to take you for unannounced tour around town.
8. Excellent communications because everyone speaks English.

So, where would you live – Thailand or Philippines?

Source: http://meetasianbabe.com/blog/philippine...filipinas/

Do you prefer a country where girls are taller and things work most of the time i.e. phone, electricity, internet etc? –

Or, do you prefer a country with tons of short, cute girls that are extremly friendly, but has poor infrastructure outside a small pocket of Makati in Metro Manila?

Pick your poison. (smile)

HERE’S THE ONLY THING I ASK

Please Leave a comment below and tell me what you think of it. Feedback is important and that’s the reason you’re getting this….

Dr. Smile

PS I have recently been traveling to the Philippines – Makati, Manila, Boracay and Cebu – and I must say the the people are extremely friendly and speak perfect English, anywhere in Philippines. It is my favorite place at the moment. Perhaps I will retire to the Philippines. (smile)

Quote:Quote:

Great infra-structure (roads, electric Skytrain that works, free internet access points all over the city), great shopping selection and reasonable prices.

This seems more Bangkok specific than Thailand as a whole. Plenty of places in the country with bad infrastructure and terrible roads and I don't think anywhere bar BKK has a sky train or free net access all over the city.

Friendly straight girls (girls with day jobs who do not dabble in the nightime/entertainment business), but they appear to be harder to seduce and bed than Filipinas.

Both places have girls who are not pros but even in Thailand you'll find a lot of girls who have regular jobs but go semi-pro in their time off.

The girls do not understand half of what you are saying – because of poor understanding of English, and you will understand even less of what they are saying.

Most girls you meet wether it be the pros and semi pros or the normal middle class girls who aren't whotes will speak reasonable English and understand most of what you say.

Always hassled by beggars and kids that ask for money

Plenty of this in Thailand.

Slums and poor people scamming

Plenty of this in Thailand too.

Taxies that have rigged meters or cab drivers that love to take you for unannounced tour around town

TONS of this in Thailand if you aren't on the ball, read any travel forum and talk to travellers you'll find they're always getting ripped off and taken on 'tours' around the city.

Both places have a lot of similarities. Both places are great. I was only a short time in both places, but this is what I observed.

Thailand:
-taller girls
-exotic, delicious food
-more tourists

Philippines:
-good english (huge plus)
-more americanized

Similar:
-nightlife options
-girls wanting foreign husbands
-girls wanting money for sex
-easy to get laid

When you guys say 'tall' girls, do you mean relative to pinays?

A tall girl to me is 5'7 or taller.

the grls in philippines have nicer bodies hands down!

Yeah the pinays have nicer bodies, better English skills and I personally like short chicks/spinners(I'm 5'10" so I don't know why I've got this preference, but there ya go) so I don't hold the height against them. From what I've read their non-pros are also a little easier to get to as well and there is an increased tolerance for foreigners relative to Thailand, probably due to Americanization.

I would take a nice place(still cheap by western standards) in Makati over any place in Thailand, no doubt about it.

Know your enemy and know yourself, find naught in fear for 100 battles. Know yourself but not your enemy, find level of loss and victory. Know thy enemy but not yourself, wallow in defeat every time.

Those tall girls in Thailand are usually ladyboys. [Image: wink.gif]

1 vote for Thailand--> Cuter girls, WAY better food, more interesting culture.

If we're mentioning food, then I have to say - Filipino food is god awful.

Thai cuisine, on the other hand, is fantastic.

Quote: (04-13-2011 06:31 PM)beebopaloo Wrote:  

You must dont factor in big tits and phat asses into ur attractiveness features bc filipinos win that hands down.

Most thai chicks are on the skinny side.....

Currently in the Phil and yeah it is noticeably poorer than Thailand. There are more beggars and the food is terrible (perhaps the worst in Asia?). I think the Phil is actually a little worse for accommodation as its more expensive and standards aren't as high as Thailand.

Thailand is more touristy and commercialized. People there are more into making a buck and ripping people off in my experience. In the Phil people can be like that but generally they are more laidback. Thailand also has a lot more f-ked up stuff like ladyboys, pedophiles, etc. Not that you don't see that in the Phil but it's not as prevalent.

From what I've seen Thai girls are hotter and better in bed. They actually enjoy sex whereas Phil girls still has this Catholic guilt. There are lots of average or slightly above average girls in the Phil but not that many stunners whereas in Thailand you see lots of busted used girls but lots of amazing looking chickas.

Overall, can't go wrong either way. Better than slogging away like a sucker in the USA or Europe.

If you want, quantity and extremely easy to hook with, Filipinas; if you want quality, Thais.

Quote: (04-13-2011 01:27 PM)BlackWolf Wrote:  

It seems like Thailand has:
1. Great infra-structure (roads, electric Skytrain that works, free internet access points all over the city), great shopping selection and reasonable prices.

Have you been outside Bangkok?

3. Friendly straight girls (girls with day jobs who do not dabble in the nightime/entertainment business), but they appear to be harder to seduce and bed than Filipinas.

This is extremely hard, I'd say - unless you speak Thai.

5. Tall Thai girls that dress like they stepped out of a fashion magazine, even if working in a poor paying office job! —- They spend more money on clothes and grooming than Filipinas.

Ladyboys? [Image: smile.gif]

http://meetasianbabe.com/blog/philippine...filipinas/

Quote: (04-13-2011 07:09 PM)Dash Global Wrote:  

You must dont factor in big tits and phat asses into ur attractiveness features bc filipinos win that hands down.

Most definitely. I like skinny girls. The other attributes are more prevalent in the phillies.

Quote: (04-13-2011 07:09 PM)Dash Global Wrote:  

By 'phat' you mean chunky

I don't know where you hang out, but Manila is bustling right now with commerce. The problem of development if you ask a [too] educated Filipino, will reveal itself as none other than the catholic church. If you glance around in Manila, you will see a overpopulation problem, something that is by UN definition a human catastrophe. The Filipino poor are over-reproducing, creating a surplus of which current resources cannot support. The owners of capital, as in every other developing countries, enjoys a quality of life much higher than the American middle class with added security and an ego boost. Anyways, I shall not bore you with this line of thought... anyways.

The Filipina women, I argue is a very specific form. If I were to go back, due for my time, for me to pick up a wife, I will of course be choosing from the elite specimens. She will have been groomed to represent the finest of Filipinas: which I think is a balance between the warmth of the fire of Spanish culture mixed with the economical calculating stoidness of the Asian culture, crystallized into the Filipino "happy" tradition.

I met a guy here (an expensive US city) just yesterday, a jew with a new Filipina wife. The wife is from Davao, obviously a mail order bride. I did not know hot to react. lol. I would infer that the majority of the Filipinas that are being gamed in this forums are poverty stricken Filipinas. NOT the real deal. I would not even consider this, and I would not suggest them for they are gold diggers.

I want to make a distinction, that my buddy Kona had suggested before he went on a hiatus, that there is a fine line between actually gaming a girl from developed hunting skills.. and just being a predator.

I vote for pinay!

Pınays for me but I would say there are more sımılarıtıes than dıfferences between the two

You certaınly need to be careful not to end up of one of the poor saps who you fınd cryıng ınto theır beers because theır lovıng pınay wıfe or gf actually already had a local husband and kıds that they dıd not know about and dıd not realıse they they were fundıng

Should add that when you do meet a decent pınay gf they fall for you pretty fast

What about Indonesia? I think the Muslim thing scares off a lot of dudes, but it's not fundie Muslim and Indonesian women are more attractive than both PH or TH women.

Although i haven't been to either, my impression is that Bangkok is a city that many find pleasant to spend a lot of time in, as is Thailand in general. In other words, a great place to spend time even excluding the "women" factor.

Whereas, the Phillipines has chill beaches, low costs and easy women, but not a great place to spend time. Manila does not seem like a great place to spend one's leisure time.

Is this correct? Any opinions on this?

Oh and it seems like Indonesia may the a good choice for people who can't decide between the two. It's kinda like a cross between the two. Decent food, easier women than Thailand, but Jakarta is probably not that different from Manila.

Quote: (04-14-2011 01:53 PM)manilaguy Wrote:  

I want to make a distinction, that my buddy Kona had suggested before he went on a hiatus, that there is a fine line between actually gaming a girl from developed hunting skills.. and just being a predator.

Word.

Interesting thread.

I asked myself this question too, "thai vs. filipina" a few years ago. I have to say if you go to one you definitely have to go to the other as well. They have flights between BKK and manila for around 200-300 roundtrip. I went to thailand first and was blown away by the infrastructure, energy and over all vibe in bkk, you could go for a walk around the city and run into foreigners from Nigeria,Russia,Australia, Middle east, lots more international flavor. Plus the food is incredible. After that manila just seemed like a big slum. Manila reminded me of managua Nicaragua, more than any other asian capital. And yes I did go to Makati as well which was nice, but only represents a small part of the city. Also, I saw very few obvious foreigners the entire time I was in philippines with the exception of Boracay. Prices were slightly cheaper here than thai.

As for the women, I found the thai women to be generally slim, exotic, sexy,always smiling and very polite with a cool confidence. It's possible to find curvier women here as well. Height isn't a big factor for me, but i think they're slightly taller then the filipinas.

I found the filipinas in general to be below my expectations, perhaps its because of the large filipino population where I live that my expectations were already too high. Sure there are a few head turners but it seems due to poverty the cream of the crop is taken or is living abroad already. Nevertheless I grabbed a few cuties while I was there who were extremely friendly and had nice curvy asses.

In summary, do both countries and then report back to us.

Of yeah,........the head game is better in the philippines.

"I'm not afraid of dying, I'm afraid of not trying. Everyday hit every wave, like I'm Hawaiian"

Great comment....Thailand, after many visits is endlessly interesting..The Fils is like a boring Mexico-Tijuana Shitty American Catholic like seedy dump with little to do beyond women and malls..At the end of my trip to Cebu I found a Buddhist and Daoist temple and remember saying to myself, "Wow, I feel like I am in Asia/Thailand again !"...I live in Los Angeles which has a stronng Mexican presence + I am near Mexico and the Fils was like Mexico gone bad...Just a dump..But of course the people are so nice..The Fils, at least Cebu are quite dangerous (I hear Manila and Mindanao are even worse) and the air was so bad I ended up in the hospital..My lodging was a dump as was the food and the beaches--at least on Mactan Island....The downside is the Thais can be real dense. stupid bastards due to never having been coloniized by a Western country and their poor English..

"Overall, can't go wrong either way. Better than slogging away like a sucker in the USA or Europe."

So true so well stated.....One of the best phrases ever states on Roosh..Western women are really F**cked up.....Asia always wins by a mile...